Hasbro Marvel Legends SDCC 2022 Panel Announced For Friday (7/22)

JayC

For those attending this year's SDCC, mark your colanders for Friday July 22, at 12:30pm PT, 3:30pm ET for the Hasbro Marvel Legends brand team panel at the convention.

Steve Evans, Ryan Ting, and Dan Yun (Hasbro) plus Jesse Falcon (Disney) share exciting news for Hasbro’s popular Marvel Legends product line. They will give a sneak peek of upcoming items and hold a Q&A session.

It will be held in Room 5AB. No word if Hasbro has any plans to stream this to folks not attending the convention but we will have coverage of it here on MarvelousNews either way.

so let start our annual predictions.

I'm thinking

• the comic figures of the Black Panther wave (unless marvel release a Trailer during the con)
  • The start of the next Spider-man wave (which i predict will be a filler wave because the movie is delayed
  • The comic wave that JayC talked about
  • She-hulk
  • Some more Spider-man anniversary stuff
  • Some Fan Channel vintage
  • Exclusives.

Hasbro today put out an official description of their plans for Marvel at this years SDCC which takes place July 20-24. We of course will bring you coverage of anything new revealed during the event.

MARVEL
At the Hasbro booth, celebrate the 20th Anniversary of Marvel Legends and Spider-Man’s 60th Anniversary with Spider-Man: Beyond Amazing. Expect fun and interactive Marvel activities including an amazing virtual Q&A with Hasbro’s Product Designer Dwight Stall, spectacular guest signings including Marvel Comics Writer Dan Slott (Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, She-Hulk) and Eric Lewald, Julia Lewald and Dan Veesenmeyer from X-Men: The Animated Series. The booth events will also feature Marvel trivia for incredible prizes, an ultimate Infinity Gauntlet Rock Paper Scissors tournament, and more.

Join the Legends team at the Hasbro panel for some eye-popping product reveals and surprises.

Hasbro Marvel Legends Panel: Friday, July 22 at 12:30PM - 1:30PM | Room: 5AB
Steve Evans, Ryan Ting, Dan Yun and Monique Colasante (Hasbro) plus special guest Jesse Falcon (Marvel/Disney) share exciting news for Hasbro’s popular Marvel Legends product line. They will give a sneak peek at upcoming, never-before-seen items and hold a Q&A session for attendees.

Hasbro-SDCC.jpg

Are prices coming down? Because that would be exciting news. 

Considering that's probably not the news, I'll wager on a Spiderman wave.  Hopefully Tarantula, Rose and maybe finally a Silvermane. Maybe some Spiderman 20th anniversary Marvel Legends figures?

In general, I would like Namorita, comic accurate Mantis, more Thunderbolts and it might not be popular but one more wave of AoA figures. 

Though there's tons of stuff I'd love to see, I'd think we're all crazy not to expect tons and tons of Disney+ garbage and a buncha forced boring bit part movie based characters this year. Let's not forget all the obligatory repeats of all the same characters from Black Panther, GOTG, Ant-Man and The Marvels with slightly different costumes and looks. Aside from the typical comic based special editions, multi-packs or retro products I'm gonna expect another pass heavy year for me.