Marvel Legends X-Men Animated Series Mystique Figure From Hasbro Revealed

JayC

The next reveal in the Marvel Legends X-Men 90s Animated Series collection is Marvel's Mystique! Featuring unique sculpting and deco to recreate the classic looks in premium collectible packaging! Pre-order for this figure will begin later this summer on HasbroPulse!

Animated-Mystique-01.jpg

Animated-Mystique-02.jpg

Agree that this is a missed opportunity to upgrade this figure, but we shouldn't be expecting that from this Animated Sub-line, they are repaints, this does however have a different head the face looks a bit different and the Hair, honestly I'm so glad I already have the Walgreens Mystique because it's far superior (IMO), this is a weird color blue, and don't make me laugh at Blue guns! oh yes just so nobody can see her holding guns...it's camo. Interesting re-use of the Baby Hulk by repainting it to be Nightcrawler, I guess I'm happy enough for everyone who has been in need of a Mystique for so long and maybe can pop this figure in to the display.

On 6/17/2022 at 10:54 PM, McHogan said:

Can you elaborate? Didn’t watch the cartoon

like in comic, she yeeted it off a waterfall.

On 6/17/2022 at 10:57 PM, McHogan said:

Is this baby Nightcrawler just baby Hulk repainted?  I have baby Hulk in my accessories box but could take a while to dig him out

Yep, baby hulk is now a blue baby/

On 6/17/2022 at 6:04 PM, tarot said:

like in comic, she yeeted it off a waterfall.

Yep, baby hulk is now a blue baby/

Harsh. No Mother of the Year for Mystique.

ok I though it was Baby Hulk.. thanks for confirming 

On 6/17/2022 at 11:07 PM, McHogan said:

Harsh. No Mother of the Year for Mystique.

ok I though it was Baby Hulk.. thanks for confirming 

Mystique is one of the worst parent in all of comic. the fact that they keep trying to make her make up with the kids is like how people still think Joker and Harley Quinn are a good nice couple.

On 6/18/2022 at 12:29 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Oops, Yeah the 1 exception, I actually forgot about Morph. 🤷‍♂️

but with how simple he was to concoct I don't think he counts to much, he's basically a kitbash.

Yeah I guess so. I’ll be a little surprised if there are no body updates when they get around to Cyclops though.

On 6/18/2022 at 7:20 PM, MODADDYDODOK said:

Yeah I guess so. I’ll be a little surprised if there are no body updates when they get around to Cyclops though.

I would imagine Cyclops will just be a re-paint of a previous figure, I wouldn't get my hopes up. I'd say it's a low chance he gets any new parts, but I'd be happy to be wrong.