New Images For She-Hulk: Attorney At Law Disney+ Series

Outsiders

On 8/8/2022 at 6:31 PM, Satam said:

I'm not calling out anyone by name here, because this applies to everyone. That + button next to the Quote button is the multiquote function. Anyone responding to multiple posts within the span of a few minutes should use it instead of stacking posts.

It’s all good, that was definitely me. To be fair I tried exactly that but something went wonky on my iPhone browser and it kept deleting the first quote/response. So I gave up and just posted twice. Sorry, I’ll keep things tidier from now on. 

On 8/9/2022 at 8:30 PM, glhshelby said:

It’s all good, that was definitely me. To be fair I tried exactly that but something went wonky on my iPhone browser and it kept deleting the first quote/response. So I gave up and just posted twice. Sorry, I’ll keep things tidier from now on. 

The phone site never seems to work right for anyone.

On 8/8/2022 at 10:59 PM, leokearon said:

More characters appearing including Porcupine, Man-Bull and what seems to be Jack Of Hearts

porcupine_by_leokearon_dfax97h-pre.jpg?t

That's a gaudy outfit to be sure but it doesn't look like any version of Jack of Hearts I've seen. Not only are the colors incorrect, I don't see any hearts on the suit at all....and is that a sword hilt on his left hip?  The color scheme makes me think....El Aguila?

On 8/10/2022 at 8:06 AM, Atlantis said:

That's a gaudy outfit to be sure but it doesn't look like any version of Jack of Hearts I've seen. Not only are the colors incorrect, I don't see any hearts on the suit at all....and is that a sword hilt on his left hip?  The color scheme makes me think....El Aguila?

I don't see the sword hilt. Still there is nothing to say they have tweaked the costume, of course it is hard to see who it is. We'll probably have to wait for the show or maybe another trailer to get a better look

On 8/9/2022 at 11:11 PM, leokearon said:

I don't see the sword hilt. Still there is nothing to say they have tweaked the costume, of course it is hard to see who it is. We'll probably have to wait for the show or maybe another trailer to get a better look

Think I was right; the colors and sword (if thats what that is) made me think it was him. Both theDirect.com and Film News Feed are saying this is El Aguila. Which makes sense 'cause it couldn't be Jack of Hearts. Although they have his color scheme correct, they went really WOW with this outfit. The dark blue pirate/poet/puffy shirt and plain straight black rider boots would've been cheaper. And where is his mask? Also I miss the distinct eagle emblem Cockrum gave him.

1Belaguilav.jpg

On 8/12/2022 at 9:19 PM, Atlantis said:

Think I was right; the colors and sword (if thats what that is) made me think it was him. Both theDirect.com and Film News Feed are saying this is El Aguila. Which makes sense 'cause it couldn't be Jack of Hearts. Although they have his color scheme correct, they went really WOW with this outfit. The dark blue pirate/poet/puffy shirt and plain straight black rider boots would've been cheaper. And where is his mask? Also I miss the distinct eagle emblem Cockrum gave him.

1Belaguilav.jpg

Yeah looks like El Aguila. I remember him from my old Marvel Superheroes Top Trumps

On 8/12/2022 at 6:19 PM, LordVenger said:

Can’t 

can’t say I remember ever reading any she hulk comics. Were they like slapstick or sitcom or what?

When Bryne took over the book it was more comedy-driven. I think his run is considered by many to be the "iconic" view of She-Hulk. 

I didn't buy the book so someone else who was a fan could tell you more.

On 8/15/2022 at 8:49 AM, LordVenger said:

Ok. Thanks

I'm not a big fan of She-Hulk because I rarely like that kind of "copy" character; to me its lazy writing to have 60 knock off versions of the main character. There are some exceptions but overall it doesn't work for me. However, I will say taking her in that comedic direction was pretty smart. She's not as strong as the Hulk, certainly not as tortured, so how do they make her unique or fresh? This way, she gets to be her own character, and also it did something almost no other Marvel comics were doing at the time. Hats off. She's a very popular character in her own right and that's what counts. 

On 7/8/2022 at 3:02 PM, Outsiders said:

In Marvel Studios’ “She-Hulk: Attorney at Law,” Jennifer Walters (Tatiana Maslany)—an attorney specializing in superhuman-oriented legal cases—must navigate the complicated life of a single, 30-something who also happens to be a green 6-foot-7-inch superpowered hulk.

The nine-episode comedy series welcomes a host of MCU vets, including Mark Ruffalo as Smart Hulk, Tim Roth as Emil Blonsky/the Abomination, and Benedict Wong as Wong, as well as Ginger Gonzaga, Josh Segarra, Jameela Jamil, Jon Bass and Renée Elise Goldsberry. Directed by Kat Coiro (Episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9) and Anu Valia (Episodes 5, 6, 7) with Jessica Gao as head writer,

“She-Hulk: Attorney at Law” streams exclusively on Disney+ beginning August 17, 2022.

clo-101-11223_r_18e30704.jpg

hgl1020_108_comp_v324_0c87efac.jpg

hsj1010_108_comp_v211_fa0a457c.jpg

hth1210_101_comp_v256_9c23f329.jpg

Good first episode! I fell for Tatiana in Orphan Black and she does not disappoint here. Now this is a more intentionally lighter show for the Marvel stable, and a comedy; I didn't fall down laughing but I did get an overall smile. My main concern was exactly HOW she gained Hulk-like powers....also that courtroom battle came out of nowhere. Its the first episode so I'll wait to see if that has any more meat to it. Looking forward to episode 2.

I really enjoyed that first episode, it was fun, and entertaining, I really enjoy Tatiana as Jennifer she does an excellent job, the supporting characters work will, I liked that first episode enough I might watch it again, it was refreshing, I already want the rest now.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/9/2022 at 1:22 PM, memocromatico said:

I'm loving this show SO MUCH.

This seems to be leading to a really cool place and having DD be in it is INSANE.

I really disliked episode 3, it got really stupid and had a boring unnecessary subplot, but I got back to liking the show again with the last episode.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/9/2022 at 9:22 AM, memocromatico said:

I'm loving this show SO MUCH.

This seems to be leading to a really cool place and having DD be in it is INSANE.

Well we finally get DAREDEVIL.....and while I can't see the point of the awful costume "Well, it is very daring to use ketchup and mustard as a color scheme", it was great seeing him back in action. Oh and no spoilers but he made Jen look ridiculous in court. Seriously my dear...did you not research your client's story AT ALL? 

She's never heard of Daredevil and really, I can see that....she's on the west coast, not the east, has been busy as a practicing attorney and dealing with the trauma of gaining superpowers...its completely reasonable that not every single superpowered being is going to be nationally known. 

One last episode to go!