SDCC 2022 - Hasbro Gives A Teaser For Tomorrow's Marvel Legends Panel - What Could I Mean?

JayC

Hasbro today put out this little teaser for tomorrow's 2022 SDCC Marvel Legends panel which takes place July 22, at 12:30pm PT, 3:30pm ET. While Hasbro isn't saying what the stuff in this image is for I can tell you it's likely for a Marvel Legends X-Men Retro Cardback Blue Beast figure.

Besides that I think we may see the Spider-Man Retro Cardback Scorpion figure and/or Ghost Rider Retro Cardback Ghost Rider figure. I think we will see the new Black Panther Wakanda Forever themed wave which will be a mix of comic and movie based figures, however I don't know if it will be revealed tomorrow or later this weekend. The reason why I think it may not be revealed during the Hasbro panel is because it has figures in it that they may not be able to show until the trailer premiers which I believe will happen Saturday during the Marvel Studios Hall H panel.

There is at least one more figure coming in Hasbro's Spider-Man 60th Anniversary subline which should be a Spiderverse Penny and SP//DR 2 pack set, so perhaps we will see that one.

We also have the final figure in the Disney+ Infinity Ultron BAF wave Hasbro might decide to go on and reveal. Most assume that figure will be based on She-Hulk.

I'm sure we will get a few store exclusive reveals and/or maybe more X-Men Animated Series VHS figures shown off. I don't expect any Haslab announcements to be made tomorrow, but perhaps we might get a teaser for whatever they have planned for this year.

Oh and we will also likely get another Marvel Legends role-play item revealed tomorrow as well.

While I hope we see some cool things tomorrow, my feeling Hasbro will be holding back for their own virtual Pulse-Con event which will take place September 30 - October 1.

Tomorrow's panel will not be live-streamed online but whatever is revealed you can be sure to check back here tomorrow for complete coverage of it.

Beast.jpg

That tease has to be for a Blue Beast with Lab Coat, glasses and beaker, I mean what in the world else would it be, I'm betting it's on a retro card. it will have the gray beast smiling face, and maybe a totally new face somewhat more like a Animated figure, I don't feel like this will be a VHS figure, but I could be wrong. I'm sure we should see this alleged Scorpion figure, which likely should be on retro card, probably with a mask and colors of the Animated Series. Spiderverse Penni and SP//DR seem like a given to see, Probably likely we will see the Comic figures from the BP wave, and we really should by now just get that final figure from the D+ wave, if it is She-Hulk what can they spoil? we have seen the trailers. The one thing I really hope we see is Retro Ghost Rider (Dan please), this will be my highlight, but if we get to say some things we just hope we see I want to see Villains Wal-greens Mordo and Madame Masque, and Lord willing they just show me a Werewolf By Night (I mean isn't he getting a Halloween special?) , and they could be really cool people and show us Racheal for our Excalibur and Marrina for Alpha Flight, Retro Iron Man Card Mandarin! yes.

I would guess Scorpion, Beast and Ghost Rider are a shoe-in for today, along with the Peni/SP//DR 2-pack, which I think was the last Spider-Man 60th set to be revealed right? Was the Tobey Spider-Man ever a legitimate rumor? Not sure if they'll reveal She-Hulk today, maybe they'll wait until the show premieres. 

Beyond that and the Black Panther wave happening at some point after the trailer drops, I'm hoping for something MCU-related. Maybe some more Infinity Saga, Legacy or other anniversary stuff, or even just some additional figures we still need from NWH, Doctor Strange or Thor.

On 7/22/2022 at 10:39 AM, Ironspider428 said:

I would guess Scorpion, Beast and Ghost Rider are a shoe-in for today, along with the Peni/SP//DR 2-pack, which I think was the last Spider-Man 60th set to be revealed right? Was the Tobey Spider-Man ever a legitimate rumor? Not sure if they'll reveal She-Hulk today, maybe they'll wait until the show premieres. 

Beyond that and the Black Panther wave happening at some point after the trailer drops, I'm hoping for something MCU-related. Maybe some more Infinity Saga, Legacy or other anniversary stuff, or even just some additional figures we still need from NWH, Doctor Strange or Thor.

A single release Tobey is never anything I told you all about, so if someone said there was one coming that's news to me. Peni/SP//DR 2-pack is the last remaining non-exclusive one I am aware of but they could have other store specific exclusive ones.

We are bringing you coverage of the Hasbro Marvel Legends panel taking place today at San Diego Comic Con. Steve Evans, Ryan Ting, and Dan Yun (Hasbro) are leading the panel today, Dwight couldn't make it to the Con this year. The panel is not being officially live-streamed this year by Hasbro but MCUCollector who is there is going to attempt to live-stream it. Not sure how well it will work but we will also bring you updates from it as they become available over the course of the next hour.

More to come...

Jesse Falcon is on the panel and Steve Evans wasn't feeling well and wont be on the panel. Dwight is there virtually.

So far they are just going over things like the 20th Anniversary and Spider-Man 60th Anniversary stuff we have already seen.

