Walmart Exclusive Marvel Legends Spider-Man Animated Series Retro Cardback Spider-Man Up For Pre-Order In Canada

JayC

The recently announced Walmart Exclusive Marvel Legends Spider-Man Animated Series Retro Cardback Spider-Man figure from Hasbro is now available for pre-order on the Canada Walmart website.

It will be available in the US during the Walmart Collector-Con event which kicks off at 7am PT/10am ET.

Animated-Spider-Man-00.jpg

Animated-Spider-Man-01.jpg

Animated-Spider-Man-02.jpg

Animated-Spider-Man-03.jpg

Animated-Spider-Man-05.jpg

Animated-Spider-Man-06.jpg

Animated-Spider-Man-07.jpg

The three Marvel Legends Walmart exclusives from Hasbro for the summer edition of Walmart Collector-Con are now available for pre-order.

This includes the Spider-Man Retro Cardback Classic Lizard, Spider-Man Retro Cardback Animated Spider-Man and Legacy Collection Black Panther figures. Get them while supplies last.

00-Walmart-Collector-Con-01__scaled_600.jpg

On 7/21/2022 at 10:10 AM, McHogan said:

Got my Lizard after a mild panic.. my card on file needed updated but was able to do that and get the figure. Whew

Lol, Walmart loaded the last shipping address I used.  I was one second away from having him shipped to my 3-year-old niece in another state before I realized what I was doing.

On 7/21/2022 at 3:41 PM, JayC said:

Spider-Man is currently sold out but Hasbro says more should be coming. Id keep checking periodically if u want that one.

Basically like all of these collector con there will be more time that they will put them up. So breath people. This is just the first batch.

On 7/21/2022 at 12:33 PM, JayC said:

Unless u meant for Canada, and that I am not sure.

Yeah it was for Canada, whole schedule for today got messed up sadly. Good chance I'll have to ebay this one since I live in a small province that doesn't really get exclusives 

This figure somehow looks better in promo pics, my only complaint besides the short neck is the weird paint applications on his "belt", previous figures like retro spidey made articulation and paint deco work but here whenever you move ab crunch it gets all messed up and misaligned, I get that they sculpted crotch area specifically to accommodate high kick leg articulation without the need of drop articulation but it left them a very little place to paint the belt,  yet they could have painted much thinner web belt that would sit much lower even if it wouldn't be exactly accurate it still would work way better with articulation, without ruining look every time you move ab crunch. Regardless, I still plan on getting this head on two pack body, hopefully, reds will be close enough.  spacer.png

Funny nobody has mentioned the Black Panthe figure. As in there is little to no interest. 

As an MCU completist I considered it but I'm. It sure it offers enough for me to bite. Maybe when it goes on discount like the John Walker Cap figure it will be worth the cost