Marvel Legends 20th Anniversary Series Hulk Video Review And Images

Outsiders

LoreKeeper takes a look at the new Marvel Legends 20th Anniversary Series Hulk from Hasbro.   This figure is available for pre-order from our sponsor Big Bad Toy Store.

Check out images for this set below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel_Legends_20th_Anniversary_Series_Hulk_By_LoreKeeper_01.jpg

Marvel_Legends_20th_Anniversary_Series_Hulk_By_LoreKeeper_02.jpg

Marvel_Legends_20th_Anniversary_Series_Hulk_By_LoreKeeper_03.jpg

Marvel_Legends_20th_Anniversary_Series_Hulk_By_LoreKeeper_04.jpg

Marvel_Legends_20th_Anniversary_Series_Hulk_By_LoreKeeper_05.jpg

Marvel_Legends_20th_Anniversary_Series_Hulk_By_LoreKeeper_06.jpg

Marvel_Legends_20th_Anniversary_Series_Hulk_By_LoreKeeper_07.jpg

Marvel_Legends_20th_Anniversary_Series_Hulk_By_LoreKeeper_08.jpg

Marvel_Legends_20th_Anniversary_Series_Hulk_By_LoreKeeper_09.jpg

This guys is great in hand. While I initially thought the base was junk, it is actually a pretty cool accessory.  Bases like this is something Hasbro has dine very well, maybe they should go the Tamashii Nations route and do a line of bases

While I hated his head sculpt at first, I've come to enjoy it. Hulk has been a character subject to artist interpretation more than most amd this feels very Hulky. (Still HAAAAATE that Stark head tho)

Anyway, cool figure. Found I've accidentally bought all the Hulks they've released so far

Keep going back and forth on this one. Preordered it, then cancelled. Almost bought it again and changed my mind. Decided to do an original Defenders and felt this Hulk would go great with the new classic Dr Strange. Plus the recent Hasbro Pulse sale was such a good deal, unfortunately it all sold out before I got a chance to buy it.

On 5/30/2022 at 11:54 PM, JohnF said:

I feel like they should start adding some butterfly joints to the Hulk figures as well. It would add some significant range of motion and offer some really cool ''Hulk smash'' poses. 

It does, but for some reason they are for the back of the figure

On 5/30/2022 at 3:33 AM, McHogan said:

This guys is great in hand. While I initially thought the base was junk, it is actually a pretty cool accessory.  Bases like this is something Hasbro has dine very well, maybe they should go the Tamashii Nations route and do a line of bases

The base is fantastic, wish there were more like it, maybe even ones that could connect together. 

On 6/8/2022 at 6:27 PM, Emnems80 said:

I also think that's why they did it that way. Can get awesome range for yelling or for a preparing to punch pose. I would love front butterfly so I could pose him slapping his hands together.

If he does ever get front butterfly joints then hopefully he'll come with Flat hands so he can do a Thunderclap