New Marvel Select Red Hulk Figure Coming From DST

JayC

Shown via ShartimusPrime is a look at the new upcoming 7" scale Marvel Select Red Hulk Figure coming from Diamond Select Toys. Look for the figure to go up for pre-order this Friday (5/20) at any place that carries Marvel Select.

Marvel-Select-Red-Hulk 0.jpg

Marvel-Select-Red-Hulk 3.jpg

Marvel-Select-Red-Hulk 1.jpg

Marvel-Select-Red-Hulk 2.jpg

Marvel-Select-Red-Hulk 3.jpg

This looks really good, it captures the Initial Red Hulk look really well but probably not so much his consequential hero era look, I would be really curious to see what they gonna do for the inevitable Grey Hulk and I really hope they will rerelease the Green one as much as they do their other figures cause that body mold is perfect.

On 5/17/2022 at 2:49 PM, tarot said:

No see if someone would just include a Maverick head, I would have considered this but that face is a big NOPE.

Yeah, it's almost in the same vein as the Sabretooth from the Bonebreaker wave. As a crazy cool sculpt standing on it's own it's a good sculpt, but as the Red Hulk it looks nothing like any version of him I've ever seen. It's just wrong. It almost looks like it was done by the same artist. Good, but just wrong.

It actually looks like it coulda been the head sculpt for DC Multiverse's Titan Joker. After how well the Select Hulk came out, what a total bummer.

It's looking really good, as this is clearly just the recent DST Hulk painted Red, which that figure is insane, but again like that figure the Head is not what I would have imagined, I still like the ML Rulk, but hey for those who couldn't find that one this obviously makes a good stand in.

On 5/17/2022 at 2:49 PM, tarot said:

No see if someone would just include a Maverick head, I would have considered this but that face is a big NOPE.

Agreed. I would have totally been all over this if it came with a Maverick alternate head.