Walgreens Exclusive Marvel Legends Baron Zemo Available Pops Up On Walgreens Website

JayC

The Walgreens exclusive Marvel Legends Baron Zemo figure listing has popped up on the Walgreens website. At this time when you try and click on it, you just get a blank page. I assume at some point it will become actually available for purchase, but if you need to get your hands on this one you may want to keep an eye on the site.

Walgreens-Baron-Zemo.jpg

It kicked me outta the cart about three times, but I was able to finally purchase one. I've said it once and I'll say it again, I'm really digging this website shopping for these Walgreens exclusives. Next stop.....Jigsaw. And I can't wait for that one. The promo pics look like they used the Happy Hogan/Hammerhead buck, which is soooooooo much better than the original undersized suit buck.

The Walgreens web site seems to be overwhelmed with traffic - probably from us Zemo seekers. So, I just left his purchase page open and went about my online business. After a couple of trys, I was able to purchase him at 11:18 AM Central Time. I would keep trying if I were you.

On 3/11/2022 at 11:02 AM, MODADDYDODOK said:

Nooooooooooooo I missed this.

An exclusive, classic, LEGENDary Helmut Zemo?! C’mon! 🙂

Frankly if I ever got a Zemo I'd get the classic nutjob that Cap effed up....gluing that mask to the skin....wow. 

Hey at any rate, if it shows up again I'll see if I can snag you one. 

Ordered him at 11 AM and got an email that it shipped to the store at 2:30 PM. 

This is such a relief and I really, truly hope that this level of service continues. Walgreens exclusives being reliably available is way, way more convenient for me than almost every other kind of store exclusive, so I'm happy. I know that every time the Hasbro guys mentioned Walgreens exclusives for the past year or two, it was met with chuckles of depressed defeat from a lot of us, believing we'd likely never see that figure in stores. A lot of folks called for Hasbro to end their contract with Walgreens. I never wanted that; I just wanted Walgreens to hold up their end of the deal, which they finally are starting to do again. 

Now I just want to know who's coming up after Jigsaw (I haven't decided if I'm getting him or not).

On 3/11/2022 at 11:58 AM, tarot said:

Glad you yanks (jk) managed to get these.

In all honesty, hasbro and all their store exclusive should be online only these days. It seem to be alot easier for people to get.

Yes its well past time they addressed this. It shouldn't be hard or impossible for overseas collectors to get these. 

On 3/11/2022 at 9:02 PM, Atlantis said:

Yes its well past time they addressed this. It shouldn't be hard or impossible for overseas collectors to get these. 

To be honest getting exclusives isn't impossible. Exclusivity only counts for the country it is made an exclusive for,  other than that any oversea (comic) store can get them.