X-Men: The Animated Series Marvel Legends Jubilee Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

Dan Who? Reviews takes a look at the new X-Men: The Animated Series Marvel Legends Jubilee figure from Hasbro. This figure in the US is being sold as a Pulse exclusive.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

XMAS-Jubilee-00.JPG

XMAS-Jubilee-01.JPG

XMAS-Jubilee-02.JPG

XMAS-Jubilee-03.JPG

XMAS-Jubilee-04.JPG

XMAS-Jubilee-05.JPG

XMAS-Jubilee-06.JPG

XMAS-Jubilee-07.JPG

XMAS-Jubilee-08.JPG

XMAS-Jubilee-09.JPG

XMAS-Jubilee-10.JPG

XMAS-Jubilee-11.JPG

XMAS-Jubilee-12.JPG

XMAS-Jubilee-14.JPG

XMAS-Jubilee-15.JPG

XMAS-Jubilee-16.JPG

XMAS-Jubilee-17.JPG

XMAS-Jubilee-18.JPG

XMAS-Jubilee-19.JPG

XMAS-Jubilee-20.JPG

XMAS-Jubilee-21.JPG

XMAS-Jubilee-22.JPG

XMAS-Jubilee-23.JPG

Wow I thought this might be okay with that Cell Shading, but turns out there is a some real things not to like about this, the Cell Shading on the jacket just looks like she was really sweaty or wet, and the color of her shirt is just not right, even for the Animated series, because it should have been brighter it's so drab and orangey, the Glasses are the best part of this figure

I look at Jubilee and the first scenario that comes to mind is that a packet of mustard exploded behind her at the McDonalds of the local mall where she goes to the arcade.

Two things I'm noticing that these figures are missing that would help sell the cel shaded look would be a matte finish and some panel lining, Just look at how Diamond Select does it and how much better they pull it off:

diamond-select-marvel-animated-x-men-wol

I was at first sad that this one looked to be a better version than the one I had but really as I look at it, I like the version I got more. The cel shading was going to be the full determining factor as it can def make or break how a character looks, especially if said figure were to be put in a non cel shaded collection. Like most said here, it looks like shes got mud or mustard on her and less like shadows.