New Images For She-Hulk: Attorney At Law Disney+ Series

Outsiders

On 7/28/2022 at 2:48 PM, Outsiders said:

New image of Jameela Jamil as Titania

339dcf25e08b02bebb1a83df034e88e7_2732x4096_e097dc04.jpg

Really not a fan of this costume, I hope it's just her starter outfit and we can eventually see her in more of a comic accurate look, this is too 70's cocktail waitress for me.

On 7/26/2022 at 7:55 PM, SpiderS said:

"..Marvel recent CGI is awful and more and more VFX artists are coming out with very harsh words by describing working with Marvel, it's pretty clear that they don't have it figured out yet..."

From the clips seen so far they do really need to beef her up somehow, especially her legs. Tatiana's only about 5'4" and 118lbs, so to make her look like She-Hulk, she needs more bulk. And no that wasn't intended to rhyme, but wouldn't it be sublime if she looked more fine?

Of course she's a better Hulk than the Hulk, and you know what, I'm not even mad about it. She-Hulk has been one of my all time faves for a long time and from this trailer it looks like they're actually trying to capture the fun and cheerful fourth wall breaker that John Byrne created her to be. Of course, it's Disney so I wouldn't be surprised if we get hit with the old Bait & Switch and by the end of the series gets turned into the Hulk that ruined the comic. Either way I'll be glad to be rid of this version of Not Professor Hulk. It's just so sad to see what they've done to the Hulk as a character in the MCU.

On 8/1/2022 at 11:35 PM, Atlantis said:

From the clips seen so far they do really need to beef her up somehow, especially her legs. Tatiana's only about 5'4" and 118lbs, so to make her look like She-Hulk, she needs more bulk. And no that wasn't intended to rhyme, but wouldn't it be sublime if she looked more fine?

The VFX  artists said they wanted to beef her up but Marvel executives vetoed on this idea.

On 8/4/2022 at 1:56 AM, Hogun said:

The VFX  artists said they wanted to beef her up but Marvel executives vetoed on this idea.

Cant imagine why that would be an executive level decision. There are any number of body doubles that they couldve used. I'm not saying her legs need to look like tree trunks, but the shots I've seen so far tell me somebody skipped leg day. Just not a good look for someone who's supposed to be as powerful as she is.

On 8/7/2022 at 8:48 AM, leokearon said:

I wonder what reason they are going to give for a Blindman to change the colour his costume

Right! That looks like totally needless fanservice. However, I'll wait and see why they did it.

And I hope by the time he has his own series again that they raise the mask so that its not covering his nose. Yes...its my inner fanboy speaking but it is what it is. The Batman's mask goes over his nose, Captain America's and Daredevil's masks don't. YES I know there are a few artists who, for a time, drew the mask like that. I can't stand it. Superman has a yellow S on the back of his cape, Daredevil's mask doesn't cover his nose and has no slots for his ears. And bring back the double D logo!

p.s. is that supposed to be Titania? What is SHE wearing??

I really want to know , is this Matt Murdock supposed to be the same as the one from the Netflix shows? or is this just Charlie Cox playing a new Daredevil? honestly I feel I'm going to be mad if it's a whole new Daredevil and they just wipe away everything that happened in those Netflix shows..because that was good stuff, no need to reboot him, just plug him in.

but really why the Yellow+Red First Apperance suit, it's just super fan service.

On 8/7/2022 at 3:06 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

I really want to know , is this Matt Murdock supposed to be the same as the one from the Netflix shows? or is this just Charlie Cox playing a new Daredevil? honestly I feel I'm going to be mad if it's a whole new Daredevil and they just wipe away everything that happened in those Netflix shows..because that was good stuff, no need to reboot him, just plug him in.

but really why the Yellow+Red First Apperance suit, it's just super fan service.

I think it's supposed to be "basically the same", or a soft reboot, where the Netflix shows basically happened, but in a fuzzy way where they can change details as necessary while the broad strokes stay the same

On 8/7/2022 at 6:54 PM, Jeddostotle7 said:

I think it's supposed to be "basically the same", or a soft reboot, where the Netflix shows basically happened, but in a fuzzy way where they can change details as necessary while the broad strokes stay the same

Okay well I can deal with that, Let's hope if this is the case, they don't change things to the point that it makes the Netflix shows basicaly an alt universe, I want that same DD from those shows and them to acknowledge the events that took place. I guess we will have to wait and see.

On 8/7/2022 at 3:07 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Okay well I can deal with that, Let's hope if this is the case, they don't change things to the point that it makes the Netflix shows basicaly an alt universe, I want that same DD from those shows and them to acknowledge the events that took place. I guess we will have to wait and see.

I always thought they were in the same universe. Would be a shame to blot all that out.

It’s the same DD minus the nearly every episode occurrence of an arm breaking, nose smashed, someone getting knifed, decapitation via car door, murder for hire, prison riot, Punisher killing everyone in sight , type of violence that has no place on a Disney network. 

In other words, they will remove  everything that  made the Netflix show great haha

On 8/7/2022 at 8:30 PM, tarot said:

Well, if we look at the Incredible Hulk, that movie STILL happened but no one mentions it. It could be the same as DD and the rest of the Netflix stuff but no one will mention it.

This is fine, as long as it all remains canon, they don't have to go on and on about all of the occurrences I just want it to be relevant technically and at least for my sanity. I still acknowledge the Ed Norton Hulk movie, so if it remains the same with DD where the events took place, yet they don't actively speak on them I'm cool and I won't have to yell at dead air.

