Marvel Legends Disney+ Moon Knight Figure Reveal Coming Tomorrow (4/1)?

JayC

The first episode of the new Disney+ Moon Knight series premiered this week, and when a new Marvel series starts to air that usually means we start getting new official product reveals from it shortly afterwards. As we've reported before, the next Disney+ themed Marvel Legends wave should have a Moon Knight figure in it, and I believe at least that figure will be officially shown for the first time tomorrow. The wave may have more than one Moon Knight based figure in it since I don't know what all 7 figures in the wave will be at this time.

The reason why I think the reveal will be tomorrow for Moon Knight is because Hasbro's Dan Yun today on social media seemed to be teasing a new Marvel Legends reveal tomorrow.

The reveal will probably be a digital render of the figure and I am guessing it will be based on Moon Knights regular costume. The other figures in the Disney+ wave that are already available for pre-order at places like our sponsor Entertainment Earth include Hawkeye and Kate Bishop from the Hawkeye series. We also know the Build-A-Figure for the wave will be Ultron from the What If animated series.

The reveal will likely come sometime between late morning or early afternoon. Assuming the Moon Knight figure is in fact revealed tomorrow, I don't know when it will go up for actual pre-order. It might be tomorrow or it may be at a later date. We will be sure to update you all here at MarvelousNews when more details become available.

Moon-Knight-01__scaled_600.jpg

Saweeeeet! Next month we'll get a Ms. Marvel reveal. Then in two more months, or whoever the hell knows when, we'll get a She-Hulk reveal. Then sometime they'll finish out the wave with some weirdo crap from The Guardian's Holiday Special, I guess. The best part of them stretching this wave out so far is maybe this means we only have to endure one Disney+ wave this year.

Shown below via Hasbro's Dan Yun is our first look at the new Marvel Legends Disney+ Moon Knight figure. This will be part of the next Disney+ wave which will have seven figures and a Build-A-Figure. We know Hawkeye and Kate Bishop from the Hawkeye series will be in the wave. We also know the Build-A-Figure for the wave will be Ultron from the What If animated series.

Hawkeye and Kate are already available for pre-order at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth with Moon Knight joining them next Tuesday (4/12) starting at 1pm ET.

Marvel-Legends-Disney-Moon-Knight.jpg

I apologize for putting this in a unrelated post, but I thought it was the one folks might actually see today. The SHIELD troopers and black ninjas are back in stock on Hasbro Pulse. The skrulls were also, but they've already sold out again. I was also able to finally pick up that Classified Baroness on the motorcycle that was a Target exclusive. No free shipping anymore thought it doesn't seem....

On 4/1/2022 at 12:28 PM, JohnF said:

So happy to see this reveal, but I gotta say the head looks weird.. the eyes are far apart from each other and the head looks a bit long I guess?.. I don't know perhaps it's just this pic and the final product is better, it's just a render after all. 

They are far apart, but what I think they did was widen the face after the photoreal tech had made the model in order to seem more proportionate to the figure. A similar thing was done with the Netflix Daredevil figure. It was said when they did that figure that something about the process sometimes makes the face of the model too long so they have to edit it.

Otherwise the figures looks better than I thought it would.

One good thing about going with this decision...it minimizes the "Batman" comparisons (which are inevitable). You can't help but see "mummy" when you see this one. But overall, I like that this says Moon Knight...its unmistakable; and considering these shows have tried to pass off the likes of Finn Jones as Iron Fist,  a welcome sight. Oh and I like the gold accents too.

I absolutely adore this design for Marc and they NAILED it with this figure. Personally I've always been a fan of the more complex designs for his suit, like I far prefer the modern ML Moon Knight to the Walgreens one. This one just perfectly blends that classic and modern design with mummy elements and it works so damn well.

On 4/1/2022 at 8:57 PM, monron999 said:

They are far apart, but what I think they did was widen the face after the photoreal tech had made the model in order to seem more proportionate to the figure. A similar thing was done with the Netflix Daredevil figure. It was said when they did that figure that something about the process sometimes makes the face of the model too long so they have to edit it.

Otherwise the figures looks better than I thought it would.

I guess it could be it

On 4/1/2022 at 1:58 PM, Atlantis said:

One good thing about going with this decision...it minimizes the "Batman" comparisons (which are inevitable). You can't help but see "mummy" when you see this one. But overall, I like that this says Moon Knight...its unmistakable; and considering these shows have tried to pass off the likes of Finn Jones as Iron Fist,  a welcome sight. Oh and I like the gold accents too.

Me too, the gold pops on the suit, really stands out

with luck Hasbro will google Moon Knight and his WCA era suit with the gold gauntlets and shin covers will be made soon!!