What Might We See During Tomorrow's (2/21) Hasbro Marvel Legends Live-Stream?!?

JayC

Tomorrow (2/21) Hasbro's Marvel Legends brand team will be returning with another live-stream which kicks off at 11am ET. So what might we be seeing.

Well first I can tell you we will be getting the official reveal for that Avangers comic book based wave I first told you about back in September. This is the wave that will include figures of USAgent, Speedball, Iron Man, Thor, Madame Hydra, Quake and Blue Marvel. Hasbro today even revealed the packaging art for Blue Marvel which was done by David Nakayama and you can see below.

Now thats really the only thing I can say for sure we will see tomorrow, but Hasbro's Ryan Ting posted this image of what he will have on display on his shelf during tomorrow's live-stream which may provide some clues as to what else will be shown.

The first shelf on the left has Doctor Strange figures along with a Sleepwalker trading card which I am speculating is representing figures already out on shelves.

The second top one to the right with the 3.75" Retro figures and the Dr. Strange Role-Play stuff also seems to represent items either out or about to come out. I suppose they might show us another wave of 3.75" Retro figures and there are rumors of role play items that includes a retail release of the tesseract and a metallic gold infinity gauntlet we might see at least one of tomorrow. There is also a rumor of a Reforged Mjolnir coming, but I would only expect to see that if Hasbro starts showing Thor Love and Thunder stuff tomorrow. Since Tamashii Nation revealed two figures for that movie earlier this week, that's a somewhat a possibility I suppose.

Moving on to the second row, we see the first 3 Marvel Legends 20th Anniversary figures displayed on the shelf to the left. Hopefully that means we will see the next figure tomorrow which Hasbro has previously confirmed is Toad.

The shelf on the right of the second row shows the new Spider-Man Retro Cardback figures which are also already hitting shelves. While there definitely more Spider-Man figures coming this year I think this may just be another case of showing stuff already out.

Moving to the third row starting with the shelf on the left we see the X-Men Bonebreaker BAF as well as the Pulse Exclusive VHS X-Men Animated Series figures Hasbro already showed off. I wouldn't be surprised if Hasbro doesn't show the next figure slated for release in that X-Men Animated Series line tomorrow. I do see a trading card box on that shelf with Magneto, so maybe he is next in line???

The third row shelf on the right shows more already released Spider-Man Retro figures as well as the Comic based Iron Spider-Man which Hasbro previously showed facing off with an older Lizard figure. While Hasbro has yet to say, The Iron Spider will be part of the Spider-Man 60th Anniversary line which some if not all may come on Retro cardbacks. There is also rumors of a Walmart exclusive Retro Lizard coming in the 60th Anniversary line which I am thinking based on the Lizard placed here will be revealed tomorrow. Yesterday I also told you about a rumor of another Black Costume Spider-Man figure coming in the 60th Anniversary line. I supposed we might see that one as well but we will have to see.

The bottom left shelf is possibly the most interesting to me. We see a little tiny Mojo on display. Earlier this month I told you how we should expect to see a new Marvel Legends Mega Deluxe Mojo released sometime this year. So perhaps that will get official revealed tomorrow. Also on this shelf are several Walgreens exclusive figures including the most recently announced one which is Jigsaw. I have a feeling the next Walgreens exclusive Villains figure will be revealed tomorrow. One final strange thing of note is the old Toy Biz Marvel Legends Hawkeye figure which came with a Skycycle turned sideways. While not something I have seen for myself and not my rumor, there have been others who have suggested we might be getting a new Hawkeye on Skycycle deluxe set from Hasbro. Whether this is a tease for that I guess we will have to wait and see.

The bottom shelf on the right has more exclusive offerings from Walmart and ShopDisney. Whether this is meant as a tease for something or just random things placed there I do not know. I will say I wish Disney would start shipping those X-Force boxsets out to those like myself who pre-order them there when they were first announced. HasbroPulse who also carried it has shipped them but not Disney which is who the exclusive was supposed to belong to. Would be nice if the retailers that procure these exclusives would actually ship them.

Anyway there is my breakdown of what we will and might see tomorrow. Of course whatever is shown you can expect complete coverage of it right here on MN.

Marvel-Monday-Live-Stream-Feb-Teases.jpg

Marvel-Monday-Live-Stream-Feb-Teases1.jpg

Im trying to hold in my hype because it just means more crap i want that i cant afford but I am always very intrigued and look forward to seeing what they reveal. Going to be very interesting. 

On 2/20/2022 at 2:34 PM, PSPS13 said:

Is that a Retro F4 Super Skrull BAF re-release hint, too? Been asking for that. Excellent. 

