Hasbro Marvel Legends Instagram Live Event Coming This Wednesday (5/18)

JayC

On 6/1/2022 at 3:22 AM, McHogan said:

That 6” Sentinel ticks me off. Hasbro knows fans would love a fully articulated version but instead they give us this POS... 

the colors are the only positive thing I can say about this. 

It's for the 4 inch line. Not the 6 inch one. 

On 5/31/2022 at 10:22 PM, McHogan said:

That 6” Sentinel ticks me off. Hasbro knows fans would love a fully articulated version but instead they give us this POS... 

the colors are the only positive thing I can say about this. 

Yeah I feel the same, I would have loved it if they had given us a actual Legends Series smaller Sentinel like they had in the X-Men Arcade game, they could have even called it a gamerverse figure, but if you are a collector of the 3.75 stuff this is pretty cool for that line, which is what it's for, so I can't knock it's lack of articulation, I'm still grabbing one for a small sentinel representation on my shelf, I guess I just won't be posing it in any dynamic ways, it is what it is, the colors are nice, and it does look good for what it's supposed to be a figure in the 3.75 to compliment those figs.

• 4 weeks later...

That ridiculous Wolvie aside, this set looks great. All the head sculpts are exceptionally well done. I just cannot forgive the fact that they still used that tired ayass Bishop buck for Dazzler. Three Dazzler figures so far guys, and you still can't get it right once? Let's ask Silver Surfer, when we get him with the Galactus Haslab, how it feels. And sure they could use a little more paint, but y'know....Hasbro. Can't say that this is all money well spent, but it's Mojo, and it's Longshot and we may never get them otherwise.

Guess the technology to do Spiral, much like the technology to get to the Moon, was lost and never able to be replicated again, even though technology has progressed so much since the last attempt.

Ehhhh.........reasons. Whaddayagonnado?

Wonder what that means for Canada?  Toys R Us usually has a setup at Toronto FanExpo selling the SDCC stuff. Hopefully that hasn't changed because I wouldn't want to be ordering through US sites. 

• 1 month later...

Hasbro Fantastic Four Marvel Legends Firelord is IN STOCK at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.

Galactus transforms Xandarian naval officer Pryreus Kril into his newest Herald, the unwavering Firelord!

With over 80 years of entertainment history, Marvel has become a cornerstone of fan collections around the world. With the Marvel Legends Series, fan favorite Marvel characters are designed with premium detail and articulation for posing and display in collections. From figures to vehicles to premium roleplay items, the Marvel Legends Series offers elite character-inspired products for Marvel fans and collectors
Product Features

6-inch scale (15.24cm)
Made of plastic
Part of the Marvel Legends Series
Highly detailed
Multiple points of articulation

Box Contents

Firelord figure
2 Pairs of hands
Staff

Firelord.0.jpg

Firelord.1.jpg

Firelord.2.jpg

Firelord.4.jpg

Firelord.5.jpg

Firelord.6.jpg

Firelord.7.jpg

Firelord.8.jpg

On 8/19/2022 at 2:30 PM, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

Looking forward to getting Firelord!! Now bring on Air- Walker. 

Since this is a Fantastic Four  retro..let's home Attuma and some Inhumans are coming as well. 

Why they didn't put him on the Magneto or at least Thunderbird buck is beyond me. This is a gross overuse of the Sunfire mold. The figure looks great, otherwise.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have experience repurchasing such sets not directly from the store? I won't buy it until I know who will sell it cheaper. Of course, I want to get it all, but greed always wins, haha. I saw one guy on Instagram who seems to be reselling these figures. But I'm not sure if all the followers of his page are real customers. You know, some profiles show that the owner decided to buy instagram reels likes for promotion. So I can't guess how many people actually bought figures from him. It doesn't indicate anything bad, but it's difficult for me to decide whether to buy from such a person.