Thor Love And Thunder LEGO The Goat Boat Set Revealed

JayC

Interesting to see Gorr here, this lego figure makes me worried about what he might be looking like in this movie, seems like a dude with a gray face and white mummy wrap sorta outfit, not really the look I was hoping for, not much like his comic look which was amazing, going to be sad if he really looks that way in the movie.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2022 at 3:29 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Interesting to see Gorr here, this lego figure makes me worried about what he might be looking like in this movie, seems like a dude with a gray face and white mummy wrap sorta outfit, not really the look I was hoping for, not much like his comic look which was amazing, going to be sad if he really looks that way in the movie.

I'm wondering. In the past, some of the Lego sets (like some Legends figures) seem to be based on concept art and/or random Lego ideas, so hopefully this is the situation, or he just looks like this for the first part of the movie, or something along those lines. 

On 3/4/2022 at 11:36 AM, The Mad Bubbler said:

I'm wondering. In the past, some of the Lego sets (like some Legends figures) seem to be based on concept art and/or random Lego ideas, so hopefully this is the situation, or he just looks like this for the first part of the movie, or something along those lines. 

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing! No way the villain in this picture would just be a simply mummy look, when the comic design of the character is so horrifying, and would be so cinematic. My guess is the Lego design is from concept art, or like you said, there is some sort of transformation in the movie.  And Moon Knight is already a mummy-like design for a character, so I can't imagine they would do the same for Gorr. Time will tell! Can't wait for this one! 

On 2/22/2022 at 4:29 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

I completely agree I would be crushed Gorr has become one my favorite characters and to do him like that would just ruin everything to me.

On 3/5/2022 at 8:41 AM, SUPREME007 said:

I completely agree I would be crushed Gorr has become one my favorite characters and to do him like that would just ruin everything to me.

I mean,  they kind of already gave his power  to Hela in Ragnarok, right?

• 1 month later...

The only reason I can think of as to why they'd forgo Gorr's awesome comic design in favor of Voldemort with a nose is regarding the expression of the character. Gorr has the potential to be one of the darkest, most emotional and sympathetic villains yet, and it's possible that they didn't want to reduce Christian Bale's acting at all by giving him either a CGI or prosthetic face. That or maybe he'll undergo a transformation of some kind and look more comic accurate by the end. I do wish they had at least given him the black robes and head tails though.