Talking about the MCU Spider-Men 3-Pack.

Now talking about the Selfie Series.

New Reveals:

Howard The Duck from the What If Series. Also will come with the Headless Ant-Man. Part of the second Disney+ wave.

From Loki Series Classic Loki, He Who Remains.

Tesseract improved from the original role-play item and Loki figure.

From the Black Panther Wave  Comic Black Panther and Comic Hatur Zeraze.

Sentry will be Walgreens Exclusive.

Spider-Man wave Human Fl, Razorback,

Marvel-Legends-01 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-01 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-01 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-01 5.jpg

Marvel-Legends-01 6.jpg

Marvel-Legends-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-02 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-02 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-05 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-06.jpg

We are bringing you coverage of the Hasbro Marvel Legends panel taking place today at San Diego Comic Con. Steve Evans, Ryan Ting, and Dan Yun (Hasbro) are leading the panel today, Dwight couldn't make it to the Con this year. The panel is not being officially live-streamed this year by Hasbro but MCUCollector who is there is going to attempt to live-stream it. Not sure how well it will work but we will also bring you updates from it as they become available over the course of the next hour.

Jesse Falcon is on the panel and Steve Evans wasn't feeling well and wont be on the panel. Dwight is there virtually.

So far they are just going over things like the 20th Anniversary and Spider-Man 60th Anniversary stuff we have already seen.

Talking about the MCU Spider-Men 3-Pack.

Now talking about the Selfie Series.

New Reveals:

Howard The Duck from the What If Series. Also will come with the Headless Ant-Man. Part of the second Disney+ wave.

From Loki Series Classic Loki, He Who Remains.

Tesseract improved from the original role-play item and Loki figure.

From the Black Panther Wave Comic Black Panther and Comic Hatur Zeraze.

Sentry will be Walgreens Exclusive.

Likely next Spider-Man wave Human Fl, Razorback, Agony, Riot

Spider-Man Retro Cardback Line Scorpion, X-Men Retro Cardback Blue Beast - Going Up For Pre-Order Tomorrow (7/22)

Spider-Man And His Amazing Friends 3-Pack Pulse Exclusive - Going Up For Pre-Order Tomorrow (7/22)

Herald Of Galactus Fallen One and updated Terrax 2-Pack that is a Hasbro Plus Exclusive - Going Up For Pre-Order Tomorrow (7/22)

They teased the nexr Haslab for Marvel Legends which will be Ghost Rider related.

More Gamerverse is coming but nothing based on the past right now.

Panel ends. Thanks to MCUCollector for streaming.

Marvel-Legends-01 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-01 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-01 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-01 5.jpg

Marvel-Legends-01 6.jpg

Marvel-Legends-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-02 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-02 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-05 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-07.jpg

Marvel-Legends-08.jpg

Marvel-Legends-09.jpg

Marvel-Legends-10.jpg

Marvel-Legends-11 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-11 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-11 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-11.jpg

Marvel-Legends-13 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-13 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-13 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-13 5.jpg

Marvel-Legends-13 6.jpg

Marvel-Legends-13 7.jpg

Marvel-Legends-13.jpg

Marvel-Legends-14 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-14 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-14 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-14 5.jpg

Marvel-Legends-14 6.jpg

Marvel-Legends-14 7.jpg

Marvel-Legends-14.jpg

Marvel-Legends-15 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-15 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-15.jpg

Marvel-Legends-16.jpg

Marvel-Legends-16 2.jpg

IMG_2469-preview.HEIC IMG_2482-preview.HEIC

Following today's Hasbro Marvel Legends brand panel, we now have some official images for items that will be going up for pre-order at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore and Entertainment Earth as well as the two newly announced Pulse exclusive. These will be up tomorrow (7/22) at 5pm ET.

Shown are the Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends 3-pack and the Heralds of Galactus 2-pack which are the Pulse exclusives.

Also Marvel Legends Series collection: Marvel's Beast and Marvel's Scorpion which will be up at most online etailers at 5pm ET.

Finally the Marvel Legends Series Tesseract featuring Loki which will also be up at most online etailer at 5pm ET

Marvel-Legends-16 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-16 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-16 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-16 5.jpg

Marvel-Legends-16 6.jpg

Marvel-Legends-16 7.jpg

Marvel-Legends-16 8.jpg

Marvel-Legends-16 9.jpg

Marvel-Legends-16 10.jpg

Marvel-Legends-16 11.jpg

Marvel-Legends-16 12.jpg

Marvel-Legends-16.jpg

On 7/22/2022 at 4:32 PM, Spider-Vince said:

Will the No Way Home pack will be availible even for the people who don’t have access to Pulse ?

Any Pulse exclusive will likely see release via other etailer for those who cant buy from Pulse but when and how many I couldnt say.

And it def sounds like the rest of the Black Panther wave will be revealed sometime after the Saturday afternoon Marvel Studios panel which is when the Wakanda Forever trailer is set to premier. So either late Saturday or possibly even Sunday.