Hasbro's 3rd and 4th Wave Of Marvel Legends Disney+ Figures - What We Now Know

JayC

I’ll say again, this is a great wave for us MCU collectors. Every figure looks pretty great despite what I’ve thought of the shows. ( too soon for a Moon Knight remake?!?)

I really love that the MCU has gotten the Star Wars philosophy that EVERY character will eventually get a Legend ( or so it seems).. I truly believe this property has the legs to keep churning out the A listers  as well as the bit players. Aside from the price, I’m loving this era we Legends collectors  ( MCU & Comic) are in now..

Yesterday we told you how Hasbro's fourth wave of Disney+ themed Marvel Legends figures went up for pre-order at places likes our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth..

This wave which was fully announced earlier this week includes the following:

- Classic Loki (Loki Series)
- He Who Remains (Loki Series)
- Howard The Duck With Ant-Man Head (What If..?)
- Zombie Iron Man (What If..?)
- Zombie Scarlet Witch (What If..?)
- Red Skull (What If..?)
- Agent Woo (Vision And The Scarlet Witch)

And the Build-A-Figure for this wave will be Khonshu from the Moon Knight series.

Previously all the figures in wave 3 except one had gone up for pre-order as well. This wave includes the following:

- Hawkeye Series Clint Barton
- Hawkeye Series Kate Bishop
- Moon Knight Series Moon Knight
- Moon Knight Series Mr. Knight
- Falcon And The Winter Soldier Series Sharon Carter
- Ms. Marvel Series Ms. Marvel
- She-Hulk Series She-Hulk

The Build-A-Figure for this wave is the Infinity Ultron from the What If..? series.

The final figure from wave three which was She-Hulk that was revealed during SDCC will be available for pre-order next week starting at 1pm ET on Thursday August 18. This is the same day the She-Hulk Disney+ series will premier on the streaming service.

Disneyplus-Wave-3-01.jpg

Disneyplus-Wave-3-02.jpg

Disneyplus-Wave-3-03.jpg

Disneyplus-Wave-3-04.jpg

Disneyplus-Wave-3-05.jpg

Disneyplus-Wave-3-06.jpg

Disneyplus-Wave-3-07.jpg

Disneyplus-Wave-3-08.jpg

Disneyplus-Wave-3-09.jpg

Disneyplus-Wave-4-01.jpg

Disneyplus-Wave-4-02.jpg

Disneyplus-Wave-4-03.jpg

Disneyplus-Wave-4-04.jpg

Disneyplus-Wave-4-05.jpg

Disneyplus-Wave-4-06.jpg

Disneyplus-Wave-4-07.jpg

Disneyplus-Wave-4-08.jpg

Disneyplus-Wave-4-09.jpg

Hasbro's wave of Marvel Legends Disney+ Build-a-Figure Ultron from the What If? Figures are up for pre-order at places likes our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth. She-Hulk is the NEWEST addition to the pre-order lineup!

The Wave consists of:

The Build-A-Figure for this wave is the Infinity Ultron from the What If..? series.

She.Hulk.1.jpg

She.Hulk.2.jpg

She.Hulk.3.jpg

She.Hulk.4.jpg

She.Hulk.5.jpg

She.Hulk.6.jpg

She.Hulk.7.jpg

She.Hulk.8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Shown below via alaw2046 are some in-hand images for the new Marvel Legends Disney+ Infinity Ultron BAF wave.

These figures are now hitting overseas. The Wave consists of:

Here in the US you can pre-order these at our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth..

Disney-Plus-Infinity-Ultron 2.jpg

Disney-Plus-Infinity-Ultron 3.jpg

Disney-Plus-Infinity-Ultron 4.jpg

Disney-Plus-Infinity-Ultron 5.jpg

Disney-Plus-Infinity-Ultron 6.jpg

Disney-Plus-Infinity-Ultron.jpg

On 9/2/2022 at 11:37 AM, AnotherPunkChef said:

She Hulk reminds me of the WandaVision Scarlet Witch, REALLY accurate face sculpt, REALLY bland expression...

I think, in general, pretty much every face sculpt done on the Photo Real platform looks like those old photos from the 1800's where everyone stood perfectly still and emotionless for fear of "looking like a complete maniac" (credit: A Million Ways to Die in the West). Sure, they get the actors face right (most of the time), but what, do they have to use a pose where they're practically comatose? I think I liked it much better when they were letting the artist do their thing and actually sculpting the faces. Most people know you get a better result when you just let the creative types just go to work.

baac361389fa748ea995e58c17fd8046.jpg

Ultron_BAF_10.jpg.75bd2ff7c5c3ebcdf88cb0e70ca4d9d2.jpg

On 9/2/2022 at 12:51 PM, monron999 said:

I think, in general, pretty much every face sculpt done on the Photo Real platform looks like those old photos from the 1800's where everyone stood perfectly still and emotionless for fear of "looking like a complete maniac" (credit: A Million Ways to Die in the West). Sure, they get the actors face right (most of the time), but what, do they have to use a pose where they're practically comatose? I think I liked it much better when they were letting the artist do their thing and actually sculpting the faces. Most people know you get a better result when you just let the creative types just go to work.

baac361389fa748ea995e58c17fd8046.jpg

Ultron_BAF_10.jpg.75bd2ff7c5c3ebcdf88cb0e70ca4d9d2.jpg

Remember when the Infinity War Ant Man had that goofy smirk and Vol.2 Drax was yelling? Good times...

