10 Marvel Super Teams (that haven't been Finished or Never-Barely Started)

Atlantis

On 6/14/2022 at 12:18 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah we should all at the exact same time announce we have all quit collecting and demand nothing, and pretend we are so dedicated to this that we are shutting down this website even. I think it will work! we'll be getting Marrina, Mandarin and Memphisto by next friday. 

Man i really need those three.  Dang did i just violate the agreement?  Damn you hasbro...

On 6/16/2022 at 1:30 AM, LordVenger said:

Man i really need those three.  Dang did i just violate the agreement?  Damn you hasbro...

Yes you did violate the agreement, all three of those figures are now pushed back to 2030, and will be in multipacks with re-paints of characters, plus the 2029 price increase of 80$ a figure, and they are DMV exclusives.

On 6/16/2022 at 11:48 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yes you did violate the agreement, all three of those figures are now pushed back to 2030, and will be in multipacks with re-paints of characters, plus the 2029 price increase of 80$ a figure, and they are DMV exclusives.

You jest, but I fear that $80.00 a figure mark will arrive long before 2029....

On 6/5/2022 at 6:09 PM, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

"....Starjammers and the Imperial Gaurd are must haves as well! One in each wave of X-men should knock out the Starjammers in no time. Chod BAF is my wish. 

I also want yo see the OUTBACK

X-Men team completed. We need a BETSY PSYLOCKE! "

Always thought the BAF Abomination would be a great base for Ch'od.

On 6/5/2022 at 1:24 PM, SpiderS said:

Inhumans is easily the most wanted team for me, I can't believe that we got a redo of Modok and Mojo but not first ever LockJaw and Crystal figure, it's an unbelievable crime Hasbro has to pay for with a really good release. 

They deserve a stellar box set. Once I was content to have the other Royal Family members done because we already got Black Bolt and Medusa, but both could use an upgrade and besides, they just never got Medusa's hair correct. But we now know, after seeing the likes of Ursa Major, Guenhwyvar and Timber, they can make animal figures, so Lockjaw shouldn't be a problem. It would be a pretty penny but as a one-shot, I think it would be worth getting all 6 + Lockjaw in there.

• 1 month later...

Odd that out of so many teams started but left unfinished the Life Foundation or whatever the Symbiote team is called gets completed in record time. 

No more Squadron Supreme, no more Serpent Society, .. but an obscure team of gooey aliens will be completed when the box set drops shortly. Meh...

On 8/8/2022 at 9:06 PM, McHogan said:

Odd that out of so many teams started but left unfinished the Life Foundation or whatever the Symbiote team is called gets completed in record time. 

No more Squadron Supreme, no more Serpent Society, .. but an obscure team of gooey aliens will be completed when the box set drops shortly. Meh...

I can't tell you how stoked I am that we got those last 2 members of the Life Foundation Symbiotes, but I didn't have any doubts about them coming relatively soon, Hasbro likes the Symbiotes.

I'm more concerned for my Serpent Society, I'm about to demand a HasLab with very character that ever was in the team, I'm willing to drop that money, I need me the rest of the Serpent Society, it's been basically silent since Rock P in 2019, I am happy we got Madame Hydra and she counts..but she doesn't count in the same way as I'm worried we arn't going to be seeing anymore of the lesser knowns.

On 8/9/2022 at 4:15 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

I can't tell you how stoked I am that we got those last 2 members of the Life Foundation Symbiotes, but I didn't have any doubts about them coming relatively soon, Hasbro likes the Symbiotes.

I'm more concerned for my Serpent Society, I'm about to demand a HasLab with very character that ever was in the team, I'm willing to drop that money, I need me the rest of the Serpent Society, it's been basically silent since Rock P in 2019, I am happy we got Madame Hydra and she counts..but she doesn't count in the same way as I'm worried we arn't going to be seeing anymore of the lesser knowns.

Well to be fair LF Symbiote have only 5 character where the Society as over twenty. Symbiotes sell, no doubt in that. But I'm sure they will keep making the Society. They usually are used as fillers for Avengers wave I expect more from them. 

