Marvel Legends Disney+ Wave 3 Hawkeye And Kate Bishop Figure Pre-Orders Coming Later Today

JayC

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks to Marvel.com we have gotten our first look at Hasbro's Disney+ Moon Knight Marvel Legends 6" Mr. Knight figure. The figure wasn't officially announced this week but shown on Marvel's Moon Knight landing page. We've seen promo posters for the Disney+ series released showing Mr. Knight but he has yet to officially appear in the show.

At this time I don't know if Mr. Knight will be part of the Disney+ Marvel Legends wave or released as some kind of stand-alone figure. We know the Disney+ wave will have a total of 7 figures and a Build-A-Figure. Hasbro has officially said that the Disney+ Hawkeye and Kate Bishop figures as well as the What If Ultron Build-A-Figure will be part of the wave. Both Hawkeye and Bishop are available for pre-order at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth now.

The regular Disney+ Moon Knight figure officially revealed yesterday will also likely be in the wave and there should also be a Disney+ Ms. Marvel figure in the wave. That leaves three unknown figures for the wave, one of which may be this Mr. Knight.

Another mystery is when either of these Moon Knight figures will go up for pre-order. The info I saw earlier this week suggested the regular Moon Knight figure would be going up for pre-order next week on April 5. However Hasbro yesterday said the figure would go up for pre-order in 2 weeks on April 12. Assuming the Mr. Knight figure is officially revealed next Friday, it would make sense for that one to go up for pre-order the following week. So we will have to see if perhaps the regular Moon Knight goes up for pre-order next week like the info I saw suggested and the Mr. Knight figure is the one that will go up for pre-order on the 12th, or if Hasbro will just put both Moon Knight figures up at the same time on the 12th. Either way we now know both versions are definitely coming to the line.

00.jpg

Mr-Knight-Revealed-01.jpg

On 4/2/2022 at 12:12 PM, leokearon said:

Great we are getting Mr. Knight. I'm still thinking he will be an exclusive

Thats what my gut feeling says as well, but IDK at this time. Hasbro's Dan Yun has now "officially" confirmed the regular Moon Knight will be part of the Disney+ wave.

On 3/9/2022 at 2:36 AM, Emnems80 said:

I hope this is just a one time odd occurrence that a wave is slowly rolled out. I hate what McFarlane has down where you have to build out the BAF slowly throughout the year.

Hasbro actually did this once too with Fing Fang Foom if memory serves. But yeah, it sucks having a partially built BAF for that long.

Wow Mr Knight looks pretty great. Never read the comics with this look, is he passable for either MCU and Comic?

Hoping both are easy to get. If Mr Knight is Target exclusive he should be easy enough, their last few exclusives hung around in mass quantities ( though admittedly Marvel’s Katy & Mobius are no Moon Knight) 

EDIT: wasn’t the Eternals Kro Target exclusive too? Again, not Moon Knight so I realize we can’t judge these crappy exclusives by what Mr Knight could potentially do as an exclusive 

Mr. Knight is very cool, and even though he is MCU he is quite passable as a Comic version. I have a feeling he might just be an Exclusive, would seem less likely that they would have 2 Moon Knights in 1 wave, but Hasbro has been known to throw people off these days.

Anyways I think the biggest take away from this reveal is so much Moon Knight Merch! that's what has me excited, I want Moon Knight t-shirts, socks and Thermos.

On 4/3/2022 at 7:11 AM, memocromatico said:

While it looks great, I was hoping they’d give us the rolled up sleeves version. Not really looking forward to buying another suit as an alternate version to the Moon Knight

It would be cool f they gave up alternate arms with rolled up sleeves 

On 4/2/2022 at 11:11 PM, memocromatico said:

While it looks great, I was hoping they’d give us the rolled up sleeves version. Not really looking forward to buying another suit as an alternate version to the Moon Knight

Theoretically, since this figure is going to be all white, it should be possible to swap his arms at the bicep swivel with those of either MCU Klaw or comic JJJ for the rolled sleeve look. That being said, it would be nice to get swappable arms with this one, though I doubt they'll do that. Likely we'll just get his batons and maybe an unmasked head.

I actually was wondering about people's desire for an unmasked head with the full MK suit in the wave. To my knowledge, there's no indication that he'll ever appear in at least the full suit without the mask on (not sure about Mr. Knight), so is it more of just people wanting an Oscar Isaac head with the face printing? To that extent I totally agree, I'd love a Marc/Steven civilian figure to show up at some point.

Didn't expect these to be revealed back to back. The figure seems really good, but some things are not very clear because it's still a render. Nice that we're getting Mr knight as well, don't know if I'll get this one just yet, gotta see more of it. Also, I feel like this one is gonna be some kinda exclusive release and not part of the wave. 

On 4/3/2022 at 3:15 PM, The Mad Bubbler said:

Looks good!!! 

I really hope Hasbro goes back, as they have with some MCU films, and makes more figures from previous Disney+ series, too. All these months, and not even a render revealed for an Agatha Harkness figure yet...? Lots of additional figures to be made. 

Agatha will probably be done when House of Harkness comes out.

I really like the Golden Age era superheroes and quite a few of them wore business suits (usually with fedoras and capes) like this. Having these molds make it easier for Hasbro to start doing those figures (including the ret-conned Mystery Men, like the Revenant and the Operative).

I'm not holding my breath though, 'cause I doubt many people even knows who those guys are, let alone want figures for them. But hey, I can dream...

Hasbro has officially said that the next Marvel Legends Disney+ Wave will include the Hawkeye series Hawkeye and Kate Bishop figures as well as the Moon Knight series Moon Knight they showed off last Friday. Hasbro has also officially confirmed the What If series Ultron will be the Build-A-Figure for the wave.

