Marvel Premieres New Season Of 'Marvel Mech Strike: Monster Hunters' With New Products From Hasbro, Funko, LEGO And Jazwares

JayC

Today, Marvel Entertainment unveiled plans to premiere the second season of MECH STRIKE on Marvel HQ, MARVEL MECH STRIKE: MONSTER HUNTERS! Following the success of the first Marvel’s Avengers: Mech Strike season, MECH STRIKE is back with more characters, more content, and exclusive new toys, comics, collectibles, apparel, and more.

In this second season of MECH STRIKE, Thanos has fallen…and Doom is on the rise! To face this new threat, the Avengers will clash against none other than Doctor Doom and an all-new team of Marvel’s most notorious super villains, monstrously transformed by the eye of a mythical beast. And to fight these new monsters, the Avengers will have to mech up…monster style.

MARVEL HQ: Coming soon, MARVEL MECH STRIKE: MONSTER HUNTERS will premiere its motion comics series, “The Eye of Doom,” on Marvel HQ. With more than double the content planned this year, new MARVEL MECH STRIKE: MONSTER HUNTERS episodes and a variety of family-friendly content exploring the world, battles, and science of Marvel monsters will be released every week on Marvel HQ from now through September, available in multiple languages for fans around the world. Tune in for a first look at “The Eye of Doom” tomorrow on Marvel HQ!

COMICS: MARVEL MECH STRIKE: MONSTER HUNTERS will also launch a new limited comic book series starting this June! Written by Christos Gage and drawn by Paco Diaz, the new series will find the Avengers donning new mech armor to battle a trio of the world’s most notorious super villains, led by Doctor Doom and monstrously transformed by the Eye of the Kraken. In order to defeat their foes, the Avengers must undergo a similar transformation—and become MONSTER HUNTERS! But will the heroes be consumed by their dark new powers? The series will feature classic Avengers characters and some surprising new additions to the team, all outfitted in their very own mech armor! More series details and art will be announced soon.

TOYS AND MERCHANDISE: All of these adventures in MARVEL MECH STRIKE: MONSTER HUNTERS will extend beyond the page and screen with an incredible line of merchandise, starting with toys first available at Walmart (North America) and Smyth’s (Europe) this spring, and expanding to all retailers globally with new toys and collectibles from partners including Hasbro, LEGO, and Funko this summer! And don’t miss soon-to-be-released apparel and home décor items tied to these new MECH STRIKE designs, along with a brand-new line of costumes from Jazwares launching later this fall – just in time for Halloween.

MARVEL MECH STRIKE: MONSTER HUNTERS will air in its entirety only on Marvel HQ, the perfect place for fans of Marvel’s animated series and family content. Subscribe to Marvel HQ to check out original shorts, clips, episodes, behind-the-scenes content and more exciting videos featuring your favorite Marvel heroes. With over 1.7 million subscribers, Marvel HQ is the destination for kids and families to find content from popular series like Marvel Super Hero Adventures, Spidey and His Amazing Friends, Ultimate Spider-Man, Marvel’s Avengers Assemble, Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy, Marvel’s Spider-Man, Marvel Rising, and more! Visit Marvel HQ at youtube.com/marvelhq or on the YouTube Kids App.

