Key Art And Launch Date For Marvel Studios' 'I Am Groot' Shorts

Outsiders

Disney+ announced that the latest Marvel Studios addition to their exciting summer lineup, “I Am Groot,” will launch on August 10. “I Am Groot” is a collection of five original shorts starring Baby Groot, everyone’s favorite little tree, and will feature several new and unusual characters. All five shorts will be available for viewers to watch upon launch.

There’s no guarding the galaxy against this mischievous toddler! So get ready as Baby Groot takes center stage in his very own series, exploring his glory days growing up—and getting into trouble—among the stars.

Vin Diesel, who is the voice of Groot in the “Guardians of the Galaxy” franchise, voices Baby Groot. The writer/director is Kirsten Lepore, and the executive producers are Kevin Feige, Louis D’Esposito, Victoria Alonso, Brad Winderbaum, and James Gunn.

i_am_groot_xlg.jpg

On 6/7/2022 at 9:18 PM, Hogun said:

I cannot believe Vin Diesel agreed to do this.

What I can't believe this that they care to pay someone like Vin Diesel to do this, when it wouldn't matter who did it, because it's not even recognizable as Vin's voice, it's just a sped up version of his groot voice, and he only says his name, you could pay me to do it for waaay cheaper.

either way I am looking forward to this, I'm sure it will be light hearted, funny, cute and bring some short term entertainment, I'm cool with Baby Groot doing some silly stuff, why not?

On 6/7/2022 at 9:59 PM, MODADDYDODOK said:

Is it beneath him to get a check for saying 3 words repeatedly or something? Ha.

All I wonder about Groot is if he will ever be featured as an adult again.

Apparently we will see some form of Adult groot in the 3rd Movie, but he's not going to be the Groot adult form from the first movie, but like a super alpha Groot, probably more like King Groot(?), because that first form of Groot is techinically dead, and he's been reborn, and re-growing, he won't be the same, he's supposed to not be the same, he's in a new life progression.

https://screenrant.com/guardians-galaxy-original-groot-dead-return-james-gunn/

On 6/8/2022 at 1:04 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Apparently he will not be adult Groot, likely ever again, because he's confirmed by Gunn not to be an adult in the 3rd GOTG movie, and from what we know that's going to be those characters last adventure.

https://screenrant.com/guardians-galaxy-original-groot-dead-return-james-gunn/

Hmm well stinks. Thanks for sharing 👍

Maybe a break from the standard MCU formula is just what the doctor ordered, cuz what they've put out to this point has not been good for the soul. The Laws of Averages dictates they should have gotten it right at least once by now, but we've only gotten a few varying levels of "not all bad" so far. Something tells me that neither Ms. Lantern or the Bait and Switch Green Lawyer are not gonna do anything to change that.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...