Hasbro Marvel Legends Walmart-Collector Con Exclusive Ulik Figure In-Hand First Look And Details

JayC

I was able to get him added to my cart after like 20 tries, but the near $40 price point after sales tax seems a bit excessive. I don't think that I even paid that much on the secondary market for the first Ulik that was a SDCC exclusive. A fool and his money are soon separated, I guess. Have to have my plastic fix, though....

I guess I only got him because started checking the app at 9 am ET and kept doing it until 9:45 am I saw it was available. Now let's hope it does not get canceled. 

On 3/24/2022 at 5:15 PM, Atlantis said:

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Double -dipping on the "exclusive" feature here is likely gonna result in very low availability after the sale.

I’d agree normally but Compound Hulk made a return months later at the same price as originally released. Got to think the Hulk, even a stupid one like Compound Hulk, gets a second release then so too would a Ulik.

Orrrrrrr........  Walmart knows Ulik isn’t as popular as the Hulk, even a stupid version, so they make/ order less. 

Guess like always, you take your chance with these store exclusives

• 2 months later...
On 5/30/2022 at 6:20 AM, Atlantis said:

Isnt this guy supposed to be showing up by now? I cant remember....

Isn't he out in the US? he's been out and readily available here in Canada for a bit now, and thankfully in Canada he wasn't an Exclusive.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

They're actually marking this down in store as well, if you manage to find one. I just came across one in the mid-lane mark down display. Looks like they were purging unsold stock because there were almost a dozen of them. Initially I wasn't interested at full price, but a Deluxe size figure with significant upgrades at a price only a few dollars more than standard figures and even less than most standard anniversary figures it's almost dumb not to buy it.

My Walmart is awful. Never gets exclusives and maybe get two sets a year. Out of the blue they had this guy and the Lizard marked down. I was on the fence about Ulik since I have him from the SDCC set. But he is definitely an upgrade.