Marvel Legends Disney+ Wave 3 Hawkeye And Kate Bishop Figure Pre-Orders Coming Later Today

JayC

On 4/4/2022 at 1:14 PM, EvilHayato said:

Dormammu wave had 3 stranges.. I think thats the most ive seen of one character in a single wave, especially an MCU one. 

Yes true, but that was also a Dr. Strange themed wave, I Don't think a non character specific wave, has ever had multiple of the same character in it before, if this is in fact a wave with 2 moon knights and it not being a Moon Knight wave, it would be the first to have 1 character twice in a wave.

I wouldn't be mad if we got 2 moon knight's in 1 wave though.

On 4/4/2022 at 1:26 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yes true, but that was also a Dr. Strange themed wave, I Don't think a non character specific wave, has ever had multiple of the same character in it before, if this is in fact a wave with 2 moon knights and it not being a Moon Knight wave, it would be the first to have 1 character twice in a wave.

I wouldn't be mad if we got 2 moon knight's in 1 wave though.

Oh I definitely know what you mean. I just meant the idea of having 3 of essentially the same character of any wave but kind of mcu focused... kind of. I feel like a character like say Iron man can get away with it because his armors are almost like different characters in their own right. And in the Dorm wave, we had 2 of the exact same mcu mold. Also in this D+ wave we are technically getting 2 hawkeyes too XD. Maybe it ll be an all double mcu D+ wave haha. 

On 4/3/2022 at 1:05 AM, Ironspider428 said:

Theoretically, since this figure is going to be all white, it should be possible to swap his arms at the bicep swivel with those of either MCU Klaw or comic JJJ for the rolled sleeve look. That being said, it would be nice to get swappable arms with this one, though I doubt they'll do that. Likely we'll just get his batons and maybe an unmasked head

Theoretically, yeah, but since those arm’s aren’t white (and I don’t have JJJ and only one Klaw) it wouldn’t be accurate without a custom and therefore definitive work. alt arms would be a selling point for me, as it stands, I’m not sure the BAF would be enough to compel me to buy a second MK when I’m trying to cut back.

On 4/4/2022 at 12:09 PM, Atlantis said:

You guys are gonna drive yourselves right into Spector's psych ward, trying to determine what "rules" Hasbro has/doesn't have for these figures. If they want to put 2-3 versions of the same character in a wave, there's no rule saying they can't. Just like so many people who believe a BAF absolutely has to be a larger figure. It doesn't.

But trying to figure Hasbro Legends out is a lost cause. Trigger hands for figures that don't have guns. Figures with guns/swords etc., but no holsters or scabbards. Boxed set teams that have one member missing, and no plans on the horizon for that figure to even be made. Incorrect colors....I could go on and on. Best thing for us is to buy the figures we like. don't buy the ones we don't, and let them know what they could have done  better, to get your dollar.

Right there with you. If there's anything you can count on from Hasbro it's that you can't count on anything at all. Two Moon Knights in one wave, really is it that hard to consume? Technically it's one Moon Knight and one Mr. Knight. No different from one Doctor Strange and one Astral Doctor Strange. No different than one Upgrade Suit Spider-Man and one Stealth Spider-Man (Night Monkey). There are no rules, and if there are there's no rule that says that rule can't be broken. Remember, the Eternals wave broke just about every damn rule we thought we knew. I don't think we should be surprised by anything at this point. My bet is on a Disney+ She-Hulk making it into the wave and possibly Titania, but I wouldn't write Red Dagger off too soon either.

On 4/4/2022 at 3:10 PM, EvilHayato said:

Oh I definitely know what you mean. I just meant the idea of having 3 of essentially the same character of any wave but kind of mcu focused... kind of. I feel like a character like say Iron man can get away with it because his armors are almost like different characters in their own right. And in the Dorm wave, we had 2 of the exact same mcu mold. Also in this D+ wave we are technically getting 2 hawkeyes too XD. Maybe it ll be an all double mcu D+ wave haha. 

