Marvel Legends Thor Love And Thunder Wave Revealed - Minor Spoilers -

JayC

On 4/17/2022 at 6:24 PM, JohnF said:

Yeah, this is exactly what I thought too. 

I think it is wild that they could not have used that same gold paint on the Legends figure, but hey...I guess I'm going to go with it is more expensive, so you know gotta give and take, but after seeing that Basic paint app with the gold it makes that garish yellow-gold look pretty unappealing.

On 4/17/2022 at 11:12 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

The Basic figures look pretty alright for basic figures, Hasbro is really evolving these basic figs, they have good sculpts and face likeness, not bad, I like that the basic Thor has a way better gold paint then the sorta jolly rancher style that the Legends has also interesting to see they are implementing the whole no plastic packaging with these, guess that's how most basic figures will be released, it's a good concept for the environment but a weird concept for figures, since you have no idea if the figure in the box is going to have horrid paint apps or a missing leg.

So you never bought anything online, since that's all about buying sight unseen. Also it isn't anything knew. Transformers have been doing it for a couple of years now

On 4/18/2022 at 1:33 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

I think it is wild that they could not have used that same gold paint on the Legends figure, but hey...I guess I'm going to go with it is more expensive, so you know gotta give and take, but after seeing that Basic paint app with the gold it makes that garish yellow-gold look pretty unappealing.

No I agree, the gold on the legends one is kinda cheap looking, which is disappointing. I'm not gonna get this Thor for now anyway, cause I feel we'll see armored Thor in a two pack or something else, so I'll wait and see what happens. I could be wrong, but I don't wanna end up with two of them, regretting the moment I picked up the first one, lol. 

Screwed Toyz gets us our first full review of the new Marvel Legends Thor Love And Thunder wave which includes the following figures. Mighty Thor (Jane Foster), Groot, Gorr, King Valkyrie, Star-Lord, Ravager Thor and Thor with the Build-A-Figure being Korg in Viking Gear.

Check out images below. Looks for these figures to officially be available everywhere including our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earthon April 26.

Thor-Love-And-Thunder-00.jpg

Thor-Love-And-Thunder-01.jpg

Thor-Love-And-Thunder-02.jpg

Thor-Love-And-Thunder-03.jpg

Thor-Love-And-Thunder-04.jpg

Thor-Love-And-Thunder-05.jpg

Thor-Love-And-Thunder-06.jpg

Thor-Love-And-Thunder-07.jpg

Thor-Love-And-Thunder-08.jpg

Thor-Love-And-Thunder-09.jpg

Thor-Love-And-Thunder-10.jpg

Thor-Love-And-Thunder-12.jpg

Thor-Love-And-Thunder-13.jpg

Thor-Love-And-Thunder-14.jpg

Thor-Love-And-Thunder-15.jpg

Thor-Love-And-Thunder-16.jpg

Thor-Love-And-Thunder-17.jpg

Thor-Love-And-Thunder-18.jpg

Thor-Love-And-Thunder-19.jpg

I guess Hasbro didn't want to waste time showing these on the steam tomorrow when photos of them are already out there. Just announce them and move on. 😄

On 4/18/2022 at 11:51 AM, JayC said:

No idea who this is but its up on Amazon.com now

POP-09.jpg

POP-10.jpg

Miek was a lady this whole time?? , I guess Miek never had a gender to begin with, fun

Anyways good they showed these figures officially, because they might as as well have at this point, yeah still not sure if I'm going to buy any of this wave, maybe King Valyrie..but maybe not. Jane looks good but just so much like her comic look that it seems kinda unnecessary to get it.

On 4/18/2022 at 2:37 AM, leokearon said:

So you never bought anything online, since that's all about buying sight unseen. Also it isn't anything knew. Transformers have been doing it for a couple of years now

Yeah I mean you are right about the online buying, but it's still a bit different, if you buy online you can still see what you are getting without opening, which means if it's horrific you can send it back, but you have to actually open and compromise the packing to see what yer getting here, I actually don't pay attention to what's going on with transformers so I had no idea they did this except for those brown box figures they sell which I thought were just mystery packs ha. I'd also be worried about Swaps with these boxes, you might buy a Thor and get a old chewed up Snoopy figure. I guess you could just return that if that was the case, we know big box retailers don't care if there was a musty sock in a legends box they still take it back.