Hasbro Marvel Legends Instagram Live Event Coming This Wednesday (5/18)

JayC

Yeah that was pretty awesome, I'm guessing JayC will post stuff up in a few moments, I think people will be fairly pleased with that was shown here, Bag Man Spider-Man, Japanease Spider-Man, Mojo, Longshot, Firelord, retro Iron Man carded War Machine, and Giant 3.75 Sentinel.

Pretty good stream, way more than I was expecting. I'm not like super hyped for Sharon, but definitely getting her, I'm not mad about adding to the FATWS shelf and we've needed a Sharon since at least Civil War. Bag-Man was the highlight of the stream for me, I've been wanting him forever. A bit annoyed he isn't on the Spider-Man card, but oh well. Japanese Spider-Man is a big yes as well, always nice to add to the Spider-Verse shelf. Couldn't really care less for Firelord, War Machine or the Mojo set, though I'm sure those made a lot of people happy. I might get Mojo if he releases single-packed later on.

whelp I wasn't expecting alot and we got......... some of the best reveals so far. 

The Sharon Carter is one I wasn't expecting but nice to have way for when she returns to the Armor Wars series (yes, I'm still thinking she is the cause of it.)

That sentinel is probably the one that was leaked a while back. Not getting it though

Bag-man. Finally Bag-man

Firelord is a nice addition. Now onto Air-Walker or Stardust Hasbro.

Nice to get confirmation of the Iron Man retro wave, Will get War Machine for my wall though.

Supaidaman is a great addition for the Spider-verse shelf. Delighted they included the Kanji text. Pity I have to open it.

But the SDCC exclusive is an absolute must. a New Dazzler, a updated Longshot, even the Wolvie are all great additions. But Mojo. That work of art Mojo. Never thought I would be delighted to have that ugly bastard for my shelf.

On 5/18/2022 at 2:33 PM, JayC said:

Full panel coverage and images are at the top of the thread. Should hopefully have better PR images soon. Getting good images of Instagram videos is a pain in the ass.

Yeah was pretty darn annoying that they never zoomed in on any of the figures, so we only saw things from a sizable distance, was pretty bad camera work.

On 5/18/2022 at 2:36 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah was pretty darn annoying that they never zoomed in on any of the figures, so we only saw things from a sizable distance, was pretty bad camera work.

Yeah was really surprised they revealed as much as they did, YT is so much better for this stuff. I knew the Japan Spider-Man was coming today.

War Machine heralding a retro Iron Man wave... that's awesome. I'm glad that this one comes with open hands, I always contemplated dyeing some extra Iron Man hands black, so now that wont be necessary. Kinda of a shame that they couldn't at least include two small blast effects for the forearm cannons.

I gotta admit I'm not sure which one I like the most, the original colors or this new one's paintjob... I'm also debating whether to open this one, I'm not a MIB collector, but this figure is kinda redundant, yet it looks nice. Maybe I can just make a separate display for this figure and the eventual Modular Iron Man repaint.

Wasn't super clear but sound like Hasbro was saying they are doing another Pulse-Con this year and not going to SDCC. Again they way they were talking about the exclusive it sounded like it was a Pulse-Con and not SDCC exclusive.

On 5/18/2022 at 2:38 PM, Spider-Vince said:

Do You guys this sentinel will size well with the regalar 6” Legends ? 🤔

I think its about 6" so not in scale with 6" but about the same size. I am guessing this was the Sentinel that I had seen listing for under the 20th Anniversary line.

I am pretty hyped we are finally getting a Longshot and new Mojo, and will be getting that pack, I just wish that it didn't come with Dazzler, and Spiral or Quark was in that pack, I don't care about a new Dazzler at this point. I know everyone is stoked about Japanease Spider-Man and Bag-Man, but those are easy passes for me, Firelord is a great figure though and I will be grabbing that. War Machine is just a less exciting re-paint, that's an easy pass, but I'm pumped to see what they do with those beautiful Iron Man retro cards in the future, Ha I realized first watch I missed that Sharon Carter..yeah maybe, you could barely see her.

Wow, this was a lot better than I expected. Firelord is the highlight for me, he's a must have. The exclusive MojoVerse box set looks great. It will certainly be nice to get an updated Mojo and Longshot! I'm sure that I'll even get a couple of those 3.75" scale retro Sentinels! Sharon is a maybe, but I'll probably get her. Japanese Spidey is a maybe, but probably not. Bombastic Bag Man is a pass. War Machine is a pass too since I have the deluxe version.  Overall these were pretty great reveals!

