Hasbro Marvel Legends Fan-First Live-Stream Tuesday April 19 Coverage

JayC

Hasbro today is holding a new live-stream with the Hasbro Marvel Legends brand team (Ryan, Dan, & Dwight) which you can check out below.

We will be bringing you coverage of all the new products revealed today as they happen, so be sure to refresh your browser often over the course of the next hour.

Panel begins.

Going over Moon Knight and Thor Love And Thunder figures which we've already seen.

Now talking the Three Spider-Men they announced the other day, nothing to show today. They will be 100% new sculpts.

MCU Peter Parker and Ned 2-pack. Ned has an alternate Spider-Man Mask Wearing head. Will be up for pre-order tomorrow at 1pm ET online as a Fan Channel.

Spider-Man Noir announced with Spider-Ham. Both the 2-pack and this will be in new no-window packaging. The Noir figure will be a Target exclusive and go up for pre-order tomorrow at 1pm.

Marvel Legends 20th Anniversary Toad revealed. Will be up for pre-order tomorrow at 1pm ET as Fan Channel exclusive.

More Spider-Man - Iron Spider, has new no plastic packaging. These will be up for pre-order tomorrow at 1pm as Fan Channel. Also Future Foundation Spider-Man, New Silk and Doc Ock 2-pack Amazon will be relisted again later in the year.

Knull and Venom 2-pack. Venom has wings, using the movie Venom body. Going up for pre-order tomorrow at 1pm ET.

Amazing Spider-Man And Spineret 2-Pack (Renew Your Vows) - Up for pre-order tomorrow at 1pm. Boog will be reviewing this one tomorrow.

Walmart Retro Cardback Lizard with both modern and classic look. Has Bendy Wire Tail. Will go up for pre-order at a later date.

Amazing Fantasy 15 Spider-Man which is 100% new figure. ShartimusPrime will be reviewing it on Thursday and the figure goes up for pre-order tomorrow.

They teased a lab coat probably for the upcoming rumored Blue Beast figure.

Panel ends.1689476642_Marvel-Legends-April-Live-1791.thumb.jpg.a354e60bd6f1c45a9a55f49650e31fb3.jpg

Fan-First-April.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-05 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-07 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-07 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-07 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-07.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-08 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-08.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-09 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-09 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-09 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-09 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-09.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-10.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-12 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-12.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-13 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-13 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-13 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-13 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-13 5.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-13.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-14.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-15 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-15 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-15.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-16 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-16 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-16.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-17 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-17 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-17 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-17 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-17 5.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-17 6.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-17 7.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-17 8.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-17 9.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-17.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-18 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-18 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-18 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-18.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-20 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-20 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-20 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-20 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-20.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-21 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-21.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-22 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-22 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-22 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-22 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-22.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-23 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-23 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-23 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-23 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-23 5.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-23 6.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-23.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-24 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-24.jpg

Marvel-Legends-April-Live-26.jpg

I hope we don’t just hear about the Thor Wave… so much more I would love to hear about that are hopefully close…Starjammers, Marauders, Gen X, Reavers, Alpha Flight, New Mutants, Warriors Three, Classic versions of Iron Fist, Power Man, Drax, Ronan, Yondu, Gamora, Nebula, Adam Warlock, Beta Ray Bill, Valkyrie, and of course, Toad and Mojo.

I hope we don't just hear about the Thor wave... so much more I would love to hear about that are hopefully close... Starjammers, Marauders, Gen X, Alpha Flight, New Mutants, Warriors Three, Reavers, Classic versions of Iron Fist, Power Man, Drax, Ronan, Yondu, Gamora, Nebula, Adam Warlock, Beta Ray Bill, Valkyrie, and of course, Toad and Mojo!

On 4/11/2022 at 6:29 PM, Psychosomatic said:

I hope we don't just hear about the Their wave... so much more I would love to hear about that hopefully close... Starjammers, Marauders, Gen X, Alpha Flight, New Mutants, Warriors Three, Reavers, Classic versions of Iron Fist, Power Man, Drax, Ronan, Yondu, Gamora, Nebula, Adam Warlock, Beta Ray Bill, Valkyrie, and of course, Toad and Mojo!

double post?