On 8/7/2022 at 11:38 PM, McHogan said:

It’s the same DD minus the nearly every episode occurrence of an arm breaking, nose smashed, someone getting knifed, decapitation via car door, murder for hire, prison riot, Punisher killing everyone in sight , type of violence that has no place on a Disney network. 

In other words, they will remove  everything that  made the Netflix show great haha

Well obviously, but hey, never know..at least with Moon Knight and some of the horror elements of Strange 2, Disney is getting a bit more bold, and as long as I can remember in my Head Matt had to deal with all of those things I'm content.

On 8/8/2022 at 12:05 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

This is fine, as long as it all remains canon, they don't have to go on and on about all of the occurrences I just want it to be relevant technically and at least for my sanity. I still acknowledge the Ed Norton Hulk movie, so if it remains the same with DD where the events took place, yet they don't actively speak on them I'm cool and I won't have to yell at dead air.

Well obviously, but hey, never know..at least with Moon Knight and some of the horror elements of Strange 2, Disney is getting a bit more bold, and as long as I can remember in my Head Matt had to deal with all of those things I'm content.

Truth. Also with the recent additions of Deadpool films and Logan, it seems Disney has Finally realized that all they have to do to warn parents that have been living in a vacuum that certain movies are not for their 6 year old is simply put a Parental Warning in the movie description.  

On 8/8/2022 at 12:49 AM, McHogan said:

Truth. Also with the recent additions of Deadpool films and Logan, it seems Disney has Finally realized that all they have to do to warn parents that have been living in a vacuum that certain movies are not for their 6 year old is simply put a Parental Warning in the movie description.  

Exactly, and Deadpool is case in point, both DP movies are rated R, and both of those movies did extremely well, we as grown ups surely as a whole didn't shy away from watching them, and kids wanted to watch em and likely ended up at some point, so it's not like making a Disney/Marvel Studio rated R film is going to make them flop at the box office (uh Joker was the the highest grossing rated R film ever, who wanted to see that? uh everyone), I bet it wouldn't do a single thing to change it, in fact bet that the first R rated Marvel Studios movie (likely DP3) will do insane numbers and some of it might just be because it's so well...rated R.

On 8/8/2022 at 12:55 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Exactly, and Deadpool is case in point, both DP movies are rated R, and both of those movies did extremely well, we as grown ups surely as a whole didn't shy away from watching them, and kids wanted to watch em and likely ended up at some point, so it's not like making a Disney/Marvel Studio rated R film is going to make them flop at the box office (uh Joker was the the highest grossing rated R film ever, who wanted to see that? uh everyone), I bet it wouldn't do a single thing to change it, in fact bet that the first R rated Marvel Studios movie (likely DP3) will do insane numbers and some of it might just be because it's so well...rated R.

Agree again. Disney as a brand may be shy to promote anything rated R but they also aren’t stupid and see what kind of $$ can be made by recent adult oriented super hero films. 

Would a sanitized Disney version Deadpool still make money? Sure would. But would it be truly Deadpool?  

Im sure D knows they can make R rated films and keep their status as a family friendly brand. 

On 8/8/2022 at 1:04 AM, McHogan said:

Agree again. Disney as a brand may be shy to promote anything rated R but they also aren’t stupid and see what kind of $$ can be made by recent adult oriented super hero films. 

Would a sanitized Disney version Deadpool still make money? Sure would. But would it be truly Deadpool?  

Im sure D knows they can make R rated films and keep their status as a family friendly brand. 

Of course they do, and with the fact that they have and promote Rated R or mature items on D+ , they know it sells, and I feel certain they have stated multiple times DP3 will retain the R rating, and if it's par for the course DP3 is going to be a huge hit unless they make some huge mistake and it's just not a good movie, it should open the doors for more rated R films in the MCU.

they need to just drop some F bombs at least, nobody can tell me if you are dealing with Thanos (man Infinity war and Endgame should have just been people sighing face palming and swearing) or a huge battalion of Sentinels you wouldn't want to scream some obscenity's it's just realistic.

On 8/7/2022 at 11:06 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

I think it is supposed to be the same one, because "It's all connected". Of course they could go the Young Justice/Catwoman: Hunted route and have the Netflix series being "adjacent" to the MCU

On 8/7/2022 at 6:54 PM, Jeddostotle7 said:

This is 100% what they’re going to do, and I’m honestly surprised how many people don’t seem to accept that. If they knew that this definitely wasn’t going to be the same Murdock, then they’d just say so now and avoid making people angry.

They’re going to write around any potential inconsistency’s, so that huge fans of the original show (like me) can assume it’s the same character, while likely never continuing a single specific plot thread from the old series. And honestly I’m fine with that. I much prefer it to a hard reboot of the character. 

On 8/7/2022 at 8:30 PM, tarot said:

Well, if we look at the Incredible Hulk, that movie STILL happened but no one mentions it. It could be the same as DD and the rest of the Netflix stuff but no one will mention it.

It’s funny when people say that, because the MCU references Incredible Hulk ALL THE TIME. The She Hulk trailer literally mentions it specifically. Mark Ruffalo mentions it specifically in the first Avengers. They showed footage of it in IM2 and Avengers. Ross became an ongoing MCU character. 

Anyone who thinks the MCU somehow forgot that film is trying really hard to ignore all the evidence that they obviously didn’t.