Hasbro Marvel Legends Instagram Live Event Coming This Wednesday (5/18)

JayC

Today Hasbro is holding a Marvel Legends Instagram Live on the HasbroPulse page. One of the things I expect will be shown off today is the rumored Spider-Man 60th Anniversary Marvel Legends Toei Japanese Spider Man. We will be bringing you full coverage of the event as it happens.

The Spider-Man figure should be up for pre-order tomorrow at 1pm ET at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

Marvel Legends MCU Sharon Carter from Falcon And The Winter Soldier was revealed. This will be part of the next Disney+ wave with the Infinity Ultron BAF. The other figures are Hawkeye, Kate Bishop, Moon Knight, Mr. Knght, and rumored is Ms. Marvel. There is one more figure that should be coming in this wave. Will be up for pre-order tomorrow at 1pm ET at our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

Also shown is the Retro Sentinel figure to go up against 3.75" figures.

Marvel Legends Retro Amazing Spider-Man Bag-Man will be a Target exclusive. Going up tomorrow at 1pm ET. TRU in Canada but not going up for pre-order tomorrow.

Marvel Legends Retro FF Cardback Fire Lord.

Iron Man Retro Cardback Warmachine which is a repaint of the modular Iron Man. Pre-Order tomorrow at 1pm ET as Fan Channel

Spider-Man 60th Anniversary Marvel Legends Toei Japanese Spider Man. Pre-Order tomorrow at 1pm ET as Fan Channel

Mojo World Boxset will be a summer con exclusive. Longshot, Mojoverse version of Wolverine, Dazzler (Outback), AND MOJO which should end up getting a general release at some point based on info I have seen. This will go up for pre-order tomorrow at 1pm ET on HasbroPulse.

For the final tease they showed a hand that looks like a hand for Gambit. Asked fans if people would like one without a jacket.

Marvel-Legends-IG-Live.jpg

Marvel-Instagram-Live-01 1.jpg

Marvel-Instagram-Live-01 2.jpg

Marvel-Instagram-Live-01 3.jpg

Marvel-Instagram-Live-01 4.jpg

Marvel-Instagram-Live-01 5.jpg

Marvel-Instagram-Live-01 6.jpg

Marvel-Instagram-Live-01.jpg

Marvel-Instagram-Live-02 1.jpg

Marvel-Instagram-Live-02.jpg

Marvel-Instagram-Live-03 1.jpg

Marvel-Instagram-Live-03 2.jpg

Marvel-Instagram-Live-03 3.jpg

Marvel-Instagram-Live-03 4.jpg

20.thumb.jpg.a164ce11692c8e3cbfef5340f09d7d60.jpg19.thumb.jpg.9f7dbb0cbf21c8cb01a4f565974ea905.jpg18.thumb.jpg.16e0327d0f173970f3134add47c0370d.jpg17.thumb.jpg.644d9ffdc5cd3d42a9abdc77041eb689.jpg16.thumb.jpg.9eedf1f92f6e647083023606b07bd7a3.jpg15.thumb.jpg.88587f787b02a6f900bcd51741c113c5.jpg14.thumb.jpg.cce5ce8b284cae0c2357a83ec0462457.jpg13.thumb.jpg.57a1de48ad5b60a4a514bbeb62c35deb.jpg12.thumb.jpg.c22ba1ff298e4d679c979ad4fb875bd1.jpg11.thumb.jpg.8e2b6bf5cf4be74b6f98bb6a3dc3e58e.jpg10.thumb.jpg.57aaed0ee36fdde445d56582a2a99c81.jpg09.thumb.jpg.ec8e19c21fdecc8b9c134efceb6ecffc.jpgMarvel-Instagram-Live-03 5.jpg

Marvel-Instagram-Live-03.jpg

Marvel-Instagram-Live-04 1.jpg

Marvel-Instagram-Live-04 2.jpg

Marvel-Instagram-Live-04.jpg

Marvel-Instagram-Live-05 1.jpg

Marvel-Instagram-Live-05.jpg

08.thumb.jpg.ed4d7129955275e19b66748dc28d0e85.jpgMarvel-Instagram-Live-06.jpg

Marvel-Instagram-Live-07.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

w.jpg

0w3.jpg

0w1.jpg

0w0.jpg

On 5/16/2022 at 10:32 PM, SpiderS said:

My bet is some Dr. Strange movie figure teasers but it could be too early for that too.

oh don't start that again. We had enough with that for NWH. lol. NAH they won't be announcing anything from that until at least another few months.

On 5/17/2022 at 12:32 AM, SpiderS said:

My bet is some Dr. Strange movie figure teasers but it could be too early for that too.

I would really like that, but no. There probably won't be anything from this movie for a while. Unless they were already saving something for later on, the Scarlet Witch let's say, there won't be anything DS2 related. But then, even the possibility of a Scarlet Witch figure seems unlikely at this point. 

On 5/17/2022 at 1:35 AM, tarot said:

oh don't start that again. We had enough with that for NWH. lol. NAH they won't be announcing anything from that until at least another few months.

Zombie Strange and New Scarlet Witch costume were both shown in the trailers way before the movie's release. And Defender Strange was released prematurely before we even saw him in trailers. So it isn't far fetched.

On 5/16/2022 at 2:53 PM, JohnF said:

I would really like that, but no. There probably won't be anything from this movie for a while. Unless they were already saving something for later on, the Scarlet Witch let's say, there won't be anything DS2 related. But then, even the possibility of a Scarlet Witch figure seems unlikely at this point. 

If they had anything else for us already from MOM, I would assume we'd have already seen them. I had thought we'd at least get a new Wanda, likely packed with a spoiler figure, which was why we hadn't seen her before the movie, but as time goes on that seems less and less likely. 

On 5/17/2022 at 7:38 AM, Ironspider428 said:

If they had anything else for us already from MOM, I would assume we'd have already seen them. I had thought we'd at least get a new Wanda, likely packed with a spoiler figure, which was why we hadn't seen her before the movie, but as time goes on that seems less and less likely. 

Yeah, exactly. It's a good thing I'm not in need of her MOM version. 

On 5/17/2022 at 7:12 AM, JohnF said:

Yeah, exactly. It's a good thing I'm not in need of her MOM version. 

Same here. 

Given this is an Instagram event and not a Fan First, I'm not expecting anything massive to be revealed. Of course if there is, I'll be pleasantly surprised 

On 5/17/2022 at 9:52 PM, Ironspider428 said:

I'd like to see it, for accuracy's sake in the MOM display, but her Wandavision figure is close enough to pass if we never get the right version.

I like her look in the movie and I'd be happy for the people who want her for their collection to get her. Hopefully Hasbro makes her for those collectors. But yeah, I guess the WandaVision one could also work on a MOM display.