Hasbro's 3rd and 4th Wave Of Marvel Legends Disney+ Figures - What We Now Know

JayC

Yesterday during Hasbro's Marvel Legends panel at SDCC one of the figures they revealed 3 new Disney+ figures.

- What If Series Howard The Duck with Floating Head
- Loki Series He Who Remains
- Loki Series Classic Loki

During the panel Hasbro's Ryan Ting said these were part of the second wave of Disney+ figures which I believe he meant as the second wave for 2022. That will actually make it the fourth Disney+ wave overall. This should be another 7 figure wave with a Build-A-Figure.

Now we still don't know what the final figure will be in the third Disney+ Infinity Ultron BAF wave. That the wave with the following figures.

- Hawkeye Series Clint Barton
- Hawkeye Series Kate Bishop
- Moon Knight Series Moon Knight
- Moon Knight Series Mr. Knight
- Falcon And The Winter Soldier Series Sharon Carter
- Ms. Marvel Series Ms. Marvel
- Unknown (Likely She-Hulk Series She-Hulk)

All the figures in wave 3 except the unknown one are currently available for pre-order at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

No word on when the figures in wave 4 will be available for pre-order. Also we still don't know when the final figure in wave 3 will be revealed. Assuming it is She-Hulk, it's possible they could end up showing the figure off later this weekend after the SDCC Marvel Studios panel which takes place later today. They will be showing new footage for the Disney+ She-Hulk series during that panel.

I know Hasbro will be showing the remaining figures in the Marvel Legends Black Panther wave sometime after that Marvel Studios panel. Yesterday they showed us the two comic based figures in the Black Panther wave with Hatur Zeraze and Black Panther. They are showing the Wakanda Forever movie trailer tonight and the remaining figures in that Black Panther wave are movie based. The Black Panther wave should be going up for pre-order early next week which is why I feel pretty confident they will show off all the figures either this evening or tomorrow at SDCC.

Since new She-Hulk series footage is also being shown tonight at the Marvel Studios panel, its possible Hasbro could also reveal the She-Hulk figure (Again, assuming she is the final figure in the 3rd Disney+ wave) along with those Black Panther figures. Since I don't think She-Hulk is going up for pre-order next week, its also possible they will wait until the She-Hulk series actually premiers on Disney+ next month (August 17) to reveal the figure. We will just have to wait and see.

As for what the remaining figures in the fourth Disney+ wave are? At this time I have no additional information to share with you, but I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't include some more She-Hulk series characters.

One final note. I know originally the 4th wave was slated for release later this year, but with all the delays and being wave 3 isn't even out yet. I don't know if wave 4 will be delayed until 2023 or still manage to be released by end of this year.

00-Disney-Plus-Wv3.jpg

00-Disney-Plus-Wv4.jpg

01-Disney-Plus-Wv3-Hawkeye.jpg

02-Disney-Plus-Wv3-Kate-Bishop.jpg

04-Disney-Plus-Wv3-Mr-Knight.jpg

05-Disney-Plus-Wv3-Sharon-Carter.jpg

06-Disney-Plus-Wv3-Ms-Marvel.jpg

08-Dinsey-Plus-Wv3-Infinity-Ultron-BAF.jpg

Disney-Plus-Wave-4-02.jpg

Disney-Plus-Wave-4-03.jpg

The BAF for the fourth is more than likely Abomination. It seems the mostly. 

As for previous character that can be done (beyond the ones appearing in their own series), I think Jimmy Woo is a lock thanks to that card thing, A few more What if...? character (I would have said Gamora but that's not until next year), Kid, Boastful and President Loki, some character from that series, Flag Smasher, Billy and Tommy, etc

Confirmed via the current Live Stream we have a look in the background at what appears to be a Disney+ She-Hulk Figure! Could this be the final figure in the BAF What If Ultron wave?

- She-Hulk She-Hulk

All the figures in wave 3 except She-Hulk are currently available for pre-order at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore and Entertainment Earth.

She.hulk0.jpg

She.hulk1.jpg

She.hulk2.jpg

She.hulk4.jpg

Shown below are images of Hasbro's Marvel Legends Disney+ Infinity Ultron Build-A-Figure wave including the newly announced She-Hulk figure based on the upcoming She-Hulk Disney+ series.

- She-Hulk Attorney At Law She-Hulk

The Build-A-Figure is the Infinity Ultron from the What If animated series.

All the figures in wave 3 except She-Hulk are currently available for pre-order at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore and Entertainment Earth.

She-Hulk-00.jpg

She-Hulk-01.jpg

She-Hulk-02.jpg

She-Hulk-03.jpg

She-Hulk-04.jpg

She-Hulk-05.jpg

She-Hulk-06.jpg

She-Hulk-07.jpg

She-Hulk-08.jpg

She-Hulk-09.jpg

She-Hulk-10.jpg

She-Hulk-11.jpg

By the looks of the MCU schedule, this seems to be a "filler" wave to tied us over until Secret Invasion and What if...? airs so I'm expecting it to be filled it with characters from the previous show (who aren't getting their own series, ie Echo). Like i said before Abomination is the most obvious baf choice beyond Ravanger Thanos but the Mad Titan could easily be a deluxe repaint.

the only other character I think is garanteed is Jimmy Woo.