Better than I thought, yes. Still a lot of problems.

Didn't think I needed a new Mojo, but if I want a Longshot I guess I'm getting one.

Why the hell would they do a 3rd Dazzler? She's one of my all time faves, but it's already played. If they had to do one they could have at least done it right. They call it the Outback version, but her Outback look had a bare midriff and capri style pants. For anyone who doesn't remember just look up Marvel Dazzler Outback. It's plain as day. At least they got rid of the Kate Bishop chicken legs.

Guess Spiral is still in Limbo.

Bag Man. Seriously, what took so long? They showed a proto way back in the Dark Days of Marvel Legends. Guess they just had to wait till they could charge $33 for it.

Firelord, are you freaking kidding me? Another 6'4" Herald on the freaking Sunfire buck? Guys, he doesn't need butterfly joints that damn bad. This is getting beyond ridiculous. We need to start a petition. With the new Spider-Man ultra articulated buck and the new Vulcan buck there is no need for this Sunfire buck to even exist anymore, other than to ruin figures. Dump this thing.

Sharon Carter, I can take or leave. I'm not buying the Disney+ wave so it's inconsequential to me. We do need a comic version, though. Seriously, just do a new head sculpt, and reuse the Quake figure. Do it with the white SHEILD suit if you wish. Just get it done.

Don't really need the Initiative era War Machine, but I can see the appeal. Luckily for me they got it right the first time.

Never liked the Japanese Spidey and I still don't. I'll just leave mine on the shelf for someone whole appreciate it.

Sentinel? Yeah, I'll just act like I didn't see that.

Better than I expected, but still a buncha the same mistakes the ML team keeps making over and over.

Following today's Instagram live, here are some official images for the Marvel Legends MojoWorld 4-Pack from Hasbro. This set Includes Longshot, Mojo, Dazzler (Outback) and a Wolverine slug figure! The Pre-order will be exclusively at HasbroPulse beginning tomorrow (5/19) at 1:00pm ET.

00.jpg

01.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Guess I gotta be on my toes tomorrow to pre-order that Mojo pack, I don't want to miss out on Longshot and Mojo, also Firelord , I gotta laugh, what was so hush hush about an MCU Sharon Carter that we couldn't have seen it months ago? not like any spoilers there, it looks pretty good though, but I wish we saw a updated Comic Sharon, Please Hasbro Mandarin better be coming on that Iron Man retro card back this year, contemplating getting that Sentinel just to have a representation of a Sentinel on my shelf despite it's barely existence articulation.

Yesssss Mojo reveal baby! Had my fingers crossed for this one.

On 5/18/2022 at 2:24 PM, monron999 said:

Why the hell would they do a 3rd Dazzler? She's one of my all time faves, but it's already played. If they had to do one they could have at least done it right. They call it the Outback version, but her Outback look had a bare midriff and capri style pants. For anyone who doesn't remember just look up Marvel Dazzler Outback. It's plain as day. At least they got rid of the Kate Bishop chicken legs.

I love Dazzler so I’m actually quite surprised and pleased they made her again as this is the very look I’ve always wanted for her ML figure.
And she actually sported both looks on the Outback team.

4AEA199A-85AD-4BFD-BCB9-D8497B730960.jpeg

31D832E0-9DB7-4DF9-AE5B-4C840068BF22.jpeg

Firelord is a must-have.  Not sure about the rest, Bag-man is fun but am i willing to shell out $25 for him? probably not.

Mojoworld is not my thing but  a great idea for a box set. feels like it could've gone on amazon, i don't think its any more obscure than that Domino 3-pack recently, but that's OK since generally the last few convention excluisves have been easy enough to order on pulse (granted i had to wait like 8 months for Hellfire Club, but that's OK i was still happy to get it)

I absolutely love Japanese Spidey! The best thing is that it can work as classic Spidey as well. And tbh as much as I like two-pack Spidey, the proportions of Japanese Spidey are much closer to my idea of slender but athletic Spider-Man. It's so surprising they did 4th new body for Spider-Man this year. Additionally, Hasbro can use this body for other less muscular figures such as Mr. Fantastic. 

Good reveals. Definitely getting the retro Sentinel... maybe a couple of them. Also definitely getting Bag-Man and Firelord.

It was cool to announce a retro card Iron Man line, but now that line has to come out this year, right? Because Hasbro is going plastic free packaging by the start of 2023. So whatever retro card Iron Man (and possibly Ghost Rider) figures they have planned must come out in the next seven months.