She-Hulk: Attorney at Law Disney+ Series Trailer

JayC

Ha that was super fun, I'm excited about this, looks like it has major potential to be super fun and different then anything so far out, I'm digging how these shows are going in different directions with each one.

looks like I'm more pleased with how this show is shaping up over Ms. Marvel.

Disney+ has released a new trailer and key art for Marvel Studios' "She-Hulk: Attorney at Law." Streaming exclusively on Disney+ beginning August 17, the new comedy series stars Tatiana Maslany as She-Hulk/Jennifer Walters, a lawyer who specializes in superhuman-oriented legal cases.

Executive producer Kevin Feige, president of Marvel Studios and chief creative officer of Marvel, welcomed Tatiana Maslany to The Walt Disney Company's 2022 Upfront presentation this afternoon at Basketball City on Pier 36 in New York. The pair shared details about the upcoming series, including the August 17 launch date, and debuted the new trailer for attendees.

Directed by Kat Coiro (Episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9) and Anu Valia (Episodes 5, 6, 7) with Jessica Gao as head writer, "She-Hulk: Attorney at Law" follows Jennifer Walters as she navigates the complicated life of a single, 30-something attorney who also happens to be a green 6-foot-7-inch superpowered hulk. The nine-episode series welcomes a host of MCU vets, including Mark Ruffalo as Smart Hulk, Tim Roth as Emil Blonsky/the Abomination, and Benedict Wong as Wong. The cast also includes Ginger Gonzaga, Josh Segarra, Jameela Jamil, Jon Bass and Renée Elise Goldsberry. Executive producers are Kevin Feige, Louis D'Esposito, Victoria Alonso, Brad Winderbaum, Kat Coiro and Jessica Gao. Co-executive producers are Wendy Jacobson and Jennifer Booth.

she_hulk_xlg.jpg

On 5/17/2022 at 7:22 PM, SpiderS said:

I like it a lot but CGI is laughably bad and horrendous on the CW level. I would rather wait another year if we could get decent looking CGI, She-Hulk deserves this.  

Yeah.  I'm usually pretty easy to win over on CGI, but that looked mostly horrendous.  ☹️

I see that the MCU is still using THE INCREDIBLY (UNAPPEALING) HULK from the Endgame movie. That's a shame. I'm typically at every MCU movie opening weekend. However, since Endgame and the catastrophe of "smart Hulk", I've not seen an MCU movie, or an episode of any disney+ series. Until they fix Hulk: Make Mine NOT Marvel! (at least as far as the MCU goes).

Thank you so much, disney, for making the Hulk so lame for most of Avengers: Infinity War, and even worse for the entirety of Avengers: Endgame. 

This series is a big: "no, thank you" for me.

On 5/18/2022 at 8:15 AM, SpiderS said:

And just like that Frog man figure will go up in price, as well as She-Hulk comics and figures. I really hope we get her white/purple leotard look in figure form soon. 

It's a good thing I got my Frogman then

• 2 months later...

I'm still on board, this just looks like a ton of fun, really digging the casting for She-Hulk, I'm having a good vibe about this one, seems like the this might be the highlight of the 2022 Marvel D+ Shows. This can't come soon enough, I had a very sour taste after Moon Knight and Ms. Marvel.