On 8/9/2022 at 10:21 AM, tarot said:

Well to be fair LF Symbiote have only 5 character where the Society as over twenty. Symbiotes sell, no doubt in that. But I'm sure they will keep making the Society. They usually are used as fillers for Avengers wave I expect more from them. 

I expect more as well, but just at what capacity and when, I know they have been fillers in the past, and tons of the characters can be, but they might have to move them from Filler characters to get some more intricate guys like Sidewinder and Bush Master, also Anaconda is going to need her own new Buck.

one thing is I'd be mad, if they gave us like 75% of the team and then just never filled it out entirely, Gotta say even though he wasn't really a member (or for long) How is it that we have no new Constrictor figure?

Colleen Wing and Skurge please. Both complete iconic partnerships. 'Nuff said.

Once the female scale swimsuit is created, that gets us hopefully both Marrina and Namorita. Marrina completes the original Alpha Flight line up and adds to the Avengers. Namorita adds one more to the original New Warriors team, leaving only Vance/Justice to complete it. Vance is also a classic Avenger, so he adds to that team. Creating these three figures would make a lot of Alpha Flight, New Warriors and Avengers collectors very happy.

Speaking of Vance, he's awfully lonely being the only classic GOTG member. I'm still shocked we haven't seen at least Yondu in Legends scale given his cinematic notability, "y'all".

The absence of any of the Starjammers outside of Binary is perplexing. X-related, popular fun team - they would look amazing displayed. We've got the three Summers brothers - they need their daddy.

The core seven Defenders team exist, but fleshing out more team members will always be welcomed, especially Gargoyle, Clea, Daimon Hellstrom and Devil-Slayer.

Thanos, Adam Warlock and classic Gamora exist, all we need are Pip the Troll, classic Drax, Maxam and a more subdued, less flesh-exposed classic Moondragon to complete the Infinity Watch. Moondragon, of course, adds to Avengers, Defenders and GOTG.

Classic Kirby Inhumans would just look so amazing.

Destiny and Avalanche - c'mon Hasbro. Let's finish this.

• 3 months later...

A bunch of X-teams are so close:

• The original Mystique's Brotherhood is just missing Destiny, at this point.
  • The Outback X-Men need Psylocke, Storm, and Colossus (and Gateway… dooo it, Hasbro), assuming the Rogue rumour is accurate.
  • The all-new, all-different team just needs Banshee.
  • The Hellfire Club could really use Harry Leland, Tessa, and a proper Selene.
  • The New Mutants definitely need more love. The era the Dani Moonstar figure comes from needs a few more figures, but I’d love to see a more classic take too.

In terms of slightly more nitpicky requests:

• Mutant Genesis X-Men needs a more era-accurate Colossus (and a Revanche would be nice).
  • I imagine Hasbro thinks they’re done with the core four from Cyclops’s renegade X-Men, but House of X Magneto ain’t quite it for that final spot.

I’m also excited to see them finally tackle Generation X (presumably), with the rumour that Chamber and M are coming next year.

On 11/29/2022 at 5:20 PM, Benn said:

A bunch of X-teams are so close:

• The original Brotherhood is just missing Destiny, at this point.
  • The Outback X-Men need Psylocke, Storm, and Colossus (and Gateway… dooo it, Hasbro), assuming the Rogue rumour is accurate.
  • The all-new, all-different team just needs Banshee.
  • The Hellfire Club could really use Harry Leland, Tessa, and a proper Selene.

Yeah they are really milking it. The original original Brotherhood had Mastermind in his brown inverness outfit,  I want to see that. They also had Unus the Untouchable who, far as I know, never had a 6" figure. Mystique's team is missing Destiny, and that gold mask could be amazing if they do it correctly. Frankly I'd love to see another Hellfire Club set, this time with an updated and COMPLETE roster. A lot of people missed out and it would be great for another chance.  

On 11/29/2022 at 7:36 PM, Benn said:

Oh, right. 60s Brotherhood. Forgot all about them. The X-Men really start in the 70s for me, so I'm prone to effectively deleting 60s stories from my memory-banks.

Well youre not alone in your wish for a Destiny. I'd love a do-over for Mystique too cause they made her way too spindly. 

• 1 month later...

Oh, the lists..........so many lists............so many TO list....

Here's mine:
Imperial Guard  --well, we have Gladiator ( and I'm sure he is...), and Fang and..........and.......this one is a slow start. But gosh, they'd be SO toyetic. Dave Cockrum costumes always are.

Omega Flight  --aside from giving us Marrina and Box, these bad guys would be very welcome.  If we all live long enough, perhaps Beta and Gamma Flight too.

Clandestine  - yup, some Alan Davis love. You know you want this.

Excalibur -  Oh, you want this too??  Rachel, Widget, you want all of them...

Frightful Four  - Wizard, Sandman, Medusa, Paste-Pot Pete  PASTE-POT PETE!!!!!!   My gawd people, to prevent the Universal collapse we NEED a Paste-Pot Pete!  Okay, I'll settle for Trapster.

Sgt. Fury and his Howling Commandos  - Yes, uh-huh.

Savage Land Mutates

Warriors Three

Great Lakes Avengers
-just for fun

Soviet Super-Soldiers - we are almost there....at least in some form....

Hulkbusters --because the Hulk needs someone to play with....

Hammer and Anvil

On 1/6/2023 at 1:41 PM, MODADDYDODOK said:

Heinrich Zemo’s Masters of Evil
as well as Helmut Zemo’s, Ultron’s, Egghead’s and Dr Octopus’.👍

A whole Villains wave dedicated to some Masters of Evil would be fantastic, those teams through the ages have been full of some really interesting Baddies, a ton which would be really easy for Hasbro to do like Justine Crimson Cowl, Killer Shrike, Blackout, Icemaster, Brothers Grim, Slyde, Blackwing, Lasivicious, Squid, Mudbug and Griffin as BAF's, plus man Sunstroke and Cardinal would be fun figure to see in the future.

Yeah, I'd like to see a series of  all-villains waves, but with a twist.

Almost all ML waves have a hero as a foundation, so don't stop that, BUT....make the head-lining hero a "battle-damaged" one.   So Spider-Man would have his costume ripped apart, Iron Man would have chunks of armor missing, Cap banged up, Wolverine scratched up AND THEN throw in the baddies, especially the different ones to complete various teams and rosters
This way you get some of the 2nd and 3rd-tier stringers and a way to add/build up villain teams.  They don't have to necessarily be arch-foes of the various heroes, they could be random ones for the most part.

On 1/9/2023 at 4:57 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

A whole Villains wave dedicated to some Masters of Evil would be fantastic, those teams through the ages have been full of some really interesting Baddies, a ton which would be really easy for Hasbro to do like Justine Crimson Cowl, Killer Shrike, Blackout, Icemaster, Brothers Grim, Slyde, Blackwing, Lasivicious, Squid, Mudbug and Griffin as BAF's, plus man Sunstroke and Cardinal would be fun figure to see in the future.

Yeah, we needed another Villains wave, like the Xemnu Wave.

On 1/10/2023 at 3:16 AM, leokearon said:

Yeah, we needed another Villains wave, like the Xemnu Wave.

Yeah I wish that was in the cards for anytime soon, but seems like we got our little villains waves experiment and seems like they are not going that direction again for the time being which stinks, we need a villains wave a year. Sadly the Xemnu wave didn't sell well as one would have prospected, because people decided those characters weren't worth their time I guess 🤬, it was heavily discounted, so likely that factors in.

I didnt know the Xemnu wave didn't sell that well; out here it did. The exceptions being Arcade and the Hood as biggest pegwarmers. But I can see that elsewhere it may not have done well. What they did to Dormammu was just a big let down. Still, I wouldn't term the villains wave as an experiment and frankly would like to see more. Just do them right, is all I ask.

Masters of Evil, the Wrecking Crew, Shockwave, M.A.U.L.E.R, Deadly Nightshade, the Griffin, the Harpy, Firebrand, Equinox, the Frightful Four....there's still plenty out there that needs to be done!