Marvel Legends Walgreens Exclusive Jigsaw Figure In-Hand Images

JayC

Shown below via mr.mad_orange are in-hand images for the upcoming Marvel Legends Walgreens Exclusive Jigsaw figure from Hasbro. He tells us he got the figure from the China Taobao shopping website.

This is the next figure here in the US to be released at Walgreens stores but no word on when Jigsaw might start showing up there. Walgreens in the past month or so has been doing a better job making their exclusives available on their website. The last figure to be released here in the US was Baron Zemo. I would say there is a decent chance we will learn what the next Walgreens exclusive Villain figure after Jigsaw will be this coming week when Hasbro holds another Marvel Legends live-stream on Tuesday April 19 at 11am ET. We of course will have full coverage of that event as it happens right here on MarvelousNews.

Marvel-Legends-Walgreens-Jigsaw-00.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Walgreens-Jigsaw-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Walgreens-Jigsaw-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Walgreens-Jigsaw-03.jpg

Figure looks really good for being something in essence very simple, the face is really well done, the gun accessorie looks bad ass and always good to see that muzzle smoke effect with a figure, I'm very happy we are getting this figure because Punisher really doesn't have any of his villains in the Legends line, and we should have gotten a new Jigsaw years ago. I'm excited about picking this guy up.

I'm really looking forward to this figure and am hoping that he's easier to get than Zemo has been. I had both of the Toy Biz Face-Off versions and ending up selling the white suit Jigsaw and kept the one with the Punisher logo and have since regretted it for years. My thought back then was that the white plastic wouldn't hold up well over time.

Looks great. I can't express enough how much better the Happy Hogun buck is an improvement over that old suited buck. I'm wondering how well this head sculpt is gonna fit on the Punisher figure. Glad I got as many of those while I had the chance cuz it looks like the Punisher's new ridiculous design is the one they intend on pushing from here out.

On 4/18/2022 at 8:16 AM, tarot said:

Given that he is probably the only Punisher villain that keeps coming back, this is needed if you want to have his arch-Villian.

Yeah I mean he is Punisher's Arch-Enemy, right? Frank doesn't have anyone who is on this level of annoyance and antagonizing as he is, or is there someone else more recent? so he is certainly a must have villain, sadly Punisher doesn't even really have that many important villains that would even make great figures other then maybe Russian, Hitman, Bushwacker maybe, so many wouldn't make good figures like what Ma Gnocci  or some other suit wearing baddie like what Stu Clarke..ugh don't need those guys although Stu as Rampage might be fine, wait...Barracuda we could get him, but really none are super compelling looking in terms of would they get a chance at a figure, because they really all are sorta dick tracey looking dudes.

On 4/19/2022 at 12:31 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah I mean he is Punisher's Arch-Enemy, right? Frank doesn't have anyone who is on this level of annoyance and antagonizing as he is, or is there someone else more recent? so he is certainly a must have villain, sadly Punisher doesn't even really have that many important villains that would even make great figures other then maybe Russian, Hitman, Bushwacker maybe, so many wouldn't make good figures like what Ma Gnocci  or some other suit wearing baddie like what Stu Clarke..ugh don't need those guys although Stu as Rampage might be fine, wait...Barracuda we could get him, but really none are super compelling looking in terms of would they get a chance at a figure, because they really all are sorta dick tracey looking dudes.

well if he may stop killing his enemies, he would have a bigger rogues gallery. lol 

On 4/19/2022 at 1:10 AM, tarot said:

well if he may stop killing his enemies, he would have a bigger rogues gallery. lol 

Punisher sparing crooks so he can fight them again later, would be like Sentinels not wanting to kill all mutants...oh wait that happened.