X-Men Marvel Legends Marvel's Havok (Classic) (Bonebreaker Build-A-Figure) Video Review And Images

Outsiders

Erivera94 takes a look at the new X-Men Marvel Legends Marvel's Havok (Classic) (Bonebreaker Build-A-Figure) from Hasbro.  This figure is available for pre-order from our sponsor Big Bad Toy Store.

Check out the images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel_Legends_Havok_Classic_Bonebreaker_BAF_By_Erivera94_01.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Havok_Classic_Bonebreaker_BAF_By_Erivera94_02.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Havok_Classic_Bonebreaker_BAF_By_Erivera94_03.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Havok_Classic_Bonebreaker_BAF_By_Erivera94_04.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Havok_Classic_Bonebreaker_BAF_By_Erivera94_05.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Havok_Classic_Bonebreaker_BAF_By_Erivera94_06.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Havok_Classic_Bonebreaker_BAF_By_Erivera94_07.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Havok_Classic_Bonebreaker_BAF_By_Erivera94_08.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Havok_Classic_Bonebreaker_BAF_By_Erivera94_09.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Havok_Classic_Bonebreaker_BAF_By_Erivera94_10.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Havok_Classic_Bonebreaker_BAF_By_Erivera94_11.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Havok_Classic_Bonebreaker_BAF_By_Erivera94_12.jpg

Wish this had come out in time for Neal Adams to get one before his passing. Think he would've really liked it. 

Only figure from the wave that's a Must Have for me.  The figure's great, the face is incredibly well done, and of course the effects just knock it out of the park. 

Love Havok, love his powers, love his character and love his classic look. That being said, this is absolutely the wrong buck for him. If they couldn't have used the Vulcan buck (because it was used for Vulcan) I would a preferred they went ahead and just used the old dependable Bucky Cap mold to stay consistent with the previous figure. I'll get it, of course, but it will be in short order that I customize a correct buck for him. Once again, I'll do your job for you, Hasbro.

On 5/13/2022 at 5:12 PM, Air-Walker said:

Really love that portrait on Havok! Wish they had a maskless version for him too, but no matter. Wasn't he supposed to have rings on his neck and traps? Is this a more recent version of him?

He's had a number of costumes throughout the years and a lot of variations on the classic/first appearance black body suit. Yes, he did have collar piece on the original Neal Adams work.  Later years would see this dropped, but I'm pretty sure I've got some issues where its on for a few panels then off, then on again. Mostly came down to attention to detail.

On 5/13/2022 at 8:50 PM, Atlantis said:

He's had a number of costumes throughout the years and a lot of variations on the classic/first appearance black body suit. Yes, he did have collar piece on the original Neal Adams work.  Later years would see this dropped, but I'm pretty sure I've got some issues where its on for a few panels then off, then on again. Mostly came down to attention to detail.

I do remember the white rings around the neck as well but I think it just disappeared over time, giving way to the white circles on his chest. Even then though, I think the circles were just a signature of his actual powers radiating from his body, indicating that basically all he was wearing was a deep black bodysuit with a black and white mask. I harken back to when Mark Silvestri used to draw him (Outback X-Men) and the rings or orbs often extended out past and beyond Havok's body (front and back) and costume. Also, they always faced straight forward on the page, no matter what angle Alex was turned in the panel. Kinda like he was always under a perfectly round spotlight coming directly from the readers vantage point. Not sure if that was something Silvestri himself drew into the character or something the colourist (I think Glynis Oliver) interpreted into the art. It was pretty unique, but also pretty damn annoying.

I'm going to be the contrary person here, I never cared about this look for Havok, I actually really just don't like that head ornament, I do like these effects this figure comes with, but I will skip this figure, my favorite look for Havok was always his 90's X-Factor look , that was my ideal Havok and I'm happy we already got that figure years back, I'll be sticking with it as my Havok, but this is a nice figure for what it is, it's just not for me.

This is a cool suit but I lean towards the more recent ( Juggernaut wave??) version with the toned down head piece as a better looking suit. 

In my small XMen team however, he checks a box so I’ll grab this one for the team. Just leaves 80’s Cyclops, Psylocke and Jubilee and I’ll be satisfied with calling that team done.

bummer, I had all these once but since I didn’t collect X characters I sold them all off. No way I’ll pay asking price for any of these now so I’ll have to wait for Hasbro to rerelease them in some form