New Ant-Man And The Wasp Quantumania Poster From SDCC

JayC

The actual scars on Kang's face are a nice touch, While I'm sure it's a development coming out from the fact that suddenly all these actors insist on having their actual faces on the screen instead of behind a mask or CGI (thanks Pedro Pascal), at the sacrifice of story and accuracy, but at least it's a somewhat decent compromise. Still the movie looks good and I like Majors' portrayal of Kang thus far, so I still have high hopes. And I'm sure somewhere during the movie Kang (or more accurately, a variant of Kang) will show up in the mask for at least a few seconds in the thing.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out the newly-released 30-second commercial for "Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania," which marks the beginning of Marvel's Phase Five.

Super-Hero partners Scott Lang (Paul Rudd) and Hope van Dyne (Evangeline Lilly) return to continue their adventures as Ant-Man and the Wasp. Together, with Hope's parents Janet van Dyne (Michelle Pfeiffer) and Hank Pym (Michael Douglas), and Scott's daughter Cassie Lang (Kathryn Newton), the family finds themselves exploring the Quantum Realm, interacting with strange new creatures and embarking on an adventure that will push them beyond the limits of what they thought possible.

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania stars Paul Rudd, Kathryn Newton, Evangeline Lilly, Michael Douglas, Michelle Pfeiffer, Jonathan Majors, Bill Murray, Gregg Turkington, Randall Park

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania is scheduled for release on February 17th, 2023

On 1/30/2023 at 1:45 AM, Atlantis said:

Ant-Man vs. Kang. Now that's a matchup I wouldn't have imagined in a 1000 years. 

Honestly, I can't imagine that it ends well for Scott. We know Kang is going to be the big bad for this phase, so it's not exactly spoilery to expect that things end poorly for the heroes in this particular movie.

On 1/10/2023 at 6:44 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah I was going to say exactly this, anybody who thinks because we are getting the figures a bit later, shouldn't think it means they are producing product based on more recent details from the movie, figures are a year in advance.

Yeah. If anything it has to do with the changes in the movie schedule. At this point I don't think it's anything else. 

• 2 weeks later...