Marvel Legends Disney+ Ms. Marvel Figure Revealed

JayC

Shown below via Marvel is a look at the upcoming Marvel Legends Disney+ Ms. Marvel figure which is part of the Infinity Ultron Build-A-Figure wave. Look for pre-orders to open on June 8. The other figures in the wave we know of includes Hawkeye, Kate Bishop, Moon Knight, Mr. Knight and Sharon Carter. There is still one more unkown figure in this wave. The other figures are up for pre-order now at our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

Marvel-Legends-Ms.Marvel.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Ms.Marvel1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Ms.Marvel2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Ms.Marvel3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Ms.Marvel4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Ms.Marvel5.jpg

Ok this was unexpected. So they only care about showing the figures the month their show airs and not after it has?? It's hard to find a pattern cause they revealed Moon Knight after the show premier. Probably they will drag this until August though. On to the figure, it looks appealing. I didn't expect to care about this figure, but now I kinda do. However some of her power effects as accessories are really missing and it continues the recent trend of lack of accessories. 

On 6/1/2022 at 5:36 PM, JohnF said:

Ok this was unexpected. So they only care about showing the figures the month their show airs and not after it has?? It's hard to find a pattern cause they revealed Moon Knight after the show premier. Probably they will drag this until August though. On to the figure, it looks appealing. I didn't expect to care about this figure, but now I kinda do. However some of her power effects as accessories are really missing and it continues the recent trend of lack of accessories. 

they revealed the character poster last week that showed her in the costume. They didn't do that for the rest of the wave. all of them were kept secret until they were revealed.

On 6/1/2022 at 12:36 PM, JohnF said:

It is weird they showed this today and not next week after the show premiered which is their normal pattern, especially when Hasbro has indicated June isnt going to be a big Marvel Legends reveal month as they gear up for July. Its possible the final figure in this wave is Ms. Marvel releated and being this figure contains no spoilers they decided this one now and the second one after the show but who knows.

On 6/1/2022 at 7:39 PM, JayC said:

It is weird they showed this today and not next week after the show premiered, especially when Hasbro has indicated June isnt going to be a big Marvel Legends reveal month as they gear up for July. Its possible the final figure in this wave is Ms. Marvel releated and being this figure contains no spoilers they decided this one now and the second one after the show but who knows.

Yeah, it's kinda hard to guess where they're going. I said August because I thought She Hulk is a strong candidate for the final figure of the wave, but maybe like you're saying it might not be her. I don't know what to think. 

On 6/1/2022 at 9:55 AM, leokearon said:

No effect pieces and if it wasn't for the pinless legs I would assumed it was a retool of the previous Ms Marvel figure.. Probably the weakest of the wave so far.

I agree that she should have come with effect pieces, but essentially you're complaining that she has one of the most comic accurate suits so far in the MCU? I think the weakest of the wave is Sharon, but even she has a lot going for her. This wave so far consists of 5 brand new sculpts and 2 retools/reuses with a lot of new parts, so honestly I'm giving them a pass on a couple areas that may be lacking. This is hands down the best wave of the year for me so far.

How is it possible that the toy for the MCU character actually looks better than the character herself. Not that there's anything wrong with the way she looks, it's just something about this figure makes it more convincing and imposing and just straight cooler. Better than the previous comic version of Kamala to be sure. I think I'll just buy it to see if a head swap can be done. Chances are likely that it can but not very easily.

I'm not sure why this has been so hush hush, we already have seen Kamala in her outfit in the trailers, it's not a terrible shocking surprise we are getting this figure in the wave, I feel like nothing was spoiled by us seeing this, it looks okay I don't have any interest in it personally think I'd make a pass on this.

On 6/1/2022 at 1:16 PM, AnotherPunkChef said:

Think we’ll get a She-Hulk reveal next…

Yeah I thought She-Hulk was a strong candidate for this wave, but now I'm not so sure, if they did put her in this wave that would make this the first 4 female figure wave, which seems kinda wild, I think people saying Red Dagger from Ms. Marvel might be the final figure could be right, since it would be reasonable to keep that on the Hush, I'd be super happy to see a majority female lead wave though.

On 6/1/2022 at 2:53 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah I thought She-Hulk was a strong candidate for this wave, but now I'm not so sure, if they did put her in this wave that would make this the first 4 female figure wave, which seems kinda wild, I think people saying Red Dagger from Ms. Marvel might be the final figure could be right, since it would be reasonable to keep that on the Hush, I'd be super happy to see a majority female lead wave though.

If they don’t have Jen in this wave, I hope they do a full Hulk wave with her, as well as a comic She-Hulk on that new body, but in the purple and white costume, and a SMILING head sculpt, an update to the Blob wave She-Hulk.

On 6/1/2022 at 3:02 PM, AnotherPunkChef said:

If they don’t have Jen in this wave, I hope they do a full Hulk wave with her, as well as a comic She-Hulk on that new body, but in the purple and white costume, and a SMILING head sculpt, an update to the Blob wave She-Hulk.

This 100%!! 

On 6/1/2022 at 9:02 PM, AnotherPunkChef said:

If they haven't put in comic figures into a D+ wave by now I doubt they will do it now. Like other have said it will either be the She-Hulk, Secret Invasion and What If...? series as well as a couple of older series.

On 6/1/2022 at 6:28 PM, Ironspider428 said:

Honestly I'm not sure if Daredevil/Hawkeye Kingpin needs to be a BAF, he's pretty much just a little larger than a normal guy. It would be cool to see a new, larger suit body that could then be used for Tombstone.

Yeah, he should be bigger than Happy Hogan but not a lot bigger. Quarter inch maybe.