Marvel Legends Quasar Available On Walgreens Website

JayC

On 2/18/2022 at 4:26 PM, GreenwithNV said:

I was actually thinking the same thing, and then I remembered Walgreens sells a little of everything. So I ordered some Cheeze-It’s for my kids (we’re running low), and some shampoo/body wash. Got free shipping and I didn’t have to remember to get those the next time I go to the grocery store.

Lol. I did think about leveling it out to get the free shipping but I actually wanted two so I took the hit. I always buy two. One to open, one to keep MIB. Yeah, I'm that guy. Unless, of course, there's only two to begin with. I'll always take the karma of not wiping out the shelf. It seems to have worked out pretty well so far.

On 2/18/2022 at 3:20 PM, MonsterChris said:

I used to be so self-conscious about this as well, thinking to myself about trying to not look like a shoplifter and then fearing that trying not to made me look more like a shoplifter.

...And then I turned 40 last year and a magical thing happened: I almost completely stopped caring what anyone else thinks about me.  Especially strangers.  I feel like I could go about my day wearing a giant hot dog costume and I would forget I even had it on by lunch.  I think when I turn 80 I'll probably stop caring enough to actually start shoplifting!  😝

I highly recommend getting old.

CYzOiY4UsAEgTdt.jpg

On 2/18/2022 at 11:11 AM, RyanDaly said:

I'm the opposite; I hope they go further back for his next figure.

spacer.png

I'm even more opposite- I want them to go back to the original 50's Marvel Boy BUT leap forward to the modern day Uranian and the entire Agents of Atlas team! 

No, it'll never happen! I want the team anyway!

Uranian-Marvel-Boy-Grayson-Marvel-Comics-Agents-of-Atlas.jpg

• 1 month later...

Strangely  I cannot add to the cart despite saying that is available for shipping. I am getting an error message that it's not available. 

• 2 months later...

BBTS has Quasar in stock too. I also saw him in the wild at Walgreens in Ankeny, Iowa (Des Moines area) for the first time this week. Hopefully Zemo will indeed be available through other retailers soon also.