Hasbro PulseCon 2022 Confirmed

JayC

It looks like SDCC will just be a warm-up for Hasbro as they will in fact still be holding their own virtual event later this Fall. An image has surfaced online from Hasbro's SDCC booth set up showing it will take place from September 30 - October 1. While we can expect some reveals from Hasbro this week at SDCC my guess is PulseCon is were things will really be shown and also likely when all their Con exclusives will go up for pre-order on the Pulse website.

PulseCon-2022.jpg

On 7/19/2022 at 4:37 PM, leokearon said:

Given that Habsro are doing a hour long panel, I doubt they are going to hold anything back. They could easily use SDCC for the rest of this year's reveals and PulseCon for next year's reveals

dont forget it also include the kids, games and role play stuff.

I would expect the Black Panther wave some remaining Retro Cardback stuff and SM 60th i've already told you about coming and maybe some store exclusives. Maybe a tease for the Haslab but dont expect that to be announced this week. Maybe the final Disney+ wave figure but IDK. They might hold off on that.

On 7/19/2022 at 4:52 AM, Faust said:

At this point my only expectation from Hasbro is how spectacularly they are going to rip us off

That's really sad. And its true. I'm really not hopeful for anything good, certainly not much thats worthy of my dollar. 

I look forward to being wrong though. Hopefully....they will surprise me.

spacer.png'

never pumped when I have to potentially buy something off Hasbro Pulse, but always really not pumped to wake up early to struggle to buy something off Hasbro pulse on a specific day and know if I don't get it then I may never.

so no not hyped on Pulse Con's I never am, I hoped these would go away once the pandemic faded. I guess why stop when you've had success eh.

Toy collecting should be fun. Price increases suck, of course, and it is a bummer when a figure you really want isn’t produced (or is produced poorly or made available through a distributor that will make it hard to find), but c’mon, this is toy collecting, folks! We complain on this site way more than we celebrate. I am 80 - 90% happy with what Hasbro is doing for my collection.