On 4/11/2022 at 1:18 PM, tarot said:

and again I see people on social media saying they will be showing off NWH figures. LOL. Yeah that ain't happening soon. I think the first we will see them will be for the first wave of 2023 so around the October/November live streams. 

Seriously, it's getting really annoying seeing all the "where are the NWH figures/you should have shown NWH figures instead" comments on every single reveal or news post about Legends. I want more NWH figures too but Hasbro has to work within a timetable for development. We'll get them, they've already said as much, just not until next year most likely.

On 4/11/2022 at 8:01 PM, Ironspider428 said:

They might talk about the Thor wave, but I’d bet it’s not going to be the main focus, it’ll probably just be officially revealed online after the trailer comes out and discussed a bit in the livestream. My guesses would be more Spider-Man stuff and hopefully Toad finally.

That's what I'm thinking as well. 

I bet they will just officially reveal that Thor wave, which they should literally just do a quick press-release tomorrow for it since the wave is in stores right now with people grabbing them up and reviewing them.

if my dreams were to come true they will show us a Dan Ketch Ghost Rider and A Werewolf By Night, also a new Venom wave...just saying.

On 4/11/2022 at 3:18 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

I bet they will just officially reveal that Thor wave, which they should literally just do a quick press-release tomorrow for it since the wave is in stores right now with people grabbing them up and reviewing them.

if my dreams were to come true they will show us a Dan Ketch Ghost Rider and A Werewolf By Night, also a new Venom wave...just saying.

Werewolf By Night and Ghost Rider - YES!

On 4/11/2022 at 8:12 PM, ransomz said:

They better be showing me my Toad. Or else I'll have to wait even longer.

Jokes On all of us, when they finally reveal Toad, it's going to be a re-paint of the exact figure from Series 1 from 2002

spacer.png

On 4/11/2022 at 9:18 PM, tarot said:

and again I see people on social media saying they will be showing off NWH figures. LOL. Yeah that ain't happening soon. I think the first we will see them will be for the first wave of 2023 so around the October/November live streams. 

Yeah, like it takes roughly six months for a figure to be made, so the figures wouldn't even be finished by now.

OMG, my heart is bursting out of my chest right now. Can hardly wait to see the next repaint. Tuesday can't get here fast enough.

As far as NWH figures, I guess it's totally possible that they could show us some computer models. I mean that's pretty much all they show us anyway. Not that we're gonna see anything even remotely as interesting as that with this event, but it could happen sooner than most of us think.

On 4/11/2022 at 7:12 PM, ransomz said:

They better be showing me my Toad. Or else I'll have to wait even longer.

A great fabler, know to my people as Yun, for many years, has been telling grand tales and stories and legends of this Toad you speak of, but alas, I fear it can only be a myth, for it it were real someone would have surely seen it by now.

On 4/11/2022 at 5:43 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Jokes On all of us, when they finally reveal Toad, it's going to be a re-paint of the exact figure from Series 1 from 2002

spacer.png

Given that they've done a fairly poor job in terms of pricing, if not presentation, with the other homage figures from that Toy biz first wave, such a stunt wouldn't surprise me. Likely they'll use Frog Man as some kind of base. 

On 4/12/2022 at 12:46 PM, Atlantis said:

Given that they've done a fairly poor job in terms of pricing, if not presentation, with the other homage figures from that Toy biz first wave, such a stunt wouldn't surprise me. Likely they'll use Frog Man as some kind of base. 

Yeah obviously I was just joshing, but making commentary on the lack of effort made on some of these newer releases, but yes in reality I'm sure it will use many parts from the Frog Man/Doc Ock mold, if not the entire thing really with different deco and a head. 

I wouldn't be too shocked if the figure in the end just basically looked like this

stupidtoadfigure.jpg

On 4/12/2022 at 10:35 PM, SpiderS said:

I guess Spidey teaser they showed on Pulse page is good indicator that we might see digital renders of Spider-Men, but that 2023 date is little too extreme, I guess they want to aim for Xmas season that will almost guarantee mega sales.   

doubt it. While they did announce that they were making them, it's way too soon to show off the renders. Also 2023 was the earliest we were going to get these. they didn't know about them appearing in the movie so they weren't prepared.