Ive been predicting and hoping they do that. I really hate that I missed that guy bc I didnt want the rest of the wave and he looks so good and perfect for an army builder. But if its exclusive to pulse, then there is like no chance im going to get it. Army Builder + pulse exclusive = sold out in seconds. 

I'm looking forward to this tomorrow. The Hawkeye on the bottom gives me hope that we might get a better version of him and if it does in fact have the skycycle, I'll put that with one of my Cap figures since he rode one too. Maybe since Jigsaw is there too we'll get more info on the second villains wave. Should be a good show tomorrow.

The bottom right shelf is also a bit coded:  Siryn, Hood, and Cannonball, three figures they've been criticized for certain choices on, one of which they "fixed" later.  I don't know if it's just a small dig at fans basically saying "We give Hood a non-neutral face and you hate it, we give Siryn a neutral face and you hate it, what do you want from us?" or a hint that "fixed" versions might be coming in the nearer future than we might think. 

Are they implying that Iron Spider might be Retro-carded? That would be cool. I'm really hoping we see a 3rd Retro Spider-Man wave at some point, obviously not this year since we just got one, but I am expecting a few single releases. Lizard, possibly Iron Spider, Scorpion and Rhino have been rumored. I still also really want Retro Vulture and Kraven. 

On 2/20/2022 at 10:28 PM, Ironspider428 said:

Are they implying that Iron Spider might be Retro-carded? That would be cool. I'm really hoping we see a 3rd Retro Spider-Man wave at some point, obviously not this year since we just got one, but I am expecting a few single releases. Lizard, possibly Iron Spider, Scorpion and Rhino have been rumored. I still also really want Retro Vulture and Kraven. 

It is supposed to be part of a 60th Anniversary line but While we haven't seen the packaging yet, it will more them likely not be the same as the Vintage stuff.

On 2/20/2022 at 5:43 PM, tarot said:

It is supposed to be part of a 60th Anniversary line but While we haven't seen the packaging yet, it will more them likely not be the same as the Vintage stuff.

I wouldnt make any assumptions on packaging. Retro cardback is possible. We saw figures like Deadpool which was part of a Anniversary line on a Retrocard back.

Yes! Skycycle Hawkeye is possible! I just hope they used a newer buck than Bucky Cap, if this actually happens. Disappointed Blue Marvel will be in his padded vest-jacket instead of his original costume with cape, oh well. I am most looking forward to the comic Avengers wave release... which Iron Man armor will be released, Heroes Reborn, Extremis? Which version of Thor will they release, Lord Thor, Herald of Lightning, the brand spanking new Thorforce Golden Armored Thor? And the BAF better be an Avengers villian, we have gotten so few of their villians over the years. Announcement of the next couple of Walgreens villians would be great too, maybe some Avengers villians perhaps?! Hint, hint!

On 2/20/2022 at 7:20 PM, ransomz said:

That does seem like it would be a lot of reveals. I'm just hoping they show us Toad already. I've been waiting for that guy to be done in proper ML form since Toy Biz Wave 1. I passed on him back then because I knew this day would be coming.

You, my friend, have waited a very long time for this day to come.

The only thing I've learned watching Hasbro's other live events is to expect about 10 percent of what you're hoping for. It'll be mostly a buncha confirmation of a lot of the rumors we've been hearing over the last few months, a few cheap renderings and another bunk "clue". No Longshot in sight.

Honestly, I would be surprised if we see either Toad of US Agent beyond just the announcement. And I hate to say it, but I get the sneaky feeling, as much as they're pimping this new Vulcan buck, that we are in for another undersized US Agent figure disappointment. That is assuming they give us a look at it in the first place.

The TB Hawkeye gives me hope as I have wanted to pick up a 2nd retro version. They are hella expensive now!

On 2/20/2022 at 1:26 PM, Jmacq1 said:

The bottom right shelf is also a bit coded:  Siryn, Hood, and Cannonball, three figures they've been criticized for certain choices on, one of which they "fixed" later.  I don't know if it's just a small dig at fans basically saying "We give Hood a non-neutral face and you hate it, we give Siryn a neutral face and you hate it, what do you want from us?" or a hint that "fixed" versions might be coming in the nearer future than we might think. 

I'll be upset if there's a second X-Force box set I'll have to purchase just to get a screaming head for Siryn.

Well, after looking at the shelves again I noticed not only the Bonebreaker BAF, but also Deathstrike and Skullbuster. Could we possibly be seeing some more love for the Reavers? Maybe Pretty Boy or even better, maybe a 3 in 1 figure with different head sculpts to make Macon, Reese and Cole. I know a Reese head sculpt was already included with Skullbuster, but that buck is a bit oversized for the character. I think the Scourge body mold would be a good one to represent all three characters.