King in Black Marvel Legends Marvel's Knull & Venom Two-Pack In-Hand Look

JayC

On 5/10/2022 at 9:58 PM, monron999 said:

Looks like there might be a little articulation in those wings after all. Still doesn't change my mind all that much.

On 5/11/2022 at 12:47 PM, ADour said:

The Fan First Friday stream had already showcased the wings' full range of motion.

Makes sense, I literally (literally) fell asleep from boredom. Last thing I remember is the oh so hilarious "NOPE" on the back of the Moon Knight box and I blacked out. Woke up two hours later with my face stuck to the key(bored).

On 5/9/2022 at 10:20 PM, monron999 said:

I am a recovering completionist, and I must say Hasbro is making it easier and easier to slide into that Cherry Picker mindset. The last few years, a ton of delayed movie and D+ projects forced ML to push up a lot of comic based products so it was kinda tough on the pocket book. But now they're clearly playing catch up, but I'm enjoying the break.

Not for a long time have I been compelled to complete any particular wave. The last wave I bought any figures I didn't want was the Hyde wave, cuz I just had to have that Hyde. The Eternals came and stayed on the shelves forever but I never had a compulsion to buy even one of them. Had no interest in Rintrah (he was in the movie for what, 5 seconds?), so I cherry picked that wave. Have no interest in Korg, armored Thor looks ridiculous and Starlord is super small so I'll probably pick up Jane Thor and be done with it. The Hawkeye figs are pretty cool but assuming the rest of the figures will come from the Moon Knight show, which contained minimal amounts of actual Moon Knight, I'm gonna assume I'll get off easy on the rest of the wave. As for the BP Legacy figures, I got everything I wanted during the first go-round. The Spidey movie product? They do look good and maybe five years ago you woulda had me, but I'm over it now.

Now I'm just counting the days till I can build my Bonebreaker and Controller BAF's and see how the rest of the year pans out. Still finding it hard not to get disappointed every time Hasbro has a lackluster reveal event, but I'm actually starting to find a lot of comfort in the reveals of all the product I get to save my money by not purchasing.

I’m with you on rintrah. They should have made the baf one of those monsters guarding scarlet witch’s throne.