Hasbro Teases Marvel Legends X-Men: Animated Series Jean Grey Figure

JayC

For March's 20th Day Marvel Legends reveal Hasbro showed off the packaging for one of the upcoming X-Men Animated Series figures with Jean Grey which will likely be the next figure to go up for pre-order as Pulse exclusive. Stay-tuned for more details when they become available or when we get a look at the actual figure.

X-Men-Marvel-Legends-Animated-Series-Jean-Grey.jpg

Wow, like are these actually what they're passing off as teases these days? What a buncha lazy runaround garbage. A) we already know who all the major players are from the series. Literally there is nothing or no one you can tease us with at this point. B) its a box with some (good) art of Jean Grey. That's it, nothing more. That's just all it is. A box. From now on, seriously, just save your teases till you can actually show us the figure, or at very least, a proto or a digital mock up. This is lame to the top tear. It's a box. No one, other than a 3 year old on Christmas day gets any joy at all out of an empty cardboard box.

On 3/20/2022 at 8:36 PM, monron999 said:

Wow, like are these actually what they're passing off as teases these days? What a buncha lazy runaround garbage. A) we already know who all the major players are from the series. Literally there is nothing or no one you can tease us with at this point. B) its a box with some (good) art of Jean Grey. That's it, nothing more. That's just all it is. A box. From now on, seriously, just save your teases till you can actually show us the figure, or at very least, a proto or a digital mock up. This is lame to the top tear. It's a box. No one, other than a 3 year old on Christmas day gets any joy at all out of an empty cardboard box.

Dude first of all, it's Sunday. they rarely if ever reveal figures on a Sunday, mostly because its a day of. 

Second, they have said that not all 20th's of the month will be full on reveals. It could just be a tease like this, youtuber reviewing a figure early or just a Pre-order of a announced figure. 

Finally, one of the main attraction of this line is the Box art. Of course they would make this the focus of the tease.

On 3/20/2022 at 6:39 PM, tarot said:

Dude first of all, it's Sunday. they rarely if ever reveal figures on a Sunday, mostly because its a day of. 

Second, they have said that not all 20th's of the month will be full on reveals. It could just be a tease like this, youtuber reviewing a figure early or just a Pre-order of a announced figure. 

Finally, one of the main attraction of this line is the Box art. Of course they would make this the focus of the tease.

Lol. You can see it the way you wanna see it. I see it the way I see it. I see a box. Not impressed by a box, nor do I even care. Why bother to waste everyone's time. Given a choice of box or no box as a tease before the figure reveal, I'd say keep the box till you have something real to show us. If a box gets your blood pumping, hey to each their own. 

I see so many people on here who seem to be incapable of posting anything positive, and instead can only post negativity on something that, ultimately, isn't going to impact their lives one iota. And yet they go out of their way to let everyone know how much they disapprove, when given their track record, that's to be assumed.

It literally costs you nothing to just walk away.

Anyway, can't wait for this one. I was one of the lucky ones to get the three-pack version, but I'll gladly take this one so I can display both heads in different line-ups.

On 3/21/2022 at 12:38 PM, Boy_Blunder said:

I see so many people on here who seem to be incapable of posting anything positive, and instead can only post negativity on something that, ultimately, isn't going to impact their lives one iota. And yet they go out of their way to let everyone know how much they disapprove, when given their track record, that's to be assumed.

It literally costs you nothing to just walk away.

Anyway, can't wait for this one. I was one of the lucky ones to get the three-pack version, but I'll gladly take this one so I can display both heads in different line-ups.

But the whole point of a message board is to express opinions whether they be negative and positive which you actually find both here. Complaining about people complaining on a message board is just asking to derail a topic. I'm glad you like it but lets keep it on topic. Thanks.

I am very intrigued with this since I didnt get the 3 pack and I need a Jean in this suit. I hope the cel shading isnt too crazy. Also Im curious if they ll show a figure or a render. This figure is about the paint apps so I really hope for an actual picture. 

I know a lot of people don't like the overly done cel shading but I thought the recently revealed Storm TAS figure looked perfect. If I wanted the regular white suited Storm I would just buy the retro carded one (I've got an unboxed and a boxed one already).

The preorders for Jean is supposed to be tomorrow as per Dan's tweet so I'm looking forward to ordering Jean, Storm and the Excalibur boxed set to save on shipping. That said I wish they revealed the figure at the same time as the VHS box.

On 3/21/2022 at 9:55 PM, enzosaurusrex said:

I have my doubts they'd actually do the whole TAS line-up, otherwise they'd have to try to fit a hoverchair for Charles in the VHS box. Unless they were planning on doing this Charles from the Savage Land episodes (which I actually wouldn't be oppose to):

xmen202.jpeg

Looking forward to it as well!! 🤞

On 3/22/2022 at 12:55 AM, enzosaurusrex said:

I have my doubts they'd actually do the whole TAS line-up, otherwise they'd have to try to fit a hoverchair for Charles in the VHS box. Unless they were planning on doing this Charles from the Savage Land episodes (which I actually wouldn't be oppose to):

xmen202.jpeg

It could be a possibility, that or Dark Xavier from the Phoenix Saga

x-men-animated-phoenix-evil-xavier-entit

On 3/21/2022 at 5:55 PM, enzosaurusrex said:

xmen202.jpeg

With no hover chair the Savage Land Xavier was the first thing I thought of too.

And has the price gone up on these? I just saw on Pulse they are $27.99. If my memory serves me right didn't they originally start out at $26.99?

Shown below is a look at the next figure in the X-Men Animated Series Marvel Legends sub-line from Hasbro which is Jean Grey. The figure is being sold exclusively on HasbroPulse and is available for pre-order now.

Jean Grey is the fifth figure to be released in this line following Wolverine, Jubilee, Mr. Sinister and Storm.

Possessing near-limitless psychic potential, Jean Grey is Charles Xavier’s first student, and could someday become the greatest psychic on earth, and beyond.

With over 80 years of entertainment history, Marvel has become a cornerstone of fan collections around the world. With the Marvel Legends Series, fan favorite Marvel Comic Universe and Marvel Cinematic Universe characters are designed with premium detail and articulation for posing and display in collections. From figures to vehicles to premium roleplay items, the Marvel Legends Series offers elite character-inspired product for Marvel fans and collectors. Additional figures each sold separately. Subject to availability.

Includes: figure, 3 accessories

-CLASSIC ANIMATED STORM: The classic Jean Grey from X-Men: The Animated Series unleashes her psychic might as the next Marvel Legends 90s animation-inspired figure!
-INSPIRED BY THE X-MEN ANIMATED SERIES: The 6-inch scale 90s animated Jean Grey figure features unique sculpting and deco to recreate the X-Woman’s classic costume and fiery red hair!
-ANIMATED ACCESSORIES: The Marvel Legends 90s animation-inspired Jean Grey figure comes with alternate hands and alternate head that shows the powerful psychic with flowing hair to simulate her telekinetic levitation!
-VIDEO CASSETTE-INSPIRED PACKAGING: This Marvel Legends Jean Grey comes in premium collectible packaging inspired by the classic 90s X-Men: The Animated Series video cassette box covers!
-MARVEL UNIVERSE IN 6-INCH SCALE: Look for more Marvel Legends X-Men action figures inspired by the classic animated series, including Wolverine, Jubilee, and Storm (Additional figures each sold separately. Subject to availability)

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg