Marvel Legends Retro 3.75" Wave 6 Revealed And In-Hand Looks At Disney+ Ultron, Hawkeye And Kate Bishop

JayC

Hasbro held a live-stream on Instagram today where they showed off the 6th wave of Marvel Legends 3.75" Retro figures. The wave which will go up for pre-order at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore and Entertainment Earth on 3/22 will include the following figures:

-Classic Thor
-Green Goblin
-Black Widow
-Thing

Repacks of Black Costume Spider-Man and Black Panther will also be in the wave. Sorry the video quality on instagram wasn't very good so I didn't bother to try taking screen caps of them. When Hasbro releases official images we will update you hear on those.

In the video they also held figure samples of the 6" Disney+ Wave 3 Hawkeye, Kate Bishop and What If Ultron Build-A-Figure. Again image quality wasn't great but I did take some screen caps of those you can check out below.

One other thing shown was some kind of 6" Marvel Legends accessory that was meant to be a tease for something. It looked like a pointer though the first thing that came to my mind was perhaps a walking stick a blind person like say Daredevil might use. Thats only a guess and I have no real idea what it was. Again video quality wasn't great being on Instagram.

Marvel-Legends-Instagram 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Instagram 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Instagram 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Instagram 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Instagram 5.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Instagram.jpg

My first thought about the teaser was Daredevil's stick, and Ryan actually name-dropped Daredevil during the event in regards to the old Toy Biz Marvel Universe line from 1991.

I'm sad that these waves are getting smaller, but I love this quartet. Black Widow looks... okay. Honestly, none of the women in this line look that good, but her face is better than Sue and Electra's. Green Goblin looks awesome.  I have a feeling the new sculpts for Thor and Thing are why we didn't get more figures this time. 

On 3/11/2022 at 3:19 AM, McHogan said:

And yet the dialogue in the tweet  is all about DareDevil.... 

The tweet was only that they were thinking of making more dd based figures. Just because they are moving to d+ doesn't mean they will instantly make figures again for them. It takes time to plan these.

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
On 3/11/2022 at 10:00 AM, JayC said:

few more 3.75" images

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

These are cool and all but I really feel like these are just moving backwards.  I Bought the hulk cause i had it as a child, compared it to my Marvel Universe hulk and instantly realized the price point is way too high for nostalgia.

On 3/11/2022 at 2:42 PM, Atlantis said:

The Marvel Universe 4" line was actually pretty well articulated. My faves were Beta Ray Bill, Hulkbuster Iron Man, Iron Spider (including the transclucent one) and the Angel. These don't do it for me, but to each his own.

yes it is a huge step backwards

my favorite Thing is the Toybiz Superhero Showdown one Thor from that line was also very good as was Green Goblin

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2022 at 5:29 PM, RyanDaly said:

What the ever-loving hell?!! Hasbro Pulse has the set of four listed as $87.99!!! That means each individual figure is valued at almost $22, or roughly the price of a basic Marvel Legends figure. Why on Earth would they be charging $40 more than other online retailers?!! Do they not want people using Hasbro Pulse anymore?

that's a mistake. Looking at other sites and the UK Pulse, they are supposed to be 11 at most. Someone f-ed up on the US side.

On 3/22/2022 at 1:38 PM, tarot said:

that's a mistake. Looking at other sites and the UK Pulse, they are supposed to be 11 at most. Someone f-ed up on the US side.

I wonder if they'll bother to change it. The collection was Sold Out briefly this afternoon and now it's not. I wonder if that's because they upped the stock or because a whole lot of people like me cancelled our pre-orders with Pulse and got them off other sites.

On 3/22/2022 at 7:13 PM, RyanDaly said:

I wonder if they'll bother to change it. The collection was Sold Out briefly this afternoon and now it's not. I wonder if that's because they upped the stock or because a whole lot of people like me cancelled our pre-orders with Pulse and got them off other sites.

Apparently it's a case of 8 (2 of each). So yeah if that's the case that price is right.