New Ant-Man And The Wasp Quantumania Poster From SDCC

JayC

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome and predictable that we'd see Cassie suiting up as Stinger/Stature, I would have expected she'd have a suit similar to Ant-Man and Wasp, not surprised by that. The best part about this is Kang, I can't wait for more Kang business, he has excellent potential as a very huge figure in the MCU.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/24/2022 at 5:38 PM, Ironspider428 said:

Is Hasbro going to have a presence at MCM? I think they've shown off things there in the past.

Yep they announced it a few months back. They have a hour/2 hour long session in the main hall. Don't expect a huge set of reveals though as it's for all their products.

This trailer looks really good, I've been excited about this movie from the jump, as I've been a fan of both Ant-Man movies, so I was hoping this 3rd instalment would continue that pattern, and I'm loving how Kang looks, and Wasp's new more comic accurate haircut and her new Suit, Johnathan Majors should kill this role, this movie also looks visually stunning, but hey Thor Love& Thunder's trailers made it look good, and we know how that all turned out, So I'm hoping this doesn't disappoint 

The Ant-Man movies have been so much fun. This one looks to continue that. Rudd is just so likable and he is clearly having fun. 

I cant wait to for this film. Are we finally having some form of purpose and direction for this phase of the MCU? Do we have our next BIG BAD? A villain big enough to pull the Avengers back together?   

• 2 weeks later...