Walgreens Exclusive Marvel Legends Binary Available On Walgreens Website

JayC

On the one hand, glad to see that it looks like wg might have gotten the message and is back on track....on the other, this figure is just too weak to be Binary, gonna have to pass. Dont know if Hasbro has any plans on doing this on an improved scale down the road, but I guess this'll just be another one I have to walk away from. Shame. 

But, happy for those who wanted her!

Gotta say, I'm actually digging this purchase through website method. I know most of it has to do with the shipping issues, but I'm actually enjoying that I'm not having to see go into Walgreens every other day or so to check it they've come in. Also since they don't seem to be shipped to actual locale stores anymore it seems there is plenty of stock that most people get at least one figure. I think there might be some argument that all exclusives should be done online.

Just ordered her. One more figure added to my 'finally' growing shelf cosmic characters. I know she isn't the same buck as Captain Marvel, but I have my doubts we will ever get another Binary figure, so I took the plunge. With the Galactus Haslab with heralds, and Firelord all coming yet this year, ML's cosmic future is looking the brightest I can recall.

On 3/5/2022 at 11:02 PM, Benn said:

The answer is Walmart.

There's very few exclusives from Walmart that I've wanted. 80th Cap which I was able to get with order pickup (after a few cancellations). And the recent Dr. Strange which I was pleasantly surprised how smoothly the preorder went. But Walmart should definitely be part of the pole.

On 3/4/2022 at 12:15 PM, monron999 said:

Gotta say, I'm actually digging this purchase through website method. I know most of it has to do with the shipping issues, but I'm actually enjoying that I'm not having to see go into Walgreens every other day or so to check it they've come in. Also since they don't seem to be shipped to actual locale stores anymore it seems there is plenty of stock that most people get at least one figure. I think there might be some argument that all exclusives should be done online.

This all day. The Nova and Quasar chase ruined my joy for Walgreens exclusives. Much rather pay a bit more through their website than have to step into their stores and walk out empty handed again. 

Their online only model may be a better option. I’m done wasting time searching, now I can order what I want from home. ( though did need to use 2 accounts to get 2 Quasars).

also, on impulse grabbed a Binary though  I’m not sure I’ll keep her. Another tick I’ve developed from my many fruitless searches, as soon as an exclusive is available I buy.. but now may have buyers remorse 

On 3/6/2022 at 10:39 AM, Benn said:

The preorder went fine for Strange for me too, but given his $50 to $70 price-tag online right now, he was never really available unless you preordered.

Hes now up on their website to nab. I did not think Id ever get him and now i got em! Hopefully the current situations with walmart and walgreens continue however I have not seen if these things just sell out the day they go up since I just see them go up and then not follow afterwards. But good to see they are at least trying more. 

On 3/7/2022 at 11:08 AM, EvilHayato said:

Hes now up on their website to nab. I did not think Id ever get him and now i got em! Hopefully the current situations with walmart and walgreens continue however I have not seen if these things just sell out the day they go up since I just see them go up and then not follow afterwards. But good to see they are at least trying more. 

Not sure if this helps to clear up the process or further muddies the waters but I wasn’t able to order Dr Strange until about 10 hours after he went up for pre-order. Don’t recall why, maybe work ( most likely I just forgot), but I came here for a daily visit and was reminded that he and the Spidey exclusives were out. I jumped  to Walmart.com and was easily able to order both. 

On 3/7/2022 at 7:15 PM, McHogan said:

Not sure if this helps to clear up the process or further muddies the waters but I wasn’t able to order Dr Strange until about 10 hours after he went up for pre-order. Don’t recall why, maybe work ( most likely I just forgot), but I came here for a daily visit and was reminded that he and the Spidey exclusives were out. I jumped  to Walmart.com and was easily able to order both. 

What spidey exclusives?

There was a Spidey Far from Home updated figure that was exclusive to Walmart and dropped same day as Dr Strange on the website. It was an updated paint app suit with an unmasked Tom Holland head. 

Maybe technically it was a No Way Home packaging... can’t recall

EDIT: I jumped into the conversation when the talked turned to WalMART Dr Strange , so my statement may have sounded like I was talking about walGREENS exclusives