New Ant-Man And The Wasp Quantumania Poster From SDCC

JayC

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/3/2023 at 11:01 AM, JohnF said:

Looking forward to it.

Any word on when we could see the wave for the movie? It's weird that there has been nothing on these figures and the movie is not far away. 

I wouldn't be surprised if it was after this trailer. Maybe a Tuesday Fan First Livestream.

Very excited for this movie.

I'm also really surprised this wave hasn't accidentally leaked by now in any shape or form, usually it's about this time away from when the movie comes out or sooner we see the figures, I'm actually surprised they have not just hit shelves yet.

On 1/3/2023 at 5:42 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

I'm also really surprised this wave hasn't accidentally leaked by now in any shape or form, usually it's about this time away from when the movie comes out or sooner we see the figures, I'm actually surprised they have not just hit shelves yet.

given that it's a month away, I'm surprised some people haven't bought it yet and showed them off. These are usually found months in advance. That being said Marvel seems to have no fate in this franchise at all so they may be leaving it to the last minute.

On 1/3/2023 at 12:50 PM, tarot said:

given that it's a month away, I'm surprised some people haven't bought it yet and showed them off. These are usually found months in advance. That being said Marvel seems to have no fate in this franchise at all so they may be leaving it to the last minute.

exactly my thoughts usually we see these movie waves even before it's about a month away, so it's actually weird we have not seen anything on these figures, in cases like Shang-Chi which we saw the figures months and months before, and Eternals almost a year before, and the recent Thor wave just hit shelves randomly, and already we have seen the Spider-Verse figures, these being still yet to pop up in anyway with the movie so close to coming out is different. I'm just hoping that the rumour of this wave having Crossfire, Ultron (likely Pymtron) and Egghead in it are true, because I'm looking forward to those guys.

On 1/3/2023 at 12:42 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

The movie was originally supposed to come out in July, so I'm wondering if we'll actually see the figures when it comes out in February. 

On 1/3/2023 at 11:07 AM, leokearon said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it was after this trailer. Maybe a Tuesday Fan First Livestream.

No livestream this month it seems, according to Dan. However, Marvel themselves usually reveals the MCU figures themselves so they may do so again. Comic figures are another story though.

On 1/3/2023 at 11:44 PM, tarot said:

No livestream this month it seems, according to Dan. However, Marvel themselves usually reveals the MCU figures themselves so they may do so again. Comic figures are another story though.

That's true. Maybe we'll get some new sort of monthly announcement for this year, like the 20th of the Month and Marvel Mondays; and they will reveal the comic characters then.

On 1/3/2023 at 3:58 PM, Air-Walker said:

Man, I really love Kang's costume! I just may have to snag one of the sure to come figures of him fully suited up!

Yes and they should scale the figure up a bit too; it was really well done but on the small side. He's supposed to be around 6'2"-3" after all.

Wonder if the wave will be coming out a while after the film hits the theaters, because wasn’t it originally suppose to be a summer flick?  
Meh whatever. Am getting eager to see this Crossfire and Egghead though.
I just realized if we had gotten classic Moonstone, Egghead’s Masters of Evil could be put together.

Marvel Studios has released a new poster for the upcoming Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania. A new trailer for the movie will premier tonight (1/9) during the National College Football Championship game at 7pm ET. We of course will bring it to you as soon as it is made available online.

00-Ant-Man-Quantumania-Poster.jpg

On 1/9/2023 at 5:11 PM, JayC said:

Marvel Studios has released a new poster for the upcoming Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania. A new trailer for the movie will premier tonight (1/9) during the National College Football Championship game at 7pm ET. We of course will bring it to you as soon as it is made available online.

00-Ant-Man-Quantumania-Poster.jpg

if they show MODOK during this trailer the the ML can't be far behind. I mean seriously now. I know this was swapped around but there is just over a month away for the movie and no figures yet. Yes I'm having plastic withdrawals. Shut Up.

On 1/9/2023 at 12:20 PM, tarot said:

if they show MODOK during this trailer the the ML can't be far behind. I mean seriously now. I know this was swapped around but there is just over a month away for the movie and no figures yet. Yes I'm having plastic withdrawals. Shut Up.

yeah for real, I'm waiting for the reveal or the random finding of these figures at retail anyday now, I'm really fiending for more to see, I know it's a problem Hahaha.