LEGO Marvel Sanctum Sanctorum (76218) Set Revealed

JayC

Shown off this past weekend during Lego-Con is the new LEGO Marvel Sanctum Sanctorum (76218) – 2,708 pieces/$249.99 set.

A 3-story tribute to Doctor Strange. This 2,708-piece recreation of the Sanctum Sanctorum, the notorious residence of Doctor Strange, incorporates classic scenes from Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War and Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. The top story houses the museum of mystical collections, the middle section contains the library and at ground-level there are familiar features both inside and out. The set includes 9 iconic minifigures – Doctor Strange, Wong, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Ebony Maw, Master Mordo, Sinister Strange, Dead Strange and The Scarlet Witch – a host of authentic accessories and several customizable elements, which ensure this rewarding project delivers great pleasure long after the construction work has finished.

LEGO-Marvel-Doctor-Strange-Sanctum-Sanctorum-76218-00.jpg

LEGO-Marvel-Doctor-Strange-Sanctum-Sanctorum-76218-01.jpg

LEGO-Marvel-Doctor-Strange-Sanctum-Sanctorum-76218-02.jpg

LEGO-Marvel-Doctor-Strange-Sanctum-Sanctorum-76218-03.jpg

LEGO-Marvel-Doctor-Strange-Sanctum-Sanctorum-76218-04.jpg

LEGO-Marvel-Doctor-Strange-Sanctum-Sanctorum-76218-05.jpg

LEGO-Marvel-Doctor-Strange-Sanctum-Sanctorum-76218-06.jpg

LEGO-Marvel-Doctor-Strange-Sanctum-Sanctorum-76218-07.jpg

LEGO-Marvel-Doctor-Strange-Sanctum-Sanctorum-76218-08.jpg

LEGO-Marvel-Doctor-Strange-Sanctum-Sanctorum-76218-09.jpg

Damn it! I seriously just bought the smaller Sanctorum on the secondary market a few days ago. If I'd known this was coming down the pipes I coulda saved that money to go towards this. The story of my life.

Guess that's what happens when you show up late to the Lego game and then start chasing down the ones you missed a long time ago. Now, does anyone know where I can get Starlords ship without having to sell a kidney?

On 6/22/2022 at 3:12 PM, monron999 said:

Damn it! I seriously just bought the smaller Sanctorum on the secondary market a few days ago. If I'd known this was coming down the pipes I coulda saved that money to go towards this. The story of my life.

Guess that's what happens when you show up late to the Lego game and then start chasing down the ones you missed a long time ago. Now, does anyone know where I can get Starlords ship without having to sell a kidney?

If you’re talking about the Benetar, I believe it’s still available for retail in most places. For either of the Milanos, try Bricklink, I haven’t checked their prices on that set specifically, but there’s constantly new stuff going up, you should be able to catch a good deal.

On 6/22/2022 at 6:13 PM, Ironspider428 said:

If you’re talking about the Benetar, I believe it’s still available for retail in most places. For either of the Milanos, try Bricklink, I haven’t checked their prices on that set specifically, but there’s constantly new stuff going up, you should be able to catch a good deal.

Milano, and thanks. I'll check it.

• 2 months later...