On 9/2/2022 at 1:50 PM, AnotherPunkChef said:

Remember when the Infinity War Ant Man had that goofy smirk and Vol.2 Drax was yelling? Good times...

Lol. I liked that smirk. And isn't Drax usually yelling? At least they had some kind of personality, y'know?

I guess we can't be too hard on them, though Hasbro does make it really easy to take shots at them. Thinking back I started to remember some of those ridiculous facial expressions they put on those otherwise ridiculously boring Eternals figures. Guess they were actually trying to add that flavor but with disastrous results that most of us shredded them for. The thing with those figures though was that the stolen, somber look woulda worked on them cuz that's pretty much the way they all looked in the movie when they used their powers. You can probably make an argument for the Hawkeyes cuz they're always concentrating but characters like She-Hulk and Kamala and Sharon don't usually just fight with some deadpan gaze.

I guess when all is said and done they probably decided to just take the safest (and most boring) route by just doing the mugshot look.

On 9/2/2022 at 3:40 PM, monron999 said:

Lol. I liked that smirk. And isn't Drax usually yelling? At least they had some kind of personality, y'know?

I guess we can't be too hard on them, though Hasbro does make it really easy to take shots at them. Thinking back I started to remember some of those ridiculous facial expressions they put on those otherwise ridiculously boring Eternals figures. Guess they were actually trying to add that flavor but with disastrous results that most of us shredded them for. The thing with those figures though was that the stolen, somber look woulda worked on them cuz that's pretty much the way they all looked in the movie when they used their powers. You can probably make an argument for the Hawkeyes cuz they're always concentrating but characters like She-Hulk and Kamala and Sharon don't usually just fight with some deadpan gaze.

I guess when all is said and done they probably decided to just take the safest (and most boring) route by just doing the mugshot look.

No I dug those sculpts I brought up, they gave the characters personality, like they weren't just posing for their driver's license photo.

Shown below via Isaac Wong are some in-hand images for the new Marvel Legends Disney+ Infinity Ultron BAF wave.

These figures are now hitting overseas. The Wave consists of:

Here in the US you can pre-order these at our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

Infinity-Ultron-01.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-02.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-03.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-04.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-05.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-06.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-07.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-08.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-09.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-10.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-11.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-12.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-13.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-14.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-15.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-16.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-17.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-18.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-19.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-20.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-21.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-22.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-23.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-24.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-25.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-26.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-27.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-28.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-29.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-30.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-31.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-32.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-33.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-34.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-35.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-36.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-37.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-38.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-39.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-40.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-41.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-42.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-43.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-44.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-45.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-46.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-47.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-48.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-49.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-50.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-51.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-52.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-53.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-54.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-55.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-56.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-57.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-58.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-59.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-60.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-61.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-62.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-63.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-64.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-65.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-66.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-67.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-68.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-69.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-70.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-71.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-72.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-73.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-74.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-75.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-76.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-77.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-78.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-79.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-80.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-81.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-82.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-83.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-84.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-85.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-86.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-87.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-88.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-89.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-90.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-91.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-92.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-93.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-94.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-95.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-96.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-97.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-98.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-99.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-100.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-101.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-102.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-103.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-104.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-105.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-106.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-107.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-108.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-109.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-110.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-111.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-112.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-113.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-114.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-115.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-116.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-117.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-118.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-119.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-120.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-121.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-122.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-123.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-124.jpg

Infinity-Ultron-125.jpg

One item I'd like to point out is that Comic She-Hulk posed next to the Disney+ She-Hulk depth charges the female double jointed argument out of the water. Not only does the single joint elbow bend as much as the double joint, but it looks many times better and more natural than that rounded looking double joint elbow. It's always been Hasbro's stance that the double joint just doesn't look good on the female figs and I've always agreed. And this is just one of many figures that support that argument.

As not a huge collector of MCU stuff (I try to stay away) most of this wave was must haves for me, She-Hulk looks amazing, Mr. Knight (can easily be a comic version), and Moon Knight are both good looking figures and I need all Moon Knights, Kate Bishop is looks real good and along with She-Hulk are for my ladies of Marvel Universe shelf, and Sharon Carter is going to get a MJ head to become my Mary Jane (fingers crossed that it works out), only figures I don't care about are Ms. Marvel, Hawkeye and the BAF, 5 individual figs out of 7 is a good wave to me.

Looks like She-Hulk used Hawkeyes discount at the purple store. 

This wave looks great. For me, every  figure would be a must buy if I didn’t already buy every MCU figure.

The next D+  Wave though... old boring guy cosplaying as Loki, a couple near immovable robed guys and a duck w/ a disembodied head. I mean.. Howard was in a end credit scene but HE gets a Legend? @Hogun has a legitimate gripe.. at least even the MCU Warriors Three were in 3 movies but have no Legend representation yet. But a duck only seen in a few clips gets a .. well.. a statue but it’s more than some have gotten.

then the Zombies.. if Hasbro were going to go all in and give us say.. 10 or 12 Zombie versions then an argument could be made that they are a sub one within a sub line. But I fear these next two will it and then what was the point, 3 figures isn’t enough to display a zombie horde.