61522_Monster Hunters_Doctor Doom_GLAM-1-WEB.jpg

61522_Monster Hunters_Doctor Doom_GLAM-WEB.jpg

61523_Monster Hunters_Green Goblin_GLAM-1-WEB.jpg

61523_Monster Hunters_Green Goblin_GLAM-WEB.jpg

61524_Monster Hunters_Loki_GLAM-1-WEB.jpg

61524_Monster Hunters_Loki_GLAM-WEB.jpg

61525_Monster Hunters_Thanos_GLAM-1-WEB.jpg

61525_Monster Hunters_Thanos_GLAM-WEB.jpg

61526_Monster Hunters_Venom_GLAM-1-WEB.jpg

61526_Monster Hunters_Venom_GLAM-WEB.jpg

63148_Marvel_MSMH_BlackPanther_POP_GLAM-1-IE-WEB.jpg

63148_Marvel_MSMH_BlackPanther_POP_GLAM-1-WEB.jpg

63148_Marvel_MSMH_BlackPanther_POP_GLAM-WEB.jpg

63149_Monster Hunters_Wolverine_GLAM-1-WEB.jpg

63149_Monster Hunters_Wolverine_GLAM-WEB.jpg

63150_Monster Hunters_Venom with Wings_GLAM-1-IE-WEB.jpg

63150_Monster Hunters_Venom with Wings_GLAM-1-WEB.jpg

63150_Monster Hunters_Venom with Wings_GLAM-WEB.jpg

63151_Marvel_MSMH_GreenGoblin_GW_POP_GLAM-1-IE-WEB.jpg

63151_Marvel_MSMH_GreenGoblin_GW_POP_GLAM-1-WEB.jpg

63151_Marvel_MSMH_GreenGoblin_GW_POP_GLAM-GLOW-WEB.jpg

63151_Marvel_MSMH_GreenGoblin_GW_POP_GLAM-WEB.jpg

63152_Monster Hunters_Spider Man_GLAM-1-CHASE-WEB.jpg

63152_Monster Hunters_Spider Man_GLAM-1-IE-CHASE-WEB.jpg

63152_Monster Hunters_Spider Man_GLAM-1-IE-WEB.jpg

63152_Monster Hunters_Spider Man_GLAM-GLOW-WEB.jpg

63152_Monster Hunters_Spider Man_GLAM-WEB.jpg

76202_Box1_v39.jpg

76202_Box2_v39.jpg

76202_Box3_v39.jpg

76202_Box4_v39.jpg

76203_Box1_v39.jpg

76203_Box2_v39.jpg

76203_Box3_v39.jpg

76203_Box4_v39.jpg

76204_Box1_v39.jpg

76204_Box2_v39.jpg

76204_Box3_v39.jpg

76204_Box4_v39.jpg

76219_Box1_v29.jpg

76219_Box2_v29.jpg

76219_Box3_v29.jpg

76219_Box4_v29.jpg

76219_Box5_v29.jpg

76219_Box6_v29.jpg

76219_Lifestyle_build_crop.jpg

76219_Lifestyle_build.jpg

76219_Lifestyle_cons_2.jpg

76219_Lifestyle_cons_crop.jpg

76219_Lifestyle_cons.jpg

76219_Lifestyle_envr_crop.jpg

76219_Lifestyle_envr.jpg

76219_Prod.jpg

Marvel Avengers Mech Strike Monster Hunters Hunter Suit Captain America (In-Pack) 1.jpg

Marvel Avengers Mech Strike Monster Hunters Hunter Suit Captain America (OOP) 1.jpg

Marvel Avengers Mech Strike Monster Hunters Hunter Suit Captain America (OOP) 2.jpg

Marvel Avengers Mech Strike Monster Hunters Hunter Suit Iron Man (OOP) 1.jpg

Marvel Avengers Mech Strike Monster Hunters Hunter Suit Iron Man (OOP) 2.jpg

Mech Strike Monster Hunters Captain America Monster Blast Shield (In-Pack 1).jpg

Mech Strike Monster Hunters Captain America Monster Blast Shield (OOP and In-Pack) 1 .jpg

Mech Strike Monster Hunters Captain America Monster Blast Shield (OOP) 1.jpg

Mech Strike Monster Hunters Captain America Monster Blast Shield (OOP) 2.jpg

Mech Strike Monster Hunters Iron Man Monster Blast Blade (In-Pack) 1.jpg

Mech Strike Monster Hunters Iron Man Monster Blast Blade (OOP and In-Pack) 1.jpg

Mech Strike Monster Hunters Iron Man Monster Blast Blade (OOP) 1.jpg

Mech Strike Monster Hunters Monster Punch Thanos (In-pack) 1.jpg

Mech Strike Monster Hunters Monster Punch Thanos (OOP and In-Pack) 1.jpg

Mech Strike Monster Hunters Monster Punch Thanos (OOP) 1.jpg

MECHSTMH2022001_DC11[2].jpg

MECHSTRIKE_MONSTER_HUNTERS3.jpg

MMSMH_S1-Thumbnail-EP01 - logo and art.jpg

MSMH_0001_P2.jpg

MSMH_0001.jpg

MSMH_0002.jpg

MSMH_0003.jpg

MSMH_0005.jpg

MSMH_0007_P2.jpg

MSMH_0011.jpg

MSMH_0014_P2.jpg

MSMH_0016_P2.jpg

MSMH_0017_P2.jpg

MSMH_0034_P2.jpg

MSMH_0057.jpg

MSMH_0062.jpg

MSMH_0064.jpg

MSMH_0065.jpg

MSMH_0069.jpg

MSMH_0071.jpg

MSMH_0075.jpg

MSMH_0079.jpg

MSMH_0081.jpg

MSMH_0083.jpg

MSMH_0086.jpg

MSMH_0088.jpg

MSMH_0089.jpg

MSMH_0091.jpg

MSMH_0147.jpg

On 2/17/2022 at 4:12 PM, tarot said:

There for kids. This is one line where I can say, f the collectors.

Yeah, I agree. The designs are really fun, especially the villains. The Hasbro Mech Heroes are a bit blah, partly because of the lack of paint deco, but the monster Thanos is fun, and I'll probably buy it if it's inexpensive (that'll be a toy that I can play with with my 5-year-old daughter, too, which will be fun.).  If Hasbro makes figures of the other "monsterized" villains, I'll probably buy those, too, and I'll DEFINITELY buy my daughter a Ghost Spider mech if they make one. I can always appreciate when toy and/or entertainment companies make something fun, that kids will think is cool- we collectors aren't the only audience for Marvel toys, after all. 

• 1 month later...

Not a big fan of this kinda quirky, cross-genre kinda stuff but I can see the appeal, especially to children. Some cool designs and the scale looks to be somewhat it an area with, if not just right below the regular ML scale. I remember Toybiz did something similar with the X-Men line back in the 5" days. I think it was something like Monster Armor. That line was of popular characters with attachable parts that turn them into monster versions of themselves. The added appeal there was that they were actually normal 5" figures underneath so people were buying them so they could get a normal version of Rogue or Cyclop or even Mystique (I think). These things seem to be all out specific designs made for an alternative audience.

Additionally they seem to use an inferior type of plastic than used on ML. It reminds me of the milky, waxy, translucent kinda plastic they started to use when they downgraded the MU (3.75 ML) figure's articulation, detail and production materials, but still upgraded the price. Guess they had to figure out a place to use that cheap plastic after that line was cancelled.

RIP MU! So much time and money wasted. Hey, but at least ML came back in a much stronger (and pricier) way. 

Man I gotta say the art for these things is insanely cool, I'm a huge fan of that, the toys, well they are for kids, but I can't lie I find the concept pretty rad. I am a sucker for Monsters, and Giant Mech looking things. The toys are too childish and they have that cheap plastic look and limited deco, if they didn't I'd buy em.

Last week we showed you the basic 6" Marvel Mech Strike: Monster Hunters figures coming from Hasbro and today we have one more to share with you that has popped up via an overseas online auction. Its Loki which seems to be a deluxe type figure.

Here in the US this entire line is being offered as a Walmart exclusive.

Monster-Hunters-Loki-01.jpg

Monster-Hunters-Loki-02.jpg