Which figures you would like to see getting the Legacy treatment?

leokearon

With the recent Black Panther Legacy wave being revealed and mentions that the rest of the MCU might get a slimiliar treatment. What figures would you like to see get the Legacy treatment? Remember they have to have a Marvel legends toy already to count.

I don't really collect MCU figures so I don't think I'd really care what they did at this point, but I do think it would be good on their part to re-release the Spider-Man Homecoming figures like Homemade suit, and the Spidey from that wave, also the MJ figure, I know people would love to see those figures back out, I'd even buy that MJ.

I know this might be a longshot but I know people would be really hyped if they re-released the Netflix characters, Daredevil, Punisher, Jessica, and actually put out single packed Iron Fists and Coleen Wing, I'd buy that Wing.

I think people would be happy to see the Guardians from Vol. 2 get re-released, but in reality they need to just do those better for the 3rd movie. I also know people would love to see that Endgame international Black Widow available in the US. 

I think the true potential of this line lies in revamping any figure from before 2017, basically, anything that predates the digital printing tech.

My top pick would be the figures from Age of Ultron. They're not only old (therefore rarer and without digital printing), but half the roster was locked behind an exclusive even rarer 4-pack. I'd personally love to see Tony Stark and Don Cheadle open-faceplate headsculpts getting the digital printing treatment. I'm not sure how cost-effective the line is meant to be, but if Hasbro could also give the Iron Man MK 43 interchangeable hands, that'd be great.

I know all evidece points to this line being only for reissues, but I'd also love it if they could take advantage of the cost-effectiveness of repaints to maybe sneak in a couple of new figures. For example, the Age of Ultron reissues could be accompanied by the Iron Man MK 45, coated Hawkeye and Scarlet Witch. I highly doubt this could happen, so this is just wishful thinking.

I think the legacy collection will be for all the sequels coming out. If that is the case the next one should have been Captain Marvel but it looks like Ant-man and the wasp will be next. So a re-release of the 2-pack Ant-man, Yellowjacket, Ghost, Ant-man 2 Ant-man and Ant-man 2 Wasp.  

On 5/3/2022 at 4:16 PM, Satam said:

They're not super in demand that I know of, but Avengers Agent Coulson and Maria Hill, as well as Age of Ultron Hawkeye and Bruce Banner are all good figures that could all be made truly great with some face printing. I'd like to see those rereleased this way.

I would like to see that happen, too

On 5/3/2022 at 12:56 PM, MODADDYDODOK said:

Not much of a MCU collector but Cap in his stealth suit has always been my favorite costume from the movies so that’d be cool to see updated.

Yes, I agree with you. That figure might need more than a new paintjob though. 

Waves like this trouble me. I’m irked because, let’s face it, Hasbro has a tendency to milk fans for hard earned cash with re-releases If figures that were inaccurate at original release due to “reasons” ( working off concept art,last minute creative changes blah blah) only to give us screen accurate versions or apology figures at a later date. 

Personally , I’d love screen accurate Quantum realm suits, but I honestly can’t see Hasbro redoing these. Or, if the line is just better versions of inaccurate figures, lets see that awesome US Agent suit they whiffed on. 

The reality is, the price increase makes me hesitant to rebuy figures they got wrong the first time. The Black Panther figures ARE more screen accurate but we’re talking around $150 MORE of my cash to get me figures I should have only had to buy once. 

Ive stated before MY perfect world sees Hasbro release comic versions of film characters at time of film release then MCU versions by the time the Blu Ray gets released. This removes getting concept versions and saves me $$.

id also like to see this line spread out to comic legacies as well. Not sure how this would be implemented but I think we can all agree certain comic characters first version of figures could use a second shor

On 5/3/2022 at 4:16 PM, Satam said:

They're not super in demand that I know of, but Avengers Agent Coulson and Maria Hill, as well as Age of Ultron Hawkeye and Bruce Banner are all good figures that could all be made truly great with some face printing. I'd like to see those rereleased this way.

Agree. There are a few pre Face printing era figures that only got one shot that need a redo. The Coulson figure actually isn't too bad as is, especially with the sunglasses but Maria Hill is a whiff.. 

On 5/3/2022 at 12:56 PM, MODADDYDODOK said:

Not much of a MCU collector but Cap in his stealth suit has always been my favorite costume from the movies so that’d be cool to see updated.

I got this suit when first released but the generic head sculpt was puzzling. What was the deal there? ChrisEvans not approve the likeness? Got to think in recent years toy likeness is standard deal for MCU actors.. 

it is a great suit though.. I have a few updated Evans heads and popped one on the body..it looks great but I’m not opposed to a official re-release

On 5/8/2022 at 4:34 AM, McHogan said:

I got this suit when first released but the generic head sculpt was puzzling. What was the deal there? ChrisEvans not approve the likeness? Got to think in recent years toy likeness is standard deal for MCU actors.. 

it is a great suit though.. I have a few updated Evans heads and popped one on the body..it looks great but I’m not opposed to a official re-release

Given the generic face scupts on other figures of the time. It was either just the limiations of the time, or some thing Hasbro wanted genric faces so they could also pass as comic figures.