Marvel Legends Disney+ Ms. Marvel Figure Revealed

JayC

On 6/1/2022 at 6:31 PM, Ironspider428 said:

I agree that she should have come with effect pieces, but essentially you're complaining that she has one of the most comic accurate suits so far in the MCU? I think the weakest of the wave is Sharon, but even she has a lot going for her. This wave so far consists of 5 brand new sculpts and 2 retools/reuses with a lot of new parts, so honestly I'm giving them a pass on a couple areas that may be lacking. This is hands down the best wave of the year for me so far.

That's my problem for me, it is too similar to the figure I already have, all the other characters are different from what I have and that makes them more appealing

On 6/2/2022 at 1:28 AM, Ironspider428 said:

Honestly I'm not sure if Daredevil/Hawkeye Kingpin needs to be a BAF, he's pretty much just a little larger than a normal guy. It would be cool to see a new, larger suit body that could then be used for Tombstone.

I think in Hawkeye he was a bit bigger than in Daredevil, but yeah getting a single release treatment works too if not better, considering you won't have to get an entire wave for him and doesn't bother me as long as he's done right. 

It's been a long time coming but we are close to Hasbro fully revealing their third wave of Disney+ Marvel Legends with only one figure to go. We now know 100% for sure this wave will include Hawkeye, Kate, Bishop, Moon Knight, Mr. Knight, Sharon Carter and Ms. Marvel and that the Build-A-Figure for this wave will be the Infinity Ultron. All of these figures except for Ms. Marvel are currently available for pre-order at our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth. Ms. Marvel will go up for pre-order next week on June 8.

That still leaves one more figure that Hasbro has yet to reveal for this wave. While I have been able to give you a heads up on most of the other figures coming in this wave, the identity of the final figure has continued to elude me. I know the code word Hasbro has been using for it which is Clover. This in fact is how all the code names for this wave have broken down with the actual figures revealed:

F3854 Unknown (Clover)
F3855 Clint (Bow)
F3856 Kate (Arrow)
F3857 Ms. Marvel (Jersey)
F3858 Moon Knight (Mumbai)
F3859 Mr. Knight (Madrid)
F3860 Sharon Carter (Anchorage)

Now many assume the final figure in this wave will be based on She-Hulk from her upcoming series which will premier on Disney+ on August 17. Not only are Clovers green, its also what the working title Disney was using for the show, at least according to reports like this one from ComicBook.com. So if Disney was using Clover as the code name for She-Hulk, it makes sense Hasbro would to.

The only reason I have been skeptical about She-Hulk being the final figure in this wave is because at least originally this wave was supposed to be out around this time between June and July. With the She-Hulk series not premiering until August, that would have meant the wave would be out before the show which has not been the norm with these Disney+ waves. Still we have already seen trailers for She-Hulk, so there is nothing that would be considered a SPOILER with a She-Hulk figure hitting shelves before the show actually aired. Since the release of the wave has been delayed, the show will now probably air before the figures actually hit retail. Etailers are showing the release date for this wave now to be in 2023, though I suspect these figures will see release before that.

I have no information confirming the final figure will be She-Hulk, so I am not going to sit here and say it is. However based on deductive reasoning that does seem like the most likely choice. Hopefully Hasbro will officially reveal the final figure sooner rather than later.

00.jpg

01-Hawkeye-01.jpg

02-Kate-Bishop.jpg

03-Moon-Knight.jpg

04-Mr-Knight.jpg

05-Sharon-Carter.jpg

06-Ms-Marvel.jpg

07-She-Hulk.jpg

08-Infinity-Ultron.jpg

Jen is a fake out. Look at the clues! 

Bishop- a bishop's staff (crosier) has two SNAKES

Hawkeye- Hawks and SNAKES are natural enemies

Moon Knight- heavy  Egyptian and African influence with SNAKES

Ms. Marvel- Islam is the major religion in Africa

Sharon Carter- betrayed Falcon and Winter Soldier like a SNAKE

The answer's obvious, its the african Rock Python, or ROCK PYTHON!

ROCK PYTHON is the final figure!

Which is great 'cause a lot of people missed him the first time out.

On 6/8/2022 at 9:30 PM, Atlantis said:

Jen is a fake out. Look at the clues! 

Bishop- a bishop's staff (crosier) has two SNAKES

Hawkeye- Hawks and SNAKES are natural enemies

Moon Knight- heavy  Egyptian and African influence with SNAKES

Ms. Marvel- Islam is the major religion in Africa

Sharon Carter- betrayed Falcon and Winter Soldier like a SNAKE

The answer's obvious, its the african Rock Python, or ROCK PYTHON!

ROCK PYTHON is the final figure!

Which is great 'cause a lot of people missed him the first time out.

MCU Rock Python confirmed, that's why they haven't revealed it yet.

So I called in to Gamestop to preorder Ms. Marvel and they asked me if I wanted the other one they put up.  I didn't know what that was and she replied "I don't know either, it just says "Green 3."". 

She added it on my preorders but I realized after this is probably the MCU She-Hulk, being the third She-Hulk they've released and thus the numbering

On 6/8/2022 at 5:48 PM, SpiderS said:

Kamal looks too thin, spindly, and somehow older, limbs are way too elongated, even though her face seems decent body-wise figure doesn't really resemble the actress.   

Agree. They did the work to get Happy Hogan and Ned Leeds correct, but here it looks like it was just phoned in.