Marvel Select MCU Loki And Doctor Strange Select Reissues

JayC

Thor Select Loki Figure (Reissue)
The Master of Mischief is back! In the wake of his hit self-titled TV series, Loki returns to the Marvel Select action figure line in his full regalia! This approximately 7" tall action figure is based on his appearance in the first Thor movie, and comes with his ceremonial staff. It comes packaged in full-color Select action figure packaging. Sculpted by Gentle Giant Studios.

Doctor Strange Select Doctor Strange Figure (Reissue)
By the Vishanti! The good Doctor returns, just in time for his new movie, Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness! In all-new movie packaging, Dr. Stephen Strange comes back to the Marvel Select action figure line as a 7" figure with spellcasting accessories and a Sanctum Sanctorum base. It comes packaged in full-color Select action figure packaging. Sculpted by Gentle Giant Studios!

You can pre-order these now from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

00.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

Cool- I missed out on Dr. Strange originally, will get it just for that awesome display stand. I get them not including the 1/2 display base (that you needed Thor to complete), but it's a shame they didn't add SOMETHING to make up for it. Just the staff, with nothing else, is about the most bare-bones accessorization of any Select figure.

Dr. Strange’s iconic window is a great accessory and the reason I grabbed this on the first release. Use that Base to this very day and IMO fits  either MCU or comic Doctors. 

The Khonshu statue that came with the first release of Moon Knight was the reason I was excited for the re-release if that figure. Alas, swapping out Khonshu for a block of cement was a baffling decision. 

I guess Diamond select ain't doing too well since all they do are pretty much reissues/repaints. But some of the reissues are pretty good and needed, especially that base with Strange is something everyone would love to have in the collection even if they don't care for the movie Strange. Fingers crossed Mephisto with Throne reissue will happen soon.