Marvel Legends Disney+ Wave 3 Hawkeye And Kate Bishop Figure Pre-Orders Coming Later Today

JayC

On 4/8/2022 at 7:10 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Now let's just see the rest of the wave already what are we waiting for? how much could they spoil ? I'm sure one of the figs is Ms. Marvel.

you can blame Disney for that. They can't do anymore until they are given the go ahead.

Well talk about biting my fingers (because I’m typing and not talking). The more I see Mr. Knight, and after this week’s episode, I think I might go for both of them. I can see me posing them on a display back to back, or in a mirror diorama, or something cool like that and I’m gonna hate myself if I don’t

On 4/8/2022 at 7:17 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah I know, I know, but I just think they should hit the green light by now, staggering a BAF wave is just odd.

They should have just waited until they could reveal the whole wave. Like the figures aren't going to have a staggered release 

On 4/8/2022 at 2:38 PM, leokearon said:

They should have just waited until they could reveal the whole wave. Like the figures aren't going to have a staggered release 

yeah exactly these figures are not going to be released staggered, so it's weird they are just staggering the reveals, but hey disney gonna disney, hasbro gonna hasbro, it is what it is. but really I just want to see Toad, and maybe we can get that X-Men wave released already.

On 4/8/2022 at 10:52 AM, JohnF said:

I like how this looks -and turns out it is part of the wave- but like people have said a pair of interchangable arms with rolled up sleeves would've been great.. even better than a Steven/Marc headsculpt, which btw I'm wondering if we'll ever see.

Maybe a Marc/Steven and Arthur 2-pack at some point? Not sure how much faith they'd have in a civilian 2-pack, but we are getting Ned and Peter apparently, so who knows.

On 4/8/2022 at 8:06 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

yeah exactly these figures are not going to be released staggered, so it's weird they are just staggering the reveals, but hey disney gonna disney, hasbro gonna hasbro, it is what it is. but really I just want to see Toad, and maybe we can get that X-Men wave released already.

They are probably trying to cash in on the hype for the shows, which again is pointless since the figures aren't out yet.

On 4/8/2022 at 11:03 PM, Ironspider428 said:

Maybe a Marc/Steven and Arthur 2-pack at some point? Not sure how much faith they'd have in a civilian 2-pack, but we are getting Ned and Peter apparently, so who knows.

Yeah true, but I don't know, I wouldn't say no to it -I think- but I don't know how much of a possibility it is. 

The pieces for the next Disney+ Marvel Legends wave continue to come together with four of the seven figures along with the Build-A-Figure now officially confirmed by Hasbro. Those figures include from The Hawkeye series Clint Barton and Kate Bishop as well as Moon Knight and Mr. Knight from the Moon Knight series. The Build-A-Figure we know is Ultron from the What If Animated Series.

Moon Knight and Mr. Knight will be going up for pre-order tomorrow (4/12) at 1pm ET, joining Hawkeye and Kate Bishop at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth now.

That still leaves three figures for Hasbro to reveal from this wave. While not yet confirmed, one of those three figures should be some version of Ms. Marvel from the upcoming Disney+ Ms. Marvel series which premiers on June 8. I suspect the figure will be based on her main outfit she ends up wearing during the series which looks very much like the one from the comics. See concept art below for reference.

The final 2 figures for the wave remain a complete mystery. It's possible one could be another Moon Knight series figure, possibly the shows main bad guy Arthur Harrow played by actor Ethan Hawke. I would be pretty surprised if Hasbro didn't do a figure of him at some point though I could also see that one being a stand-alone store exclusive as well. I suppose the Moon God Khonshu is another possibility though he would seem more fitting for the deluxe or Build-A-Figure treatment being he is pretty tall. A second figure from the Ms. Marvel series is another possibility. We don't really know enough about that show yet to know what kind of figure possibilities could come from it.

Another possibility is a She-Hulk figure. She-Hulk will be the next Disney+ show after Ms. Marvel to premier sometime later in the year, and a figure of her is almost a given. While the figures in this wave are currently being listed with a March 2023 release date, I can tell you that wasn't the original plan for when this wave was going to be out. Originally this wave was slated for a summer of this year release. Being the figures in this wave were planned out long before the release of the wave was delayed due to all this shipping issues that have been going on in the world, the original release of the wave would have put it out before the She-Hulk series would have premiered making me think it's unlikely a She-Hulk figures was planned for this wave. Likely She-Hulk will be in the next Disney+ wave after this one.

Hasbro could easily go back to one of the older Disney+ shows for the final figure in this wave, with the What If series having the most possibilities for potential character choices.

Only time will tell what the remaining figures in this wave will be. If there is another Moon Knight based figure coming in this wave then we will likely learn about it over the course of the next several weeks and then I suspect the Ms. Marvel figure will be officially announced sometime around the series June 8 premier. Of course we will be sure to update you here when more details become available.

00.jpg

04.jpg

Disney-01.jpg

Disney-02.jpg

Disney-03.jpg

Disney-04.jpg

Disney-05.jpg

Disney-06.jpg

I have no idea, but it kind of feels like if the figures were from a previous show like "Hawkeye" or "What If?" then they would have already been shown. Although it could certainly include a Moon Knight character (or look/costume) we haven't seen yet, I'm kind of expecting that the remaining figures are from shows that haven't started airing yet, meaning the wave might be coming out later than expected. Specifically I'm thinking that the last 2 figures are likely She-Hulk and Titania. My thought process on that is that the wave was planned out long before the series schedule changes. If that were true I'm expecting Disney would require Hasbro to hold back the wave until She-Hulk airs and Titania has at least appeared. I'm totally speculating though.

