Marvel Legends Disney+ Wave 3 Hawkeye And Kate Bishop Figure Pre-Orders Coming Later Today

JayC

Hasbro's Dan Yun this morning tweeted the following:

Now if you were wondering what he was referring to, we can tell you that you can look for the Marvel Legends Disney+ Wave 3 Hawkeye and Kate Bishop figures Hasbro first showed off weeks ago will go up for pre-order at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth starting today (3/8) at 1pm ET .

Now these are the only two figures in the upcoming 7 figure wave that will go up for pre-order today, however as we know from the last Hasbro Live-Stream, the Build-A-Figure for that wave will be the What If Animated Series Ultron figure.

As for what other figures you can expect to be in this wave, as we have reported before we have seen listings for Ms Marvel and Moonknight, which leaves 3 other unknown Disney+ based figures coming. I'm sure as each show premier's on Disney+ we will get the official reveals of those characters and then likely those will go up for pre-order soon after.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

On 3/8/2022 at 2:28 PM, leokearon said:

Yeah, I don't see why they didn't just wait for all the figures.

Im guessing the wave was supposed to be release earlier but it got delayed. Other Hasbro lines have done it this way (ie Star War). Disney probably gave them the go ahead with this.

I'm stoked for these. The Disney+ shows have been pretty great so far in my opinion. Really looking forward to expanding my Phase 4 display. Had a pretty bad MCU hangover after Endgame, and didn't even know if I'd continue collecting the figures, but with the exception of one misstep in the series *cough*Eternals*cough*, I've been pleasantly surprised.

On 3/8/2022 at 10:40 AM, tarot said:

Yes they will, because they told us they are part of the Ultron wave.

I realize that, but not every character in a wave comes with one, IE the new Iron Man will not come with a Controller BAF part. Since we haven't seen any packaging, which is also odd, I just wanted to inquire. And is this a two pack or single card releases, because if it's a two pack, maybe it would only come with one BAF part, not two. The whole thing is just a little odd compared to the way they normally roll out figures to us.

As we told you earlier today, the new Marvel Legends Disney+ Wave 3 Hawkeye and Kate Bishop figures Hasbro first showed off weeks ago are now available for pre-order at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

The Build-A-Figure for this wave will be the What If Animated Series Ultron figure.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

This is so strange. I guess they are just using this as tease preorders.. like they are preorders, but like teases for the rest of the wave as preorders? IDK very bizarre and if I cared about this wave and the BAF, id be seriously annoyed at how its being handled. Altho, for whatever reason, in my mind I keep thinking buying a full set gives a discount on the overall package price, which it does not and in some instances raises the prices soo really it doesnt matter overall. 

On 3/8/2022 at 7:52 AM, Jormungand said:

"... Since we haven't seen any packaging, which is also odd, I just wanted to inquire. And is this a two pack or single card releases, because if it's a two pack, maybe it would only come with one BAF part, not two. The whole thing is just a little odd compared to the way they normally roll out figures to us...."

Or....these will be the only two figures in the wave....Clint will have the arms and legs, cloak and lance....Kate will have the head and torso.

Just joking.....

On 3/8/2022 at 1:03 PM, leokearon said:

Again what's the rush? These are due until Late Summer, so they could easily have waited and revealed the whole wave when the time was right.

These are my thoughts, why even bother with 2 figures out of a whole wave, most people like to pre-order the whole wave at once, how is this going to work with that in mind.

anyways since they did do this weird approach, I guess I'll just pre-order Kate, since I don't care about the Hawkeye and I don't know who else is in the wave and if I want them, but I already know I don't care about building Ultron.

On 3/8/2022 at 9:48 AM, Ironspider428 said:

How exactly is this gonna work? Are these 2 supposed to come out earlier than the rest? If not, why even put them up for preorder earlier? What a bizarre decision. Not sure if I’ll jump on the preorders today, I wanted to grab the whole wave, but apparently that’s not an option.

Dorksidetoys has the whole wave up for preorder

On 3/8/2022 at 12:12 PM, tarot said:

Those are still renders 🙂 I mean, they look great and I'm sure Hasbro will deliver something close to that (probably with better face paint apps because they do wonders with their face printing tech), but it's not the actual figures yet.

I know Classified Series and Lightning Collection have spoiled some to the point where this may not be noteworthy... but both have butterfly joints and double jointed elbows!!!! 

What I'm confused is that there doesn't appear to be an upper thigh cut 😕