This weekend we got our first look at Hasbro's Disney+ Moon Knight series Mr. Knight figure. I've been doing some checking and I now see two Marvel Legends figures that should be going up on the 12th of this month for pre-order. According to Hasbro, one of those two will be the regular Moon Knight, and I am going to go out on a limb and say the second figure will be the Mr. Knight figure. Both figures going up for pre-order on the 12th are regular releases which also makes me believe Mr. Knight will be the 4th figure in the Ultron Build-A-Figure wave.

If all of the above turns out correct that leaves 3 more figures to be revealed for the wave. Based on info I have seen, one of those figures should be some version of Ms. Marvel from the Disney+ Ms. Marvel series. That series premiers on June 8, so I would expect that figure to be revealed around that time. As for the remaining 2 figures in the wave, at this time your guess is as good as mine.

Hawkeye and Kate Bishop are available for pre-order now at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth now.

00.jpg

Disney-Plus-Ultron-BAF-Wave 1.jpg

Disney-Plus-Ultron-BAF-Wave 2.jpg

Disney-Plus-Ultron-BAF-Wave 3.jpg

Disney-Plus-Ultron-BAF-Wave 4.jpg

Disney-Plus-Ultron-BAF-Wave.jpg

On 4/4/2022 at 10:02 AM, JayC said:
Hasbro has officially said that the next Marvel Legends Disney+ Wave will include the Hawkeye series Hawkeye and Kate Bishop figures as well as the Moon Knight series Moon Knight they showed off last Friday. Hasbro has also officially confirmed the What If series Ultron will be the Build-A-Figure for the wave.

This weekend we got our first look at Hasbro's Disney+ Moon Knight series Mr. Knight figure. I've been doing some checking and I now see two Marvel Legends figures that should be going up on the 12th of this month. According to Hasbro, one of those two will be the regular Moon Knight, and I am going to go out on a limb and say the second figure will be the Mr. Knight figure. Both figures going up for pre-order on the 12th are regular releases which also makes me believe Mr. Knight will be the 4th figure in the Ultron Build-A-Figure wave.

If all of the above turns out correct that leaves 3 more figures to be revealed for the wave. Based on info one of those figures should be some version of Ms. Marvel from the Disney+ Ms. Marvel series. That series premiers on June 8, so I would expect that figure to be revealed around that time. As for the remaining 2 figures in the wave, at this time your guess is as good as mine.

Hawkeye and Kate Bishop are available for pre-order now at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth now.

00.jpg

Disney-Plus-Ultron-BAF-Wave 1.jpg

Disney-Plus-Ultron-BAF-Wave 2.jpg

Disney-Plus-Ultron-BAF-Wave 3.jpg

Disney-Plus-Ultron-BAF-Wave 4.jpg

Disney-Plus-Ultron-BAF-Wave.jpg

hmm that is something to look back on thank you.

On 4/4/2022 at 4:47 PM, leokearon said:

I think it is too early to start saying that Mr. Knight is in the wave. Even if he is going up the same time as Moonknight, it could easily be a pre-order to an exclusive. Also it would be strange to have two Moonknights in the one wave.

it's not really that odd. While it is a D+ wave, have 2 of the same character in the wave is not unusual. Look at how Spider-man/iron Man/etc usually has 2 wave.

On 4/4/2022 at 4:53 PM, tarot said:

it's not really that odd. While it is a D+ wave, have 2 of the same character in the wave is not unusual. Look at how Spider-man/iron Man/etc usually has 2 wave.

Yeah, but this isn't a Moonknight wave. Two per wave is done for a character's wave.

If this is indeed what the wave looks like now, then it looks good. At the same time though, I think that it'd be better if Mr Knight was a different type of release, so that you don't have two Moon Knight figures in the same wave. It's not the same personality, so it counts as a ''different'' figure, but they could do someone who is entirely from a different show, that would be more difficult to be released on it's own right now, whereas Mr Knight can still easily be an exclusive right now. The problem then is -simply explained- exclusives suck... sooo I don't know where I stand here, lol. 

On 4/4/2022 at 8:10 AM, leokearon said:

Yeah, but this isn't a Moonknight wave. Two per wave is done for a character's wave.

You guys are gonna drive yourselves right into Spector's psych ward, trying to determine what "rules" Hasbro has/doesn't have for these figures. If they want to put 2-3 versions of the same character in a wave, there's no rule saying they can't. Just like so many people who believe a BAF absolutely has to be a larger figure. It doesn't.

But trying to figure Hasbro Legends out is a lost cause. Trigger hands for figures that don't have guns. Figures with guns/swords etc., but no holsters or scabbards. Boxed set teams that have one member missing, and no plans on the horizon for that figure to even be made. Incorrect colors....I could go on and on. Best thing for us is to buy the figures we like. don't buy the ones we don't, and let them know what they could have done  better, to get your dollar.

On 4/4/2022 at 6:09 PM, Atlantis said:

You guys are gonna drive yourselves right into Spector's psych ward, trying to determine what "rules" Hasbro has/doesn't have for these figures. If they want to put 2-3 versions of the same character in a wave, there's no rule saying they can't. Just like so many people who believe a BAF absolutely has to be a larger figure. It doesn't.

But trying to figure Hasbro Legends out is a lost cause. Trigger hands for figures that don't have guns. Figures with guns/swords etc., but no holsters or scabbards. Boxed set teams that have one member missing, and no plans on the horizon for that figure to even be made. Incorrect colors....I could go on and on. Best thing for us is to buy the figures we like. don't buy the ones we don't, and let them know what they could have done  better, to get your dollar.

Too late already there. Yeah it is nuts to try and guess what Hasbro is thinking, but speculation is part of the game.

Still whether both Moonknights are in the same wave or not wouldn't stop me from trying to get both.