I wonder what we will see as the rest of the 4th Wave, because it already seems like they are going backwards, at least to fill some gaps with the D+ shows, which makes me feel like it's a placeholder wave, since no D+ Shows are coming out after She-Hulk in 2022, and I'd say this wave will probably come out in 2022 (but who knows these days), some figures I think are strong contenders to be in this wave are Zombie Iron Man, Scarlet Scarub (aka Layla), Red Dagger, Karli Morganthau, What if Dystopian Black Widow, What If Korath, What If Nick Fury, maybe Party Thor (but how many thors do we need in 1 year) and biggest contenders for BAF;s Ravager Thanos, Khonsu or Kingpin. I just don't know if I feel like a MCU Abomination is coming yet, it's very similar to Gamerverse Abomination, and that's going to make 3 times Abomination was a BAF, I don't think he's big enough of a character to warrant that, but Whoooo knows.

On 7/25/2022 at 3:33 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

I wonder what we will see as the rest of the 4th Wave, because it already seems like they are going backwards, at least to fill some gaps with the D+ shows, which makes me feel like it's a placeholder wave, since no D+ Shows are coming out after She-Hulk in 2022, and I'd say this wave will probably come out in 2022 (but who knows these days), some figures I think are strong contenders to be in this wave are Zombie Iron Man, Scarlet Scarub (aka Layla), Red Dagger, Karli Morganthau, What if Dystopian Black Widow, What If Korath, What If Nick Fury, maybe Party Thor (but how many thors do we need in 1 year) and biggest contenders for BAF;s Ravager Thanos, Khonsu or Kingpin. I just don't know if I feel like a MCU Abomination is coming yet, it's very similar to Gamerverse Abomination, and that's going to make 3 times Abomination was a BAF, I don't think he's big enough of a character to warrant that, but Whoooo knows.

He is the major plot point and villain of shehulk. At least according to the trailer.

On 7/24/2022 at 10:51 PM, tarot said:

He is the major plot point and villain of shehulk. At least according to the trailer.

Yes true, and perhaps you will end up right and he is the BAF of the next D+ wave, but I just feel like 3 BAF Abominations is a big number for a Villain that probably on Disney/Hasbro paper not a huge draw, that Gamerverse Abomination wave didn't do very well, and the bean counters tend to just see the numbers. I just think Thanos seems like a higher chance.

On 7/24/2022 at 11:10 PM, tarot said:

Wait I just though of another possible baf, ice giant loki.

Yeah that's actually a really good one!, but the only thing with that one, is they already have 2 figures from Loki series in this wave, that might seem like too many figures from Loki.

On 7/23/2022 at 8:47 AM, leokearon said:

Seriously announcing another D+ wave when they haven't finished the current one. This whole reveal a D+ wave in dribs and drabs is a stupid idea. Just reveal the full wave. Especially when one of the figures wasn't even from a new show.

Yeah I don't get it either. But then I've said before....I'm not even gonna try to figure out how these people make these decisions. They probably don't know themselves!

I'm one of those people who wasn't all that upset about how She-Hulk looked in the early trailers. I mean she's a giant green woman with immeasurable strength. And they cast a 5 foot nothing actor to portray her. Exactly what about that was expected to look realistic? Unfortunately we have no real examples of this in nature to compare too.

The figure looks good, I mean as well as can be expected. It just really makes me wish they took another crack at the purple track suit She-Hulk they did in the early days. Is it just me or maybe just the angle of the pictures, or does she got that McFarlane toys thing going, where the eyes are looking off into some other direction but forward?

Actually, this entire wave with it's trickled out reveals and pre-preorder releases and release dates reeks of McFarlane.

I hope you guys are right about Abomination as the BAF. Maybe they can get it right the, 3rd (or4th) time. The newer look does actually resemble the comic version much more. I'm thinking if they could make it look similar to the first BAF, but as big (or maybe even a bit bigger) than the standard Hulk mold and give us alternate movie and comic head sculpts they could probably knock it out on one last attempt and get it somewhat right (or good enough). That's not Hasbro's bag though. Why give it to us right the first, or even the 5th time, when they can milk it out of us just one more time by doing it again in a box set or deluxe format. Then again if it could lead to a potential 2 pack with comic She-Hulk and comic Abomination all will be forgiven.

On 7/25/2022 at 8:43 AM, Atlantis said:

Yeah I don't get it either. But then I've said before....I'm not even gonna try to figure out how these people make these decisions. They probably don't know themselves!

At this point I think they just roll a die or something like that.

• 2 weeks later...
A Toy Kinda Mood has gotten their hands on a new Marvel Legends 6" Disney+ She-Hulk figure and gives us our first look at it in this new video.

This figure is part of the third Disney+ themed wave that also includes:

- Infinity Ultron Build-A-Figure

She-Hulk-01.jpg

It does resemble the character from the show quite well. Quite possibly the best figure of the wave. If I buy any from this wave it will be this one. I might pick up an extra and try to convert the Blob Wave SH head sculpt (which was excellent) to fit this body as I don't have much faith Hasbro will revisit that one any time soon. Might pick up two.