MAFEX Jim Lee X-Men Storm And MCU Iron Man Mark 50 Revealed

JayC

Magazine scans have hit the net showing off the latest batch of Marvel based MAFEX figures from Medicom with the Jim Lee style X-Men Storm in white outfit along with the MCU Iron Man Mark 50.

Storm has a soft-good cape, multiple hands, lightning effects and three headsculpts. Iron Man comes with multiple armor attachment pieces as seen from the movie. stay-tuned for official images and pre-order info to be released soon.

MAFEX-01.jpg

MAFEX-02.jpg

Both look awesome. And the bunch of accesories with Iron Man is pretty sweet.

But I don't know what is going on with MAFEX. I've been waiting for my Endgame Captain America for a year. He was supposed to be out on March 2021. And Endgame Iron Man on June 2021. I'm still waiting for both of them and I don't know when I'm gonna get them. Someone has any info?

Medicom has released official images for their MAFEX MCU Iron Man Mark 50 figure. As seen in the blockbuster 2018 film “Avengers: Infinity War,” Iron Man Mark 50 joins the MAFEX action-figure lineup from Medicom! With an exclusive jointing design, he’s incredibly posable, and comes equipped with various nano weapon parts such as blasters, cannons, blades, thrusters and shields. Interchangeable hands are included, as are limb effect parts and a posable figure stand for action poses.

Mark-50-01.jpg

Mark-50-02.jpg

Mark-50-03.jpg

Mark-50-04.jpg

Mark-50-05.jpg

Mark-50-06.jpg

Mark-50-07.jpg

Mark-50-08.jpg

Mark-50-09.jpg

Mark-50-10.jpg

Mark-50-11.jpg

Mark-50-12.jpg

Mark-50-13.jpg

Mark-50-14.jpg

Mark-50-15.jpg

Mark-50-16.jpg

Mark-50-17.jpg

Mark-50-18.jpg

Medicom has released official images for their upcoming X-Men Comics MAFEX Storm figure. Storm, the longtime member of Marvel’s “X-Men” team who controls the weather, is now an amazing MAFEX action figure from Medicom! She’s incredibly posable for maximum action, and comes with three interchangeable facial expressions, a fabric cloak, and a movable stand for airborne poses! Effect parts to reproduce her lightning-controlling ability are also included.

Storm-01.jpg

Storm-02.jpg

Storm-03.jpg

Storm-04.jpg

Storm-05.jpg

Storm-06.jpg

Storm-07.jpg

Storm-08.jpg

Storm-09.jpg

I feel so seen right now! Between this amazingly beautiful Storm MAYFEX figure and the animated version that hasbro is releasing for the animated series variant, getting 2 Storm action figures in 24 hrs feels like a dream come true! I wanted these so bad as a kid of the 90s! I already pre ordered 2 of both brands! My inner child is so happy Right now!

Storm looks great, and I preordered her this morning. I still maintain that Mafex stuff isn't enough better than Legends to justify the price differential, but there's no debating that it's better in almost every way. And despite that complaint, I sort of ran out of Legends to collect and had nowhere to go but up, so I've been filling in my Mafex X-Men already. Granted, brown-costume Wolverine turned out to be worth every goddamned extra cent. That figure is basically perfect.

I was on the fence on this one...a friend reminded me about Marvel Legends Storm's leg and how the soft good cape just ripped easily....So I decided to get this one too, having options in face expression and hands are helpful for toy photos...It is understandable if collectors choose the legends one since it has a good retro box and if it will be displayed in a single pose which does not require different hands or expressions.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

This is my favorite MCU Iron Man armor and this figure looks incredible but I just can't justify the almost $200 price tag. I really want Hasbro to remake the MK 50, at this point theirs is the only one that looks like utter garbage and with the new engineering and stuff they can use now, they could do an incredible deluxe MK 50 with a bunch of accessories like the Mafex. Maybe someday that'll become a reality...

Shown below via Issac Wong is an in-hand look at the new Mafex Avengers: Infinity War: Iron Man Mark 50 Figure from Medicom . You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com with suggested retail price of $189.99.

Based on his appearance from the Marvel Avengers Infinity War, Iron Man makes his return to the MAFEX figure line! He wears his Mark 50 suit and features tons of effects and weapons.

Product Features

6.3 inches (16cm)
Made of ABS and PVC
Based on Avengers: Infinity War
Part of the MAFEX figure line
Several effects and weapons included

Box Contents

Iron Man figures
Blasters
Cannons
Blades
Thrusters