Yeah with how Hasbro has been playing as of more recent, anything that we considered status quo about Legends seems kinda out the window, it's entirely possible that Mr. Knight & Moon Knight are both figures in this wave, but if that's the case, kinda makes you say, did they really need two Moony figs in 1 wave that's not dedicated to him, seems weird and a gamble that people are going to want shell out the bucks for both in one go, and that they couldn't have plugged some other neat D+ characters into this wave that people have been asking for, anyways guess eventually we will find out, I still am leaning towards Mr. Knight will be an exclusive and not in the wave, but we can't predict much these days, it ain't 2016 no more haha.

From the same bunch that jacked up the Omega Sentinel's alt head and then said, they got it from a Google image search.  They got a Maria Hill on the way that apparently may end up being used as troop builders for female SHIELD agents, but there are no holsters for their weapons. There's a shoulder strap harness thing though....goes nowhere, does nothing. Almost 20 years since the release of the toybiz Dr. Strange and they make a new one- with the chest emblem color wrong. Finally get a classic Ultron, but not for an Avengers wave....no, lets put him with Iron Man. And dont even get me started with the upcoming Siryn figure....no sonic scream for a sonic scream character. So yeah, I can't figure out these decisions and certainly can't predict them.  Be-tter to just enjoy what you can. They wanna give 2 Moon Knights in a non-Moon Knight wave, ok. Just make 'em accurate is what I ask.

On 4/5/2022 at 12:18 PM, Matthewmilo said:

Were we ever able to suss out who the following codenames for this wave were?

Madrid

Anchorage

codename used on these are usually nonsense. They don't really relate to the figure as are usually just thrown in to stop people from finding out what the figures are so they don't get leaked.

On 4/5/2022 at 5:58 AM, tarot said:

codename used on these are usually nonsense. They don't really relate to the figure as are usually just thrown in to stop people from finding out what the figures are so they don't get leaked.

Given that Moon Knight's codename was Mumbai, if Mr. Knight is in the wave, I'd bet he's Madrid. Maybe they're having fun with alliteration lol. 

On 4/5/2022 at 9:10 PM, Atlantis said:

Longing

rusted

furnace

daybreak

benign

homecoming

freight car 

I think that was not the actual order of the words, but it feels like when they come up with these codenames they do something similar, they just throw some random ass words and people go crazy trying to guess what's what, thinking there's some deeper meaning. 

On 4/6/2022 at 12:35 PM, JohnF said:

I think that was not the actual order of the words, but it feels like when they come up with these codenames they do something similar, they just throw some random ass words and people go crazy trying to guess what's what, thinking there's some deeper meaning. 

Yeah, the names are just there as placeholders (and to confuse the fans)

On 4/8/2022 at 5:45 PM, leokearon said:

Mr Knight does look great. Along with Ms. Marvel, I could see more What If? characters like King Killmonger being done.

doubt they would do Killmonger. I mean they did do it already. if anything I think Reaver Thanos or another Zombie would have a better chance, thinking Iron Man or Strange (because of MOM).

On 4/8/2022 at 10:09 AM, tarot said:

doubt they would do Killmonger. I mean they did do it already. if anything I think Reaver Thanos or another Zombie would have a better chance, thinking Iron Man or Strange (because of MOM).

I was hoping we'd get What If Gamora, Thor or Black Widow, but if that were the case, wouldn't they have been shown off alongside Ultron? The way the team has phrased it so far makes it seem like the last 2 characters are from new shows. Maybe a Moon Knight or Miss Marvel villain?

On 4/8/2022 at 6:09 PM, tarot said:

Reaver Thanos would probably be a Deluxe or a BAF. Another Marvel Zombie could be possible to go with Cap

On 4/8/2022 at 6:12 PM, Ironspider428 said:

I was hoping we'd get What If Gamora, Thor or Black Widow, but if that were the case, wouldn't they have been shown off alongside Ultron? The way the team has phrased it so far makes it seem like the last 2 characters are from new shows. Maybe a Moon Knight or Miss Marvel villain?

Some more villains would be welcome, maybe Arthur Harrow since he's getting a POP

On 4/8/2022 at 6:12 PM, Ironspider428 said:

They won't do Gamora until season 2 where her episode will be shown.

Well Well so it is part of the wave, interesting Strange but welcome choice to go with two of the same character in 1 wave not dedicated to them, I'm fine with it. Now let's just see the rest of the wave already what are we waiting for? how much could they spoil ? I'm sure one of the figs is Ms. Marvel.