What Might We See During Tomorrow's (2/21) Hasbro Marvel Legends Live-Stream?!?

JayC

On 2/20/2022 at 4:46 PM, JayC said:

Ryan just put out a Tweet saying not to set expectations to high for tomorrow. I just want to see USAgent which I know is happening so thats all I care about đŸ™‚

Isn't that Ryan Ting's thing, though? Putting out the damper before we get our hopes up? I mean that, and insulting the customers.

TBH, I don't really expect much from Ting and Co. anymore. And the only thing that surprises me is how so many people are surprised by anything they say or do.

On 2/21/2022 at 8:32 AM, monron999 said:

Well, after looking at the shelves again I noticed not only the Bonebreaker BAF, but also Deathstrike and Skullbuster. Could we possibly be seeing some more love for the Reavers? Maybe Pretty Boy or even better, maybe a 3 in 1 figure with different head sculpts to make Macon, Reese and Cole. I know a Reese head sculpt was already included with Skullbuster, but that buck is a bit oversized for the character. I think the Scourge body mold would be a good one to represent all three characters.

you could be right on that 

On 2/20/2022 at 3:26 PM, Jmacq1 said:

The bottom right shelf is also a bit coded:  Siryn, Hood, and Cannonball, three figures they've been criticized for certain choices on, one of which they "fixed" later.  I don't know if it's just a small dig at fans basically saying "We give Hood a non-neutral face and you hate it, we give Siryn a neutral face and you hate it, what do you want from us?" or a hint that "fixed" versions might be coming in the nearer future than we might think. 

Good eye, but I'm thinking it's a bit more simplistic than that. Both Cannonball and Hood are sporting screaming head sculpts(I think). I think you're right about another 3 pack though. Previously I predicted a 3 pack with an updated Black Tom, Banshee and a Siryn with a slight color scheme change that would include a screaming head, but I could also see another X-Force 3 pack with Feral and possibly another Shatterstar or Warpath with Capulo colors.

On 2/20/2022 at 1:46 PM, JayC said:

Ryan just put out a Tweet saying not to set expectations to high for tomorrow. I just want to see USAgent which I know is happening so thats all I care about đŸ™‚

Curious: now that he's been revealed, are you satisfied with the end result? Was it what you expected/hoped for? I don't have any real investment for the character, so I was likely gonna pass on him anyway. But I'm interested to know what your thoughts are as a US Agent fan.

On 2/22/2022 at 11:56 AM, Atlantis said:

Curious: now that he's been revealed, are you satisfied with the end result? Was it what you expected/hoped for? I don't have any real investment for the character, so I was likely gonna pass on him anyway. But I'm interested to know what your thoughts are as a US Agent fan.

Well he was the one who asked for walker to be made on the capwolf buck for year, ever since the mold was revealed so he got what he wants. 

On 2/22/2022 at 3:28 AM, tarot said:

Well he was the one who asked for walker to be made on the capwolf buck for year, ever since the mold was revealed so he got what he wants. 

How 'bout you? Anyone else? To me it looks good, but I was expecting something....different. Not sure what though.... can't put my finger on it. 

On 2/26/2022 at 3:38 AM, Atlantis said:

How 'bout you? Anyone else? To me it looks good, but I was expecting something....different. Not sure what though.... can't put my finger on it. 

To Me, he's the best version of usagent yet. He is bigger, on the right mold imo and his disgruntled expression works for the character

On 2/25/2022 at 9:38 PM, Atlantis said:

It doesn’t surprise me they didn’t put that angle on his chest deco đŸ™„. And the head sculpt on the last figure was better than this, imo. Now I’m just wondering if he’ll even have a star on his back.
E4C9C871-A314-4B57-BA65-EADEA80453A6.thumb.jpeg.ee07acdf374c41404a252ab958088882.jpeg

On 2/28/2022 at 11:22 AM, MODADDYDODOK said:

It doesn’t surprise me they didn’t put that angle on his chest deco đŸ™„. And the head sculpt on the last figure was better than this, imo. Now I’m just wondering if he’ll even have a star on his back.
E4C9C871-A314-4B57-BA65-EADEA80453A6.thumb.jpeg.ee07acdf374c41404a252ab958088882.jpeg

ugh, good point....they messed that up for Nova. On the other hand he's basically a repaint of Cap, so I think we're safe here. 

Shame he doesnt use the shield from the Captain America First Avenger 4" figure "eagle shield". Thought that was very cool.

On 2/21/2022 at 7:56 AM, Emnems80 said:

The TB Hawkeye gives me hope as I have wanted to pick up a 2nd retro version. They are hella expensive now!

I'll be upset if there's a second X-Force box set I'll have to purchase just to get a screaming head for Siryn.

Yeah, but I wouldn't be entirely upset if they either worked it into an X-Factor set or even a "Cassidy" set with classic Siryn, Banshee, and maybe a "Plantman" Black Tom (or just a 2-pack with Banshee would be fine).

On 3/4/2022 at 10:25 AM, Jmacq1 said:

Yeah, but I wouldn't be entirely upset if they either worked it into an X-Factor set or even a "Cassidy" set with classic Siryn, Banshee, and maybe a "Plantman" Black Tom (or just a 2-pack with Banshee would be fine).

A set like that would be good but I'll always be upset anytime I have to double dip. But a new Black Tom would be cool because the last one was forgettable.

On 2/28/2022 at 12:22 PM, MODADDYDODOK said:

I wonder if Hasbro used images to the more recent comic run. Images I've seen from the 2020 run don't seem to have as much of an angle on the suit.

On 3/6/2022 at 5:52 PM, watanabefan said:

Dan seems to be indicating pre-orders this week for the Disney+ figures.

If @JayC last video qmwas any indication, there will be at least 2 more the likely mcu. Given that marvel has declare this month moon Knight month, probably something from that.

On 3/6/2022 at 8:55 PM, tarot said:

If @JayC last video qmwas any indication, there will be at least 2 more the likely mcu. Given that marvel has declare this month moon Knight month, probably something from that.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's Mr. Knight as an exclusive