On 4/11/2022 at 2:09 PM, tarot said:

What if...? will be mined for characters and figures for a long time, so it seems likely we will get them in a few waves for a while.

Yeah and with at least another season planned they will be pumping out What If figures for a  while. If there is more What If figures planned I could see Zombie Wanda being done to try and cash in on MOM

I'm wondering exactly how long they'll be trickling out the reveals and preorders for this wave. If the last 3 figures are Moon Knight and Ms. Marvel related, we could see the entire thing revealed by June. If the last 2 figures after Ms. Marvel are from She-Hulk, it'll be at least August. I'm still betting we see the full thing leaked well before Hasbro finishes revealing it themselves, ala Shang-Chi, Eternals, LaT, the first D+ wave, etc.

Shown below via The Figure Report are the first in-hand images for the new Marvel Legends Disney+ Moon Knight Series Moon Knight and Mr. Knight figures. Hasbro has sent them production samples to review on their YouTube channel. The reviews will go live tomorrow (4/13) at 10 am ET. We will be sure to update this story when that happens.

Both figures will be going up for pre-order today at 1pm ET at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

00.jpg

Knight-01.jpg

Knight-02.jpg

What's the pont of having someone review a figure that's still about a year away, according to the official date? As if this whole slowly revealing the figures throughout spring that you can't get your hands on anytime soon or even preorder the whole wave thing isn't frustrating enough, now they're gonna have someone review two of the figures. For what? So that we don't forget to preorder or lose interest in the figures? In my opinion this only makes this whole weird and kinda unorthodox situation even worse. Get the whole thing up for preorders when it's all prepared, like usual, and we won't lose our interest. 

Not to diss on anyone, but… the Figure Report have 5 videos on YT… shouldn’t they have sent them to someone with more exposure or a more consistent uploading rate? Do they do something else that I don’t know of? Am I missing out on something?

On 4/12/2022 at 1:51 PM, JohnF said:

What's the pont of having someone review a figure that's still about a year away, according to the official date? As if this whole slowly revealing the figures throughout spring that you can't get your hands on anytime soon or even preorder the whole wave thing isn't frustrating enough, now they're gonna have someone review two of the figures. For what? So that we don't forget to preorder or lose interest in the figures? In my opinion this only makes this whole weird and kinda unorthodox situation even worse. Get the whole thing up for preorders when it's all prepared, like usual, and we won't lose our interest. 

these figures are def not going to come out in 2023, that's just a placeholder date, these will come out probably in july/Aug, I mean they should be the wave being released after Controller BAF wave, the weirdo year away dates are just "in case" dates, like if a container sinks in the middle of the sargasso sea because a Coivid monster attacked the boat.

so it's not actually crazy anyone is reviewing them it's publicity, and we have only seen the renders so far.

On 4/12/2022 at 11:02 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

these figures are def not going to come out in 2023, that's just a placeholder date, these will come out probably in july/Aug, I mean they should be the wave being released after Controller BAF wave, the weirdo year away dates are just "in case" dates, like if a container sinks in the middle of the sargasso sea because a Coivid monster attacked the boat.

so it's not actually crazy anyone is reviewing them it's publicity, and we have only seen the renders so far.

Sure they're most likely not coming out next year, but I think they're still far away, somewhere around October I'd say. That being said an August release doesn't seem unrealistic, so that's not so bad...my main issue here is that I find this strategy annoying. They don't really have to tease us with renders of each figure, every 2 or 3 weeks, when the whole thing is still in production process. It's ok that the figures are not ready to be shown yet, even if they can show renders of all the figures and they're waiting for the tv shows or whatever, it'd be better to just show us everything when everything has aired, then. They should just show us the whole thing when it's ready. In any case that's how I see it. 

On 4/12/2022 at 5:42 PM, JohnF said:

Sure they're most likely not coming out next year, but I think they're still far away, somewhere around October I'd say. That being said an August release doesn't seem unrealistic, so that's not so bad...my main issue here is that I find this strategy annoying. They don't really have to tease us with renders of each figure, every 2 or 3 weeks, when the whole thing is still in production process. It's ok that the figures are not ready to be shown yet, even if they can show renders of all the figures and they're waiting for the tv shows or whatever, it'd be better to just show us everything when everything has aired, then. They should just show us the whole thing when it's ready. In any case that's how I see it. 

I totally agree, I would have been content if they just showed us the entire wave when it was appropriate, we didn't need a figure here and a figure there, I know I could have just waited until whatever embargoes were lifted and they just showed us the whole batch of figs whenever that would be.

spacer.png

spacer.png

On 4/13/2022 at 1:40 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

I totally agree, I would have been content if they just showed us the entire wave when it was appropriate, we didn't need a figure here and a figure there, I know I could have just waited until whatever embargoes were lifted and they just showed us the whole batch of figs whenever that would be.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Exactly, these aren't standalone releases or exclusives, so what's the rush? Trying to have these linked to the show releases in order to push up the hype is pointless since people can't actually buy them.