Marvel Legends Series Black Panther Electronic Role Play Helmet

JayC

Shown below via SR is a look at Hasbro's new Marvel Legends Series Black Panther Electronic Role Play Helmet which will be available for pre-order tomorrow (6/28) at 1pm ET at places like our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

(HASBRO/Ages 14 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $131.99/Available: Fall 2022)
Wakanda forever! MARVEL LEGENDS proudly presents the Marvel Legends Series Black Panther Electronic Role Play Helmet, a 1:1 scale reproduction of Black Panther’s helmet as it appears in Marvel Studios’ Black Panther. The Black Panther is the ordained ruler and protector of Wakanda, the most technologically advanced nation on Earth, the armor and helmet serving as symbols of office as much as protective gear. Featuring movie-accurate sculpting and detailing across the helmet, this is the next essential MARVEL LEGENDS ROLE PLAY item for your collection! Trigger the flip-up/flip-down lenses and movie-inspired light FX and imagine Black Panther springing into action!

Black-Panther-Helmet.jpg

On 6/27/2022 at 3:09 PM, GeekHangover said:

Is this different than the original 2019 release? 

Just based on the packaging, it looks like it lights up in a different colour. Pretty much the same otherwise.  I have the original so that saves me some money. 

On 6/28/2022 at 9:27 AM, SpiderS said:

They should make the Civil War mask in a smaller size that doesn't look as goofy when worn.

This was my complaint as well. Users look like bobble heads. The original Iron Man helmet looked best while worn followed by the Ant-Man one. ( though Ant Mans is where the cosplay helmets started getting too big while worn)

the BP one doesn’t even look normal sized when displayed. At least the other two I mentioned above, look decent and realistic on a shelf. 

On 6/28/2022 at 2:38 PM, Atlantis said:

I can't see any difference here other than the color when it lights up.. Not seeing anything that justifies the price increase- its the exact same thing.

Yup. Hasbro is getting disrespectful with these prices