Marvel Legends Spider-Man: No Way Home Multiverse Edition 3-Pack

JayC

• 10 months later...
Hasbro has released an unboxing video for their new Pulse exclusive Marvel Legends Spider-Man: No Way Home Multiverse Edition 3-Pack. This set has already started to see release overseas so you can expect more in-hand looks at this set to come soon.

SM-2pk.jpg

On 5/30/2023 at 1:25 PM, leokearon said:

No unmasked heads plus the same webline for everyone takes some of the fun out-of this 

I had a feeling they were goning to just go super bare bones on this one. But I guess the draw is in the three Spider-Guys all in the  same box. Not for me thouhg. Need a little more bang for my buck.

I actually forgot about this completely, but I never had any interest in this box set, nothing but 3 movie Spider-Men, super meh to me, but super happy for everyone who was screaming about this here, and hope they are happy, still think it's wacko juice they didn't get those unmasked heads here, but likely they will get those out later on, to make sure everyone has to double dip.

they actually did do a good job on Andrew and Tom's figures, hey Hasbro look how cool it looks when you paint the weblines!  but I still think Tobey looks kinda janky, but that might be because that whole costume was kinda weird to begin with.

Shown below via Isaac Wong are in-hand images for the new Marvel Legends Spider-Man: No Way Home Multiverse Edition 3-Pack from Hasbro which here in the US was sold as a Pulse Exclusive.

As we told you the other day this set has already started to see release overseas.

Now while the this set is currently sold out on Pulse, as we have reported before, based on leaked retailer lists, there looks to be another No Way Home Marvel Legends wave of figures coming to regular retail later this year that is said to include all three of these guys, and we hope those versions will actually include unmasked heads which were not included in this 3-pack. Of course Hasbro has not yet confirmed that so until they do we will continue to treat that as rumor.

Spider-Man-3-Pack-01.jpg

Spider-Man-3-Pack-02.jpg

Spider-Man-3-Pack-03.jpg

Spider-Man-3-Pack-04.jpg

Spider-Man-3-Pack-05.jpg

Spider-Man-3-Pack-06.jpg

Spider-Man-3-Pack-07.jpg

Spider-Man-3-Pack-08.jpg

Spider-Man-3-Pack-09.jpg

Spider-Man-3-Pack-10.jpg

Spider-Man-3-Pack-11.jpg

Spider-Man-3-Pack-12.jpg

Spider-Man-3-Pack-13.jpg

Spider-Man-3-Pack-14.jpg

Spider-Man-3-Pack-15.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man is indeed amazing, it's obvious where the most effort went, Tom is improved repaint, it's Tobey that is the most disappointing, red on him is way too bright which makes him very toyish and cheap looking, silver webbing is also way too bright, they should have went for darker shades of red and silver webbing just like the SHF figure colors, not to mention how horribly silver webbing is applied on Tobey, I would get it if it was like 2022 figure but we waited so long for this set, they had all the time to nail details and they did but sadly only for Andrew. 

I've got this set ordered and wow does that seem like a long time ago. These were sold out on Pulse forever but just saw they are available again?

I echo most posters sentiments that unmasked heads NOT included is a baffling but typical choice by Hasbro. If the rumored wave WITH unmasked heads does come to pass I will be annoyed but will no doubt grab those too (just like Hasbro planned). Can always find a way to display movie Spideys. 

One thing i do like about this offering is the height discrepancy. That's a nice touch and appreciated even though scale is normally not anything I concern myself over. 

Can't wait to finally get this set into my collection 

Andrew Garfield's fig: Really nice.

Tom Holland's fig: Decent but definitely not great.

Tobey Maguire's fig: Looks like someone in a Halloween costume or mediocre cosplay. 

When I compare the Garfield fig to the Maguire fig, they look like they were made by two different companies, with the former a premium fig and the latter something in the budget category for grade schoolers. 

On 6/1/2023 at 1:09 PM, SpiderS said:

Amazing Spider-Man is indeed amazing, it's obvious where the most effort went, Tom is improved repaint, it's Tobey that is the most disappointing, red on him is way too bright which makes him very toyish and cheap looking, silver webbing is also way too bright, they should have went for darker shades of red and silver webbing just like the SHF figure colors, not to mention how horribly silver webbing is applied on Tobey, I would get it if it was like 2022 figure but we waited so long for this set, they had all the time to nail details and they did but sadly only for Andrew. 

Gotta say I agree on all counts, unfortunately.  Really pleased with the Andrew fig, but disappointed with the others, Tobey especially. 

On 6/2/2023 at 10:39 PM, Scotty97 said:

I preordered the set the first day, but I really assumed they'd include the unmasked heads by the time they were released. Cancelled my PO today. Might still grab one eventually, but $30+ per figure with extremely limited accessories is a kick in the dick.

Yeah, for as many people I know that put in this pre-order I know probably 2 that didn't just because of the head sculpt issue. Personally 30 bucks a pop without the head sculpts is a steeper price than I'm willing to pay. I'd say I'm hopeful they'll rerelease these later as singles with the unmasked portraits but I don't think these are going to sell as well as they expect them to and they'll end up trying to tap into our FOMO by telling us this is the only and last way we'll ever get these figures. Well I've gone this long without them so how bad can forever be?

On 6/8/2023 at 2:41 PM, AndyL said:

Yeah, for as many people I know that put in this pre-order I know probably 2 that didn't just because of the head sculpt issue. Personally 30 bucks a pop without the head sculpts is a steeper price than I'm willing to pay. I'd say I'm hopeful they'll rerelease these later as singles with the unmasked portraits but I don't think these are going to sell as well as they expect them to and they'll end up trying to tap into our FOMO by telling us this is the only and last way we'll ever get these figures. Well I've gone this long without them so how bad can forever be?

At the time Hasbro indicated the deco on this set would be a step up, which kinda tells me the rumored NWH for Oct. will be scaled back deco-wise, but likely include unmasked heads 🤞🏼