Marvel Legends X-Men Animated Series Morph Figure Preview

JayC

Well, I guess that solves the entire "tease" discussion. Maybe this means we get the X-Uniform buck sometime soon. You gotta believe one of the next Wolverine's that comes out will be in his training uniform and we're gonna need a "normal" sized uniform body to match. We'll also need a female uniform body, but lucky for us Hasbro believes all women are one "standard" size now so we'll only need the one.

On 5/20/2022 at 11:22 AM, monron999 said:

Well, I guess that solves the entire "tease" discussion.

I hadn't thought of it but yeah a Gambit in the yellow and blue X-Outfit without a coat could be what they were teasing yesterday I suppose.

On 5/20/2022 at 12:03 PM, JayC said:

I hadn't thought of it but yeah a Gambit in the yellow and blue X-Outfit without a coat could be what they were teasing yesterday I suppose.

Or it’s Morph holding a TV remote. I doubt that tease has anything to do with Gambit, because they wouldn’t have mentioned him if it did.

For anyone who’s still on the fence about getting the whole animated collection, there are only about 500 Wolverines left in stock and fewer than 100 Jubilees. There are a few thousand Sinisters, and plenty of Jeans and Storms.

Happy for everyone who's happy but I dunno, never really cared about this Morph, and now we are finally getting him after all these years it's an animated deco Morph, sure I get it makes sense with the gimmick, but kinda seems a bit mean to the collectors to put him out this way first.

On 5/20/2022 at 11:03 AM, JayC said:

That would be awesome and give us a Jim Lee Banshee while they are at it? Fingers crossed.

On 5/20/2022 at 5:39 PM, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

Hopefully he comes with alternative heads and a blaster. I'm not collecting the animated line...but I'm tempted to pull the trigger on Morph. 

I am kinda also thinking about just grabbing him from that line. Not a hundred percent sure though.

On 5/20/2022 at 1:49 PM, DrZarnak said:

Any head could be swappable on him, so I think we will just get happy Morph and evil Morph. I agree we will get the remote control hand.

Yea I'd rather get Good and Evil Morph heads. These 2 are musts.

I can just plop any other male head (or that Jean head from Dan's twitter gif reply HA) on him if I want to. Everyone here has more than enough extra Wolverine or Cyclops or Gambit heads. Hopefully whatever neck peg they decide to give him fits MOST heads.

If they were really charitable...they can pack in a non cel shaded Changeling head.

I think it’s kinda cruddy that a lot of people have been wanting Morph for so long only to see him show up with the toon shading but.. whatever. Hope he turns out good.

I know Iceman wasn’t a prominent character in the show but that is like the only one I can imagine myself getting from this collection.

On 5/23/2022 at 9:05 AM, MODADDYDODOK said:

I think it’s kinda cruddy that a lot of people have been wanting Morph for so long only to see him show up with the toon shading but.. whatever. Hope he turns out good.

I know Iceman wasn’t a prominent character in the show but that is like the only one I can imagine myself getting from this collection.

It is a bit annoying. On the other hand it does make sense.

On 5/23/2022 at 4:39 PM, leokearon said:

It is a bit annoying. On the other hand it does make sense.

Yes it actually does. Beside being based on a throwaway character, Morph is famous for being an original character for this show. So it makes sense for him to